my Malawi Gold was not an auto but here is a photo from yesterday before I started chopping on it
IMG_097038.jpg

more of those Oregon trees!...lolool...:jawdropper:...small...Yer plants are growing up quite nicely...I'll admit I was skeptical, given such short stature during veg... :thumb:...interested to see how continue and finish...Cheerz...h00k...

Yeah I am not quite sure what's going on? Time will tell, The times they are a changing! Bob Dylan!
Thank you!
Peace Out!

Hi: OlderGrower: You grow looks amazing! Right on man! Bet you can't wait to check it out! Peace Out!

Thanks for the compliment, I still have one more plant just like this one that is a bit slower finishing up, so as long as the tempatures stay above freezing I intend to let her do her thing till she is ready to get chopped. Was hoping she would be done this weekend but looks now like it will be next weekend for sure.
Hope your garden is doing well and you end up with a great harvest.

Peace

with the exception of the last pic...I'd say maybe 3 weeks...pistils seem to have turned for the most part and receding...a couple clearer pics would help...looking nice and frosty...cheerz...h00k...

I'm with Mr. h00k here. 3-4 weeks probably but it's a little hard to tell. Some of the lighting in the pictures makes the buds blurry. Nice job though, my auto looks nothing like this and I think it was planted around the same time as yours. :)

Re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

Looks beautiful

sent from the cave from my ismoke

Hi Everyone: 21 days in flower pics! Let me know what you think! Please!
PB040009.JPG
PB040008.JPG
PB040007.JPG
PB040006.JPG
PB040004.JPG
PB040003.JPG
PB040001.JPG
PA200006.JPG

Thank you I was waiting to see if some one had ordered these from mjCanada seeds I remember the old Malawi gold.They look good.im ready to order now.Going to get these and the Acapulco Gold auto fem

Re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

Awesome. Never seen it in an auto. I'll hang around to watch this one.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I bet these gals are looking even more amazing now. The pics from day 21 are great, them buds sure formed and fattened up very quickly! Great job

Back
Top Bottom