Smokin Moose's White Widow Grow Journal

Re: Moose's White Widow grow

They all look so healthy Moose

Here I am at day 58 of flowering. Still strong new flower formation and only hint of brown pistils. I plan to harvest on day 70. I had a pre-taste yesterday and ended up having dialogue with several parrots in my back yard...for 3 hours!

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

Very beautiful plants! Do you mainly grow for yourself, or do you help provide medicine for others in your neighborhood? I am curious as some seem to have a constant grow going and I personally couldn't consume that much - thou I would like to try! LOL How do you store your finished product?

Thanks matey. I have a partner and therefore grow for two. I don't grow through our summer, too hot. We self sustain and I am an organic varietal grower and breeder.
I store my weed in the freezer in vacu pack sealed bags. This way there is minimal deterioration of THC, and the vacupack prevents frosting of your buds. I keep the buds in the freezer in the vacu packs inside shoe boxes lol.

Smokin.Moose - those are amazing plants. I think we need a new word to describe colas that big! Moose Clubs, or something. 12 more days of flowering...can't wait to see the end results!! Organic grow w/ sea tea...how can it get any better! Thanks for setting an excellent example.

I have often wondered about the vacu pack sealed bags. Do you the electric sealer or do you use bags that you manually press the air out?

What other plants do you grow?

Back
Top Bottom