Oh ok, I see that now in the pics, still early here lol. I just noticed you had asked a question this morning to mouser about topping all of it was all.. guess you were talking about something else.

Hi dick: What I meant was to cut off all bud sites to double the amount of buds. Once they are big enough to do so. I am expecting another 3-4 weeks till flower and I know these plants get huge! Thanks

Hi dick: What I meant was to cut off all bud sites to double the amount of buds. Once they are big enough to do so. I am expecting another 3-4 weeks till flower and I know these plants get huge! Thanks

So you are thinking about topping again. Once you have topped the plant for the first time, you should wait until those new tops have grown another 3 nodes before topping again, but this is something you would normally do on a photo period plant. Your auto's are already over 3 weeks old meaning they will likely flower very soon. Have you read any other journals saying that they have a longer veg stage than 3 or 4 weeks? In most cases autoflowering strains will start to flower by themselves in 3 to 4 weeks. There are some strains I have seen go 5 to 6 weeks though.

Hi Dick: All I've read says that they can take quite a bit longer to veg and flower according to the MJ Seeds supplier for this strain. Thanks man! Peace Out

Re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

I'm with MsSinful, I reckon you've got a knack for this without even realising. This will be an impressive first grow. I don't have any advice, I'll just take yours.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Everyone! Please see my newest thread titled "Malawi Gold Auto Fem" it continues from where I left off with " 15 days in". I wish I knew how to combine the 2 threads, but I don't know how. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be great! Thanks Peace Out!

Day 28 Plants are doing well. I am now feeding @ 750 ppm every 2 days. GH- nova grow a touch of bloom, some molasses and 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. 1/2 LT of water with each feeding. The larger of the two is now 15" wide and 7" tall. The smaller one is 10" wide and 6" tall. Have a great day ! Peace Out!
PA040012.JPG
PA0400091.JPG
PA0400081.JPG
PA0400071.JPG
PA0300021.JPG
PA030003.JPG

I don't see a lot of people growing this strain I hope this journal may spark some more interest in it. Also I hope that it will be successful and may help others!

Hey smalltime! Gals are looking great, very healthy looking. I am quite sure this will be a successful grow for you. If you end up running into some issues I'm sure someone around here or myself can help point you in the right direction :) I have seen the strain name a few times around here, have you done a search for the strain name and clicked on search entire posts?

hey smalltime, nice grow you got going here. girls look happy n healthy.

i've dealt with mj a lot, and they seem to be a proving ground for crop king. some unstable strains.

but on that note, i ordered 100 of these malawis for my buddy's aero table, and he loved em. they kept hitting the lights and he had a really good crop off of them.

so be prepared, they could get quite tall.

have fun eh

Unforgiven : thanks for the info, I guess I'II just wait and see what happens for the time being. I am stoked that the MG will get huge! My cellar is 8 ft tall so I sure hope they won't get taller than that! LOL! Peace Out!

should be good. his table top is 30" from the floor due to the water res and the whole table setup. but i know his lights ended up at the ceiling lol.

should be good. his table top is 30" from the floor due to the water res and the whole table setup. but i know his lights ended up at the ceiling lol.

All is well here in Growville, Canada. So I might expect a 4-5ft plant! That would be fantastic! Have a great one man!

Hi Everyone! Please see my newest thread titled "Malawi Gold Auto Fem" it continues from where I left off with " 15 days in". I wish I knew how to combine the 2 threads, but I don't know how. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be great! Thanks Peace Out!

Report whatever posts you want moved and mention the thread you would like them moved to. The moderators are glad to help keep things organized. Use the report post button (triangle beside the rep button) on each post and in the report post a link of the journal you want it added to. Simple. See you over in the other thread...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Day 31 in: I've made the decision to trim some leaves, All are below the 4th node from the bottom. The girls were getting so thick that light was not being delivered to where it counts, so I gave them a haircut. I hope I didn't hurt them, but I think with the nurturing of these babies they will do just fine. Nothing seems to slow them down. I have yet to experience any nute burn and the plants are super healthy. Food for though( it's kind of like raising a child in a different way)! LOL Wanting the best for them and all! Peace Out!
PA0700031.JPG
PA0700071.JPG
PA0700043.JPG
PA0700031.JPG
PA040012.JPG

Those plants are looking great man! I dont know what they are but they look fantastic. Those big fat leaves and all those short tight nodes do not look like any sativa Ive ever seen :hmmmm:

Seriously though, they look really healthy and happy. What ever they are they should produce nicely for you. What do they smell like?

:peacetwo:

Hi Mouser: Thanks for the kind words! The plants have the aroma of a coffee can when you open it. So you don't think that these are actually MG? Yes I know they look very much like an Indica. I just don't know. What I was sent said Malawi Gold Auto Fem on the package, if it's something else I am totally lost? It would be nice to know exactly what strain this is! Peace Out! When my grow is finished and we still have strain in question maybe I could sent you a seed to try out for yourself. Thanks for the help man!

Hey mouser: Yeah the MG seem to be quite rare on here. i watched a video of the Crop Kings people actually going into that region of Africa looking for the originals. That said they had success! They hooked up with the natives, once again happy people with MJ! Peace Out! I am interested in finding out what my plant is. I know the originals can grow to 4-6 ft in auto's

Back
Top Bottom