Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

That’s what we do is push the limits lol. Look at me I’ve already had to take three plants out of my tent cause they got to big lol. As long as they don’t go to crazy stretching then you should be alright. They have plenty of light in there with three LED lights.✌️
Yeah bro there is flower pushing out all the way down

I like when people post pics to my journal cause I love looking at all my buddies plants.✌️
Me too ima the same lol its all a big circle of love lol

Plants look healthy and stretchy Jack! Are there 6 in there?
4 in in 3 gal pots n 1 on like a quart pot look like more i had to go back n do a re count just to b shure lol jajajjajajajaja here jacks out side garden tomatoes corn sunflower papaya tree baby banana tree a lil bit of evrething lol
View media item 1535974
View media item 1535973
View media item 1535972
View media item 1535971
View media item 1535970
View media item 1535969
View media item 1535968
View media item 1535967
View media item 1535966
View media item 1535965
View media item 1535964

Ok can ppl tell me y ppl rolling there weed up to cure n looks like a taco or a tamale lol i guessing to sweat out the weed looks weired wen u open

Morning famm who all is doin hope well hey shout out gpatokin hope he doin well n roost that has a f up hip speedy cecover for the both of them really good ppl so wat ppl smokin out there n good stuff

OK clones are going crazy with roots flower room is going great for shur

Ok received my Mars hydro scent bag really nice well made bag n discrete look to it thanks smoke Sara at Mars hydro def really apricate it a lot n came really fast cuz I think there is an were house near me lol

Time for some magic to happen i went to my hydro dude witch we really close so he knows exaxtly how runnin so i went up there wanting to buy a co2 tank n reg her perswade me not to waist of money blahh blahh n at the end he was like i thought u was running one i was like no bro so that made me kinda think that i dnt need one

Time for some magic to happen i went to my hydro dude witch we really close so he knows exaxtly how runnin so i went up there wanting to buy a co2 tank n reg her perswade me not to waist of money blahh blahh n at the end he was like i thought u was running one i was like no bro so that made me kinda think that i dnt need one
Looking good Jack, I’ve heard that co2 is only needed in big commercial grow rooms with a lot of open space but I’ve also heard that it does help even on a smaller scale so idk lol. ✌️

Yeah he said the same he was like asmuch as we check our plants there getting enough co2 lol well im coco made 5 gal bucket of dirt wifi lookin sad cuz she was all lst goin to give her a few days tie her azz back down lol

Back
Top Bottom