Smokin Moose's White Widow Grow Journal

Re: Moose's White Widow grow

DSC004911.jpg

Beautiful brother! What do you think...are they ripe?

Very dense trichome production. The extra 10 days was well worth it. I would have to say I noticed a 30% increase in density since day 60. Buds are very heavy. The sativa pheno is amazing. It is the biggest cola I have ever grown. It just keeps on flowering. I have 4 distinct phenos in this batch of seeds from Nirvana.

Holy shite bro, those buds are crazy!! I wanna see a comparison shot too. Is that light on a light mover. Do you move the pots around or just rotate them, or both? What kind of a hood is that and will my hood be able to cover that much space? How tall are the plants might I ask?

Wow, they're amazing moose. You have def proven your point... you don't need fancy setups or high priced nutes. Keep it up.....
How much further you gonna let em' go??

Damn!!! I love me some white widdow..and this crop looks soo good..omg..this is soo damn good lookin..im tryin to grow me my 1st plant...i cant wait to see some more pics of this white widdow when its at its best..damn it looks good man..keep up the good work:bongrip::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom