Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Lil setup i helped a green thum with hole setup i envy him cuz he has the space an all in there are my straines alien with sour from Jack lol

Ontario seed bank has fast shipping but their not in the states. I got my seeds in 6 days from order. Cropking also got my seed in 6 days from time I ordered and their Early miss auto and Northern Lights auto both yield really big.✌️

Well threw the scrog up made a make shift frame for 3 led lights tomarrow will give last hair cuts lowering scrog n waitin to c those flowers im hoping for great results useing led all the way no hps n in a tent no light loss

Wow the plants are liking the extra light pannel i allready c this gettin out of control lol im pushin a pond to get me tru the summer im goin to b on a break till the heat goin down cuz its gettin hot were i amm

Wifi og growin really fast alien og doin great took a few clones of roosters blueberry strain since no more seeds want to keep it goin only used aloe for cloning flower room got a serious haircut n fed the there round of flower nutes from the grow box and i was planing on trying using the sweatiner the hole flower verse last 2 weeks we will find out lol
Thats wat i will run the hole ride till flush

Does eny one knows were i can get autoflower seed in the states lookin into cuttin my time in half n giving them a try

Do u mean united states? Cause if so I use gyo they have great selection of seeds n I think they have autos but my last batch I'm growing out now are from fast buds but as for purchasing seeds I normally use gyo seedbank great offers they always have deals going on n nice timing on deliveries plus it's not very much for shipping if I remember right but yea no complaints from me going threw them man. But yea bro girls are looking great and man those buds look tasty as shit lol great job bro n good luck on the newest seedlings man what are they again the new babies I mean?

The girls in flower tent is roosters blueberry strain crazy plum purple strawberry cough. N took clones on rosters blueberry cuz i want to keep that plant goin never kno if its amazing n alien og n wifi all in veg but the buds are sticky lemon haze u think u smoking a lemon wifi smells like blueberry and northern lights are my fave piney n super freaking strong sorry got alot goin on last grow for the season

Back
Top Bottom