Smallish plants? Need help from the brain trust please

athome247

See pics-plant is healthy, just not growing a lot in veg. stage. Fox farm soil and nutes -smallish light (budget set up). Fimmed and topped-any advise would be greatly appreciated!
IMG_0390.jpg
IMG_0391.jpg
IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0389.jpg

First be careful with that foil near the outlet. If the plug backs out just a bit and the foil shifts you are going to get a surprise! I still have black soot around an outlet that had a foil wall panel. Kept it as a safety reminder on quick fixes. Wrap the foil edge with duct tape, electric tape, cardboard,, something.

As long as your temp is 75-85 deg,, healthy green leaves and it is still drinking you are good. After you do any trimming it can stress the plant. Leaves are the solar panels but also the food storage for the plant. It is focusing on healing and storing more food before it grows veg again. Stalling veg growth for up to 2-3 weeks is not uncommon. What you can't see is that the roots are most likely still growing fast during this "dormant" period. It should suddenly explode with growth once the veg is recovered and with its new root mass.

The OP hasn't given us much info like temp, humidity and light specs. I'd bet temps or humidity are too low but that's only guessing.
Could also be, something is making them frown.. I did read an interesting post by Listersmeghead yesterday about the venting the tents from below with LEDs to draw the heat over the plants and out of the room, versus just venting from the top which would be preferred with HPS heat.

Back
Top Bottom