Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

nice! nice to know I`m thinking about getting one, I saw one in a bong shop here, it`s called Fly(something) but I wanted to know from someone who I know (or who I have been interacting on this awesome community with)
Lol brotha eny time man love stearing ppl the right way

Man I got to get a vape pen and try. I’ve never tried one but I hear it’s pretty good and you get a lot more hits from the pen. Does it stone you like a pipe would.✌️
Dude im f stones out my mind more like a smooth bong hyt lol

Yall wont regret it
We are gonna have to start making our own hash and shatter. I would like to learn it so I could make myself a nice treat each harvest lol. I’ve been reading up and watching videos of hash and shatter. The hash is pretty easy if you have the bags. The shatter was made by using butane and a vacuum chamber and vacuum pump. It’s about $200 for the vacuum chamber and pump but man once you have it you can make all kinds of shatter lol. I wouldn’t want to do it all the time cause it would make your tolerance to high but it would be really nice to learn how to make it so you could make yourself a nice treat from time to time lol.✌️

I bought a few carterege before amazing i love the oil n u can vape enywere i ben curing my sour d for mounths now im wanting to make a oil just dnt want to blow my house up lol

Lmao it's not as bad as every1 thinks making bho jus b careful n vent but the vape oil I still gotta figure that out lol but yea bro THTS one nice vape u got there have fun using that lol n I been thinkn about ordering some of those cbc crystals n try those out c how that works have u tried the capsule yet?

omg yess brotha never had it cuz its not around were im at but it would b a special acation smoke
Same here, I’ve never seen it around here were I’m from but it sure would be nice to learn how to do it. One day soon I’m sure we will be making our own shatter lol.✌️

We are gonna have to start making our own hash and shatter. I would like to learn it so I could make myself a nice treat each harvest lol. I’ve been reading up and watching videos of hash and shatter. The hash is pretty easy if you have the bags. The shatter was made by using butane and a vacuum chamber and vacuum pump. It’s about $200 for the vacuum chamber and pump but man once you have it you can make all kinds of shatter lol. I wouldn’t want to do it all the time cause it would make your tolerance to high but it would be really nice to learn how to make it so you could make yourself a nice treat from time to time lol.✌️

Yea I love mine lol a bit pricey but it's totally worth it tho imo.

Tad update like 2 weeks in flower moving along smoth lil warm but added second fan so should b good injoy peeps

Back
Top Bottom