Day 33 in flower. I think I'II start watering with only a bit of molasses now for next 3 weeks or so. Any Comments would be great! Thanks Happy Growing! Peace Out!
PB1300061.JPG
PB1300041.JPG
PB1300031.JPG
PB1300021.JPG
PB1300011.JPG

Hey again smalltime, looking great in here still! I would continue your normal feeding schedule up until it is time to flush. A complete flushing normally goes for about 2 weeks give or take ( depending on the trichome ripeness you're looking for ) and that will make the the plant use up all of its stored nutrients and remove any waste. I would certainly continue using that molasses though until flush, 1 heaped tsp. per gallon is what I used.

Need some help; I just flushed my 2 girls this morning for the first time. My water/nute PH is always 6.5 when I flushed the run off water was 7.6. Is it possible that I may have caused nute lock. The plants don't seem to be growing much lately they are in day 43 of flower and still gaining some frost. Peace Out!

Re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

Smalltime I wouldn't worry about the ro if your starting to flush before chopping them down. The more frost the better the bud ;). Now excuse me while I go find a napkin to wipe the drool off my face Lolol. Those buds look fat!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

MsSinful: Everything is going well, thanks for asking. I'm just giving water, no more nutes.I think it will be another 1-2 weeks before chopping. I've been thinning out the plants a bit lately and checking out the smoke. It doesn't taste the best but it packs a punch.Two tokes in the morning and I'm high for a couple hrs. Once it's properly dried and cured I think it will make some very sweet smoke. I haven't been on here to much lately due to health issues and appointment after appointment. i can tell you that I've been smoking a blunt or two per day for 6 months now and my arthritis has improved drastically, and I am not taking any meds for it, the pills are horrible on the GI tract not to mention the organs they damage at the same time. I see your grow is doing well! Kudos to you my dear! Peace Out!

Well I had to chop my baby down! ( Neil Young pun intended) LOL Anyways she was the smaller of the two from the start. I almost drown her once but she forgave me and she is the babe with the dense budd's. Just the way I like'em LOL sorry people I just tried it again! Happy Happy Joy Joy!
PB300008.JPG
PB300005.JPG
PB300002.JPG

Harvest is complete and the buds are curing! The 2 Malawi Gold auto fem's yielded 4 oz total. not bad for a first crack at it. Can't wait till it's cured. See pics below! Peace Out everyone!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom