So I need a light

Dirtdemon

Okay so here how today’s story goes. I germinated 28 seeds the day that was before yesterday. This morning they were all ready to be planted except one. It didn’t even crack. Me being the procrastinating stoner I wasn’t ready.
I head to my storage unit to get a flourecent light hoping it was still there. Wahoo it was. I get home get all the seeds I. Pro mix hang the light and hit the switch. Hmmm it don’t work no more. I play with it for a while with no success.
I call my gf and tell her I have to go buy a light ours no longer works. Her reply was shit you can’t. A little irritated I responded why not we can more then afford a $100 light. She replies because I bought you a mars light for your bday it will arrive tomorrow. WAHOO! She won’t tell me what model she got me but needless to say today was a great day!

Tell her you just need a little 600-watt HPS to go alongside it, lol.

I’d like to recommend looking into
Mars hydro products are decent lights . 2x300 watt led eBay ones in a 2x4 can do decent but they got great line ups

Oh also look at if In Canada true north lighting pretty much same quality as hlg boards (horticulture lighting group)

Or photon fantom designs -fusion boards ✊

Consider these facts though okay look for ppfd photon flux density ask the supplier what they can reach for your tent size .

We’re looking for efficiency and results right cheap on the hydro bill .

Also only downfall about the other lights and companies photon fantom designs and hlg and no offence bitvtrue north lighting is they aren’t here to help like @SmokeSara is . ✊✊
Also like to add they might come here I’m trying to convince them to contribute donate a light for a contest here on magazine and to do journals and share there grows with us . Great networking and keeping people happy is the game ✊
She has a great long thread here and if you’d like I can search for it and copy here for you . Lots of great info on led lighting . Or there is hps high pressure sodium lights that in conflict amongst many of the aged growers aka legends @Light Addict and my personal legend @Pennywise might agree that more yield on hps but lose on trichromes why I see a lot of good growers switch to led Save money .

Sorry I talk too much best of luck ✊

Not sure how big that 192 is but it is not going to be big enough. With 28 seeds they are probably regular seeds. Figuring in that half those plants will be males that still leaves 14 plants. It is going to take a pretty big light to cover a foot print like that. The only single light systems that cover that much room on your budget are the HID types.

Not sure how big that 192 is but it is not going to be big enough. With 28 seeds they are probably regular seeds. Figuring in that half those plants will be males that still leaves 14 plants. It is going to take a pretty big light to cover a foot print like that. The only single light systems that cover that much room on your budget are the HID types.
Lol no my hole apartment isn’t big enough to do 28 plants. There going outside first week of june depending on weather. Wasn’t planning on growing indoor through the summer but I have the light I might as well hehe.

Thought that might be the case but you never know lol. Should make a great outdoor crop. Indoor is always fun to do. While the outdoors can grow huge plants that produce big yields. Most extremely strong strains are grown indoors where everything can be controlled.

I’m hoping so, doing Dwarf Low Flyer. I will start another auto strain indoor 2 or 3 plants. After that harvest I will start a regular strain and choose a mother for clones for next summer.

Dirtdemon, your gf have a sister? I have to sneak around my wife, get crap in the mail and hide it. Put it up later after she goes to bed and swear that it's not new and was there all the time. I have almost convinced her she has dementia. LOL

your a lucky man.

Dirtdemon, your gf have a sister? I have to sneak around my wife, get crap in the mail and hide it. Put it up later after she goes to bed and swear that it's not new and was there all the time. I have almost convinced her she has dementia. LOL

your a lucky man.
That’s a negative on the sister. I feel for you man. I use to have to hide stuff from my ex wife. It was a real good feeling when you get away with it lol.

Back
Top Bottom