Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

U need to try that strain n it works really good in hydro

Who is the breeder ill have to check it out cause thts some killer lookn herb my friend lol n i didnt realize it but the cross im working on does really good in hydro also lol i wana get a rdwc setup tht can do like atleast 6 plants then ill run my cross threw all 6 buskets lol then ill b able 2 dial it in better or atleast alil faster maybe not better but definitely faster lol cause rite nw unless i take dwn some other strains tht i need to make seeds with tht i dnt wana lose i have to keep going or do clones n these last few r being tricky to get to make seeds this last run didnt take so im guna try it again idk maybe my colloidal silver isnt good any more?? Idk but ill try it again lol n then once i get seeds i cud switch up n jus do my cross but i dnt wana lose the strains if i can avoid it lol

I want to keep wat i have n bread to make something amazing into my own u kno but the best straines i have right now is alien og n wifi .wifi was some free seed i bought of a breader on the net but no specific breader but i love the strain really high thc low mold it has it all aswell as alien og

I want to keep wat i have n bread to make something amazing into my own u kno but the best straines i have right now is alien og n wifi .wifi was some free seed i bought of a breader on the net but no specific breader but i love the strain really high thc low mold it has it all aswell as alien og

Dam bro thts what i gotta work on getting is a mold resistant strain cuz up here there is high chances of mold but im prepared for it now so i hope not to lose any more harvests from it lol.

I herd enything og is great on mold resistant n my stuff never cought mold here is high chance as well i try to keep things with alot of winds lol

I herd enything og is great on mold resistant n my stuff never cought mold here is high chance as well i try to keep things with alot of winds lol

Yup im planning on putting my tornado fan pack up lmao i had it in my 6foot tent n it suked it in hahaha so i figure if i screw up some mounts n get it put up in the corner of my veg area it will cover all my plants atleast thts the plan anyway lol

I got alot of fast buds Auto genetics going rite nw and a few other photos to toss in the mix but idk if i got any og im pretty sure i dont i think i wud have remembered if i got any og beans lol but maybe in the lineage of something might have it in there im not sure now u got me wondering after i do a res change ill be lookn up genetics of all my plants lmao.

Yea so i finished my one sponsored journal n now ill b picking things up in my organics auto journal so feel free to stop by the auto one not just the organics i gotta wait for my laptop to get back from getting fixed so i can change my sig lll but yea ill b starting breeding this week i think cause a few of my autos are jus popping up

Yup im planning on putting my tornado fan pack up lmao i had it in my 6foot tent n it suked it in hahaha so i figure if i screw up some mounts n get it put up in the corner of my veg area it will cover all my plants atleast thts the plan anyway lol
yeah mean heat is a mf lol

Yea so i finished my one sponsored journal n now ill b picking things up in my organics auto journal so feel free to stop by the auto one not just the organics i gotta wait for my laptop to get back from getting fixed so i can change my sig lll but yea ill b starting breeding this week i think cause a few of my autos are jus popping up
Dude yessss il go ck it out

We are gonna have to start making our own hash and shatter. I would like to learn it so I could make myself a nice treat each harvest lol. I’ve been reading up and watching videos of hash and shatter. The hash is pretty easy if you have the bags. The shatter was made by using butane and a vacuum chamber and vacuum pump. It’s about $200 for the vacuum chamber and pump but man once you have it you can make all kinds of shatter lol. I wouldn’t want to do it all the time cause it would make your tolerance to high but it would be really nice to learn how to make it so you could make yourself a nice treat from time to time lol.✌️
I agree it's worth it and you can even do oil pills

Vaping away wilk do u update tonight at 7 guys had a supper busy day n now that my flowrr is cured time to make my runs i always give my siblings some and my uncle that has ptsd n it really helps him keep living his life at The end that y i got into in really to help my ppl i would love one day just to grow just to help ppl money ant all in life there is alot of ppl suffering from things n the gov just sits there n watch there own ppl suffer . o well thats life but hopfully soon my way ppl can get there meds soon

Ok so my inlaws live in aus eny good seed banks i can refer them they want to grow 4 medical purpose so i really want to fine a easy strain cuz there newcomers to this but i cnt think of witch seeds banks send out there eny help will b greatly aprricated
Did you ever get an answer to this question? You should send a PM to Amy Gardner. She grows for medical down under.

2 weeks in a quarter i think lol i really dnt like to keep track of flower i kno more or less cuz i learned to always look at the trykes .. Deff bulking up

Back
Top Bottom