Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

They are looking good and seems to be happy as ever lol. Here’s a pic I took this morning. I took another Green Crack out and I’m gonna put it in one of my outdoor patches. I have four in there now and they still have some stretching to do. I didn’t think 4 plants would fill my 5+5 tent but they grow fast in coco lol. By the time they get done stretching it’s still going to be pretty tight in there I believe but I should be able to finish these 4 in there I hope lol.✌️
Dude there looking amazing wat size pots yu used yeah its goin to b a tight fit but it b ok one more light defol n tgats it

Dude there looking amazing wat size pots yu used yeah its goin to b a tight fit but it b ok one more light defol n tgats it
Thanks Jack, they are in 3 gallon fabric pots. I really like the fabric pots. The roots air proon their self and branch out in different directions and makes for better root ball.✌️

My next run im just goin to do a massive plant with a few mounths veg it will b wifi in soil but invetween im perswade my wife to let me run 1 dwc durring sumner miss it lol miss my masive plnts dwc grow

Thanks Jack, they are in 3 gallon fabric pots. I really like the fabric pots. The roots air proon their self and branch out in different directions and makes for better root ball.✌️
Dam 3 gal freaking killer imagine u put them in 5gal omg to the roof lol of ur house lol

My next run im just goin to do a massive plant with a few mounths veg it will b wifi in soil but invetween im perswade my wife to let me run 1 dwc durring sumner miss it lol miss my masive plnts dwc grow
I would like to do one big plant also soon just to see what kind of bud size I get lol. You should still get a good yield in the soil if you veg her out big enough. That WiFi is some awesome looking bud.✌️

I would like to do one big plant also soon just to see what kind of bud size I get lol. You should still get a good yield in the soil if you veg her out big enough. That WiFi is some awesome looking bud.✌️
Omg yes my brotha f amazing jaming five finger death punch bad company smoking a dutch its get u really stoned lol

Yeah just pain in the ass maintenance one a week changing water atleat for me it was hard cuz it was 5 buckets 25 gal of was nutrienta mix one dwc is good like i ran wifi was simple not to hectic

N i counted more then 40 tops at the top of the net il prolly need a second net but pulled a leaf here n there off but goin to go mix my nutes peace !!!!

48 bye 24 not to big im probalbly pushin the limitt lol
That’s what we do is push the limits lol. Look at me I’ve already had to take three plants out of my tent cause they got to big lol. As long as they don’t go to crazy stretching then you should be alright. They have plenty of light in there with three LED lights.✌️

Back
Top Bottom