Spart's - Mars Hydro 400W - Mainline Run

Well little mess up on my days already :) I'm gonna keep better track on here for now on. I checked dates on photos and so on and day 1 was actually on the 22nd. So I guess the weekly updates will be on Tuesdays. This week will be day 14 (week 2 of veg). I am also not 100% sure on when to transplant maybe next week I want to get a good root ball on these two fems and go straight to the 11L pots from the 1L. I know what I'm doing with waterings from the autos so shouldn't be a problem. Also I am thinking it will be less stress for them, plus no wait times between toppings and transplants or possible miss haps down the road. Hope everyone's weekend is going great.
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Going from the 1L to the 11L would be the best course of action Spart. Somebody told me that my transplant wasn't fine going from a tiny pots to 7L ones, might still want to uppot once more in the future however. Plants actually welcomed and needed the bigger pots. Waiting on some photos buddy ;)

Ps, apologies to sound rude but have you checked out my 700w grow? Would always love to have more input from you too. Have a great day further :)

@Pat on my way brother man. Yeah I think it should be fine its just my 5L pots are 18cm across and my 11L are 25cm so I literally would have about 3.5cm to place the soil down the sides evenly seem to be a head ache and a half my last run with the devil creams was straight into there final pot and they filled it out completely. Plus the yield was spot on so I think the 11L sould be fine.

@BF
Even though the biobizz doesn't technically have a expiry date it is however organic and once opened and exposed to air like everything organic it will become "off" but only after a year or so it really depends on the conditions in which the products are kept. I'm looking forward to but probably this grow and another on should be it maybe I'll do a side by side grow for the next on hopefully I'll have a 80x80x160 next time with as well. I am thinking next run will be 4 X 7L autos in the 60x60 (2x2) and 9 x 7L in the 80x80 gonne fill it up to the extreme maybe 9x5l in the 80. Run the 2x2 as a test for the aptus and use up the rest of the biobizz in the 80x80.

To be 100% honest with you guys if I'm gonna spend top dollar on a new tent I think I want something new and different either one with "par+" or one of something like a lodge like I've always wanted. I know Alchimia (local growshop/seed bank/ philosopher seeds) has one it's 100cm x 60cm x 140cm (i think) split into a 60x60 (2x2) flower and a 40x60 (1.5x60) veg. Which would be fime because i could get a new pro80 for the flower side and a reflector48 for the other or something.

These plants I'm going now are going to be saved all for the next event here. I guess possibly I will be handing out cards and flyers and brouchers at spannabis for mars hydro that is if we can come to an agreement if not I'm going anyways :) I think a pro epistar would be a good payment for 3 days work as a rep figure I'll even be charging less than min wage here and the events are like 14h/day. So maybe they send me the new lighting i work the event sounds good to me but the event is in march. I want to start the next one in the new year.

Hi Spart, count me in for the ride! Looking fab so far, so keep it up! Are you going for four or eight mains? :love: :Namaste:

So did a little training today on my little fems nothing special just first node new growth trimming photos should explain. I pinch an pull almost like pulling corn as a kid. Only much more gentle :)
20161204_175620.jpg
20161204_195756-1.jpg
20161204_200135-1.jpg
20161204_200033-1.jpg
20161204_200149-1.jpg

So did a little training today on my little fems nothing special just first node new growth trimming photos should explain. I pinch an pull almost like pulling corn as a kid. Only much more gentle :)
20161204_175620.jpg
20161204_195756-1.jpg
20161204_200135-1.jpg
20161204_200033-1.jpg
20161204_200149-1.jpg

Hey spart lookn gud as always:thumb: I was jus wondering what is the technique u used in early veg for training u pulld off the first node?? Wud I jus take the first node off, and what will tht end up doing?? But yeah great lookn setup u got going there brotha gud luck and keep it green my friend:Namaste:

Thanks man. I am planning on mainlining these so the bottom two nodes will be coming off. I'm gonna top at the third node when the 5th node is up so top 2 nodes will be coming off when at 5th node. I'm basically only going to be working with the 3rd this entire grow.
Hope that makes sense. I figure this way i won't stress them out as much all at once.

Thanks man. I am planning on mainlining these so the bottom two nodes will be coming off. I'm gonna top at the third node when the 5th node is up so top 2 nodes will be coming off when at 5th node. I'm basically only going to be working with the 3rd this entire grow.
Hope that makes sense. I figure this way i won't stress them out as much all at once.

Lol sorry 4 all the newbie questions but what do u mean by mainlining what is tht?? And so are u meaning tht u will only let grow buds on the 3rd node n up? Or do u mean ur only leting the 3rd node grow period??

Sorry if I was kinda all over the place with that. I am only going to be growing from the third node. I am waiting til the 5th node to chop just because it will give the little one more time to develop a stronger root system and therefore recover quicker. It will grow into 2 even budding sites then I will cut them again at the 4th node leaving the 3rd node once again. Giving me 4 budding sites then I will veg for possible another 3 to 4 weeks after the last topping and flower. With 4 even bud sites I can aim for a certain amount of bud each say 15-20 grams a bud site giving me 120-160 grams total.

My auto is going to be sitting in the corner watching hopefully she's done before I switch to flower :)

So had a peek under there skirts and I would say the 2 are ready for a transplant. So I'll do photos and transplant stuff tomorrow at lights on in the afternoon. :thumb:

Cheers for now :)

So just a few pictures before the transplant this afternoon why not right.
Canopy
20161206_114807-1.jpg

Hand Comparison Good I guess for now
20161206_085554-1.jpg

Jack Widow Loving Life
20161206_114816-1.jpg

Northern Light Apollo G-13 I Actually Think Her Roots Might Be Bigger
20161206_114823-1.jpg

Boreale Auto Trucking Along Same as the Other two
20161206_114836-1.jpg

Battle Scars
20161206_114856-1.jpg

Yeah they look pretty healthy so no worries on the transplant I figure I should do it today so I can do the first topping next week. A few days after the topping I'll be trimming off the second node as well hopefully the extra fan leaves will speed up a little stretch out of the main node if not I'll just cut them off as well. My first attempted at this so bare with me.

Feeding they are going to be starting on and will probably stay at this level for a while probably up until a week before veg.
3ml/l Root Juice
3ml/l Bio Grow
2ml/l Bio Heaven
Maybe some Alg-a-mic or CaMag Booster if I notice signs

Oh and taking of the next node now same method as before I can already see the stem thicking up where i took off the first one. Taking off baby leafs as well. Any questions let me know

Back
Top Bottom