Smalltime2: It's been awhile since my first grow of Malawi Gold auto fem back in 2016

Welcome to the neighborhood!!! Congrats on being able to grow again but in complete legality! Let us know when you get your journal up and growing would love to check it out. Have a good day! :ganjamon:

Hey smalltime.
Welcome to 420!
I know the feeling of legalization as from the 18th Sept 2018 it has been legalized in South Africa too. So now we all come crawling out from the closet (grows) to the open in your face grows.
Exciting times ahead for us!!

Welcome to the neighborhood!!! Congrats on being able to grow again but in complete legality! Let us know when you get your journal up and growing would love to check it out. Have a good day! :ganjamon:
May legalization prosper around the world!!! :goodjob:

Thanks for all the welcomes and good wishes. Have now started a grow journal waiting for the seeds to break ground then I will start posting pics, not much to show at the moment. Thank you 420 !

Hey smalltime!
Oct 17 is coming up I’m just as excited! I started a little early though! First harvest will be coming down on legalization day!! So that will be an awesome time!!

Here is a link to help you get started around the site: Helpful Links!

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask! Happy days friend!

-Dutch

Back
Top Bottom