Re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

Hey Smalltime, I saw a recent post with pictures of your plants pop up in my thread. Throw those pictures in this journal, I couldn't believe how much they've grown in less than a week. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

MsSinful: They are growing very well, I topped the large one and cut 4 leaves off, had no effect on it. She's one tough little lady! LOL I gave her a good feed this week @ 550 ppm and that just made her grow more, with any luck she'll get huge. The Malawi Gold tends to be a very large plant. I don't know how to deal with my pictures showing up on you thread, I'm not able to navigate like I should on here. Let's call it a learning curve. Have a great day! Peace Out!

MsSinful: They are growing very well, I topped the large one and cut 4 leaves off, had no effect on it. She's one tough little lady! LOL I gave her a good feed this week @ 550 ppm and that just made her grow more, with any luck she'll get huge. The Malawi Gold tends to be a very large plant. I don't know how to deal with my pictures showing up on you thread, I'm not able to navigate like I should on here. Let's call it a learning curve. Have a great day! Peace Out!

No oh worries, it's not a bad thing. When you open the app the first thing to pop up is the timeline. We can view most recent post that way. I just happened to catch yours on there. I actually looked up the Malawi gold. They can get 3/4ft tall for an auto. That's cool you topped. Some people are just natural at growing. I believe you are one. Can't wait to see how things turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

MsSinful: Thank you very much, you have got the green thumb also! Time will tell. I am finding it hard to stay away from the plants. Peace out!

Hi Dick: The Malawi Gold auto fem was ordered from MJ Seeds Canada. The shipment arrived and was in Crop King packaging and came with 2 CKS pins and 5 free Amnesia haze. I have seen some of these spend up to 8 weeks in veg before showing flowers so I think they are going to be big ones! You are very welcome to sub up to my grow, thanks for your interest! Peace out

I am going to post a few pics for you guys & girls!
P9290001_1_.JPG
P9280005.JPG
P92800042.JPG
P92800011.JPG

Hi Dick: The Malawi Gold auto fem was ordered from MJ Seeds Canada. The shipment arrived and was in Crop King packaging and came with 2 CKS pins and 5 free Amnesia haze. I have seen some of these spend up to 8 weeks in veg before showing flowers so I think they are going to be big ones! You are very welcome to sub up to my grow, thanks for your interest! Peace out

Oh, that's different.. Do you still have the packaging they came in? I see you have the amnesia haze package. Was just really curious if these were from Crop King themselves. I am a big Crop King fan is all lol

Hello. Any update? I have a autoflower started close to the same time. I subbed. Thought be fun to follow grows so close

Sent from my A0001 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello. Any update? I have a autoflower started close to the same time. I subbed. Thought be fun to follow grows so close

Sent from my A0001 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Rick: Sounds great, I,II probably being doing an update later today. The plants are starting to stretch. Peace Out

Hey mouser: When the lower leaves are big enough should I top all of it? Probably a dumb question, but I am not sure. Thanks Peace Out

Hey smalltime, looking good over here.

I wouldn't do any trimming yet. With my last auto grow I waited until about 20-25 days into flower before I did any. Doing any snipping during veg will only slow the already short veg period of an auto, best to do this after the flowering stretch IMO.

If you are going to top this plant I would do it now! This plant is going to start flowering likely within the next week and you don't want to top it to late. That or you can just let it grow without topping it to find out how many days this strain takes to show preflowers, then the next time you grow it you will know roughly when you should be topping and trimming the plant :)

Thanks dick: I topped both plants a couple of days ago. Thanks for all the great advice! Peace Out!

Oh ok, I see that now in the pics, still early here lol. I just noticed you had asked a question this morning to mouser about topping all of it was all.. guess you were talking about something else.

Back
Top Bottom