Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

I just cant wait to c my yild cuz these plants are not even half rhe size as my first grow
420-magazine-mobile2141019682.jpg

Journaling is the best way to improve over time

Couldn’t agree more! Keeping a journal, and publishing online especially, really helped me get better. It’s sometimes a pain, but I find it rather therapeutic also.

Nice work my friend. I’m in for this one.

Thanks grampa for checkin me out love the feedback n meetin alot of cool ppl even thoe im not a ppl person but stay posted have a sour d run happing right now hopfully soon il b posted some amazin bud pics

She was but i had alot of issues with this strain strawberry cough took for ever to flower huricane came left me with out power so i had to put her in soil witch idk wat it did then come to find out was hermin so choped her got few seeds a bout 2 ounces of product but she deff could have done better she had the potential........ For shur

C i never used coco but will use it next time im goin to conect all my buckets n have a resivor think it will b easyer to change water n mantinence but i cnt find that gromet that u use to contect together but will figur it out ... Or i was thinkin of perlite just im stayim away from soil

Hydro tends to grow them quicker than soil or hydro. A rez and a small water pump will make life a lot easier. Google Uni Seal for the grommets you're looking for.

Yessss yeah i got a water pump but still pain in the ass u kno rhat y i want to connect all of dem with a resavor but im buildin a flood table now to do a sea of grean

N i have noticed that i will buld one cuz the same system online wat few hundred bucks i paint n restore cars for a livin so i think mine well b built tough lol

Back
Top Bottom