SLH 1000 Watt ScrOg Grow

Re: SLH 1000watt ScrOg grow

slh 6th day blm starting to show sex female flowers woo whoo
slh_6th_day_blm.JPG

:roorrip:

Hey Jon just dropped in to see how your SLH is doing. Looks like it's starting to fill out the screen abit. You've got a great plant for this scrog that's for sure. I'm doing that one myself with a Haze plant. I ended up using that nylon netting with 6" squares. They were so big we ended up doing afew layers to give me alittle better power to bend the branches where they need to go.
I was talking to a friend that does nothing but scrogs. He claim when you start your plant flowering, keep on for the first week of 12/12 with your veg nert's. And throw a few extra mill's of cal/mag to help it fill the screen. I did bout the same you did. Spend alittle extra time LST'ing and training and topping. Till we got a nice low bush. Trouble with mine is I guess I was alittle heavy in my lsting and a major fork in a primary branch split. I had some Velcro tape I wrapped as tight as I could, and did afew others things that should hold it together enough.
Well Keep up the good work and Keepem Green

Thanx wood i agree these haze plants stretch and ScrOg is great for that .... Hope yours pulls threw

Dam Jon, that plant fits the bill perfect. You might even need a second screen. Fact you are going to need one. Hey thats cool. means you are doing something right huh? Mine petered out in the stretching department. Far short than I cared for. Still it's going to work out fine. Well keep up the great job, and Keepem Green

Dam Jon, that plant fits the bill perfect. You might even need a second screen. Fact you are going to need one. Hey thats cool. means you are doing something right huh? Mine petered out in the stretching department. Far short than I cared for. Still it's going to work out fine. Well keep up the great job, and Keepem Green

I hope she's done stretching don't wanna build another screen lol :roorrip:

wow!!! at first I was going to suggest waiting another week for flowering but daaaammmmnnn!!!! I can't believe how much she stretched in flowering.... amazing!!! looks like your going to have yourself a heck of a harvest !!!! very nice job so far, from a fellow scrogger!

wow!!! at first I was going to suggest waiting another week for flowering but daaaammmmnnn!!!! I can't believe how much she stretched in flowering.... amazing!!! looks like your going to have yourself a heck of a harvest !!!! very nice job so far, from a fellow scrogger!

Thanx icemud slh always stretches

Man that plant makes mine look like hell. Perfect plant you got going there for the purpose for sure. I didn't get anywhere close to the amount of stretch you got with that SLH. I should've opted for SLH instead of the A-Haze. My buds aren't near that long. I always wanted to do one of the A-Hazes tho, but always been fearfull of a runaway plant. That's happened afew to many times, in the past. End up with a 10' plant in a 5' tent, all super cropped or bent over. Looking good Keepem Green

Man that plant makes mine look like hell. Perfect plant you got going there for the purpose for sure. I didn't get anywhere close to the amount of stretch you got with that SLH. I should've opted for SLH instead of the A-Haze. My buds aren't near that long. I always wanted to do one of the A-Hazes tho, but always been fearfull of a runaway plant. That's happened afew to many times, in the past. End up with a 10' plant in a 5' tent, all super cropped or bent over. Looking good Keepem Green

Thanx wood..... I hear ya slh is def 1 of my favs....Dout i'l be doing any plants that take 14 weeks to bloom
:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom