Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

well i wish you that it`s not but if it is maybe you could learns to work with it :cheer:
For shur brotha im not chugging this one into compose lol i have to make seeds or the strain is lost forever atleast in my hands lol

Your garden is looking great as usual Jack, keep up the good work.✌️
Thats ecg means alot to me lol we all work hard n take alot of pride n wat we do glad i met all of a big circle of 420 love lol

Thats ecg means alot to me lol we all work hard n take alot of pride n wat we do glad i met all of a big circle of 420 love lol
Yea I consider you guys my 420 family and I’m so glad I decided to start hanging out here on 420 cause it’s nice to talk to people about growing and learn new things. I have to keep my lips sealed here where i live cause you can’t trust anyone around here. If people around here knew I was growing they would either try to rob me cause their to sorry to grow their own or they would get mad cause I wouldn’t give them weed and turn me in so I choose to stay quiet. I don’t even let people that live close to me know that I smoke weed. I just stay to myself lol.✌️

Yea I consider you guys my 420 family and I’m so glad I decided to start hanging out here on 420 cause it’s nice to talk to people about growing and learn new things. I have to keep my lips sealed here where i live cause you can’t trust anyone around here. If people around here knew I was growing they would either try to rob me cause their to sorry to grow their own or they would get mad cause I wouldn’t give them weed and turn me in so I choose to stay quiet. I don’t even let people that live close to me know that I smoke weed. I just stay to myself lol.✌️
Your secret is safe with us Ghost!

Thanks InTheShed, it’s a shame a lot of us has to keep quiet about growing our medicine. I wish we could all grow and not have to hide it but I’m not sure if my state will ever see the benefits. Oh well at least I have you guys I can show my plants to lol.✌️

Im the same way i keep to my self only u guys knows wat goes down behind close doors lol but i love this time n yall are my fam lol100 percent

Thanks InTheShed, it’s a shame a lot of us has to keep quiet about growing our medicine. I wish we could all grow and not have to hide it but I’m not sure if my state will ever see the benefits. Oh well at least I have you guys I can show my plants to lol.✌️
Im in the same boat my friend always a
Have to keep things on the hush u kno sucks but we have to keep doin what we love

What if your neighbors look over the wall because they think you have a pet skunk?
It coulda came out of space lol jajajjahana

Sorry guys my neice is having her 1st baby it's a girl n she never a father figure i alwaya ben there for her n out of baby daddy eny one she asked me to b there for her wow that shyt made me crumble into a milion peices gave me a feeling never felt glad she was a helthy baby thank the goda above here's a update atleast made it home befor nyt nyt

Good morning to you also Jack. I’m sitting here drinking a Red Bull and getting ready to put boys on bus lol. My lights will be on in about 35min so I’m anxious to check the girls out this morning. Hopefully they are doing great lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom