Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Nah a 250w lumatek hps and I don't know what I am doing with my setup :rofl: All I know is i hate my cfl i would rather a whole bunch of little ones rather than this big ass one. Its hot hot hot and i think its starting to darken at the base of the tubes... I might say fuck it for now and just not use the second setup rtill i get a new light.

Here's an example of basic low stress training. Basically support across the base of the back of the stem and pull down the top to be almost even with the lowest node. I'll post an update picture of there recovery shortly.
received_10155233771866465.jpeg
IMG_20170424_133036_196.jpg

Here ya go I will post one more set of pictures the day the contest is over and I guess that will be that but here ya go. These are still getting nothing but tap water. No complaints here.
20170424_191743.jpg
20170424_192502-1.jpg
20170424_192512-1.jpg

The plant in the second picture with the huge fan leafs got a big defol and lost all of her big leafs. She's already bushing back out :) The other ones are still going to be getting training for the next three weeks till flower. I also decided for autos I will be running 2 dark devils and 2 cheeze. I will be selling off a bunch of seeds to get some new stuff like a carbon filter setup and new extraction fan and so on.

So plants are super happy like always. I went bought a new extraction fan/fan for the second tent just waiting for the contest to be over before I start pickin out lighting :rofl: (*fingers crossed I win*)
I also picked up a few more strains.
Barney's red berry cherry
Philosopher seeds lemon og candy (sounds tasty)
Barney's Grape Ape

I'll be back sunday night and will do a last update for the journal and show some progress. Not much going on hair cuts and training for the next 3 weeks. Still only tap water :)

Soooo thats it contest is done gonna move this over to completed journals. My 4 little ones I left for germination for 4 days are all good and reaching for light. Photos soon to come just gonna take the pictures now. :)

The autos
20170501_190231.jpg
20170501_190238.jpg

The droopy fems that will bounce back tomorrow.
20170501_190401.jpg

Hope everyone finds this journal helpful in one way or another best of luck to everyone

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom