Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Well need a little advice on leaving a plant in darkness for 48h before harvest seen people swear bout and people who think its rubbish. So pros and con when you got time :)

cancel that gotta chop it today going away for a few days tomorrow. Then will be startin the new ones.

Also bought a hash shaker yesterday. :)
20170323_090014.jpg

Well need a little advice on leaving a plant in darkness for 48h before harvest seen people swear bout and people who think its rubbish. So pros and con when you got time :)

cancel that gotta chop it today going away for a few days tomorrow. Then will be startin the new ones.

Also bought a hash shaker yesterday. :)
20170323_090014.jpg
What's leaving it in dark for 48 hrs before cutting do? I've never heard of this.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

What's leaving it in dark for 48 hrs before cutting do? I've never heard of this.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent
Well its supposed to force the plants into giving one last bug push. More tricomb production and promotes the feeling it has to push harder to produce.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Spart, I have done the 48 hour darkness on my last two grows. It's hard to tell if it helps, but it doesn't hurt the plant and a lot of growers swear by it. What kind of vape do you use?

I got the plenty by storz and beckel (desktop) and a vaporite cosmic (portable). I've heard the same thing about the 48H stuff.
Harvesting is done and all hung to dry. Esitamate would be thing one is probably about the same if not a bit more than the last. The buds seem more dense on the northern light apollo g-13. I got a few pictures but not many as was in a rush and trimmed real quick. I'll upload later on. So no matter what I got my gram a day even though I've smoked enough for a month already
Oh the resin from the shaker was collected and put in the press not sure how long I am suppose to keep it there. But I'll take it out tomorrow and take a picture. I got some other smoke as well nice hard nugs of critical kush. I'll post pics on it all tomorrow

A few quick pictures before i head out. This is 2 of the 4 branches from the northernlights apollo g-13. My total this run would be a fair guess of about 130-150gram from the two plants which I'm happy about. As for my next run I really don't know but it will be decided when i get back. The only thing i need to decide on is weither or not to top them or just try for big single colas. The other thing is if I want to go with a new exhaust and weither or not to go with what the store is offering me.
In any case here is some pictures and what not. I got some critical kush for smoking today and some sweet purple for when I'm out and about should be back in a few days to start the next bunch. 4 x 7L pots with biotabs but the question is do I want to top and tie on the next one or just let em go.
20170323_170717.jpg
20170323_171234.jpg
20170323_171243.jpg

Well done brother that looks amazing, as for the next grow it is all up to you, try something different if you feel adventurous of just a bit funky skunky. For my next journal it is going to be completely new to me again and I am looking forward to it. Hope you get back up and running soon, throw a link if you going to start a new journal would always love to follow along. Blessings brother :passitleft::Namaste:

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Thanks man
I might keep the journals going but not sure will probably close the other thread (mile high or w.e) as well. My issue with the journals on here is it seems like all these logs/journals are ongoing advesting for the companies and now I have the chance to actually get back some of the work I've put forward. Don't think I can put this oppurtunity on the back burner we shall see maybe I will just update on the other thread and not do a journal in the actual sense. Plus with the credit for the next log I should be able to buy a full complete next setup maybe I will get that tent with the seperate sections. The secret jardin lodge or w.e, mars says my light compares to a 250w hps so let see if it does with a side by side grow. But to do that next grow will not be logged so we shall see. Almost time for the morning blaze of critical kush gonna roll a big fatty and do some figuring out on everything

Sounds glorious brother, I have too many ideas myself, I would love a big tent to house two 600w bulbs and two big plants at a time. But all future plans for grows like that I need to save up money for electricity in advance, LoL heavy on the pocket brother. Blessings enjoy that fatty, I am enjoying a nice bong myself

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Couple of pics from the hash from the trim. Gonna leave it in the press for a while will add the northern lights apollo g-13 trim shake hash stuff.
20170324_181051.jpg
20170324_181645.jpg
20170324_181955-1.jpg

So the critical I just smoked what to say about it. It was grown outdoors last year finished about mid oct. nice heavy woodie flavor but when broken up has a more citrusy smell but when smoked it was a heavy (I don't know to describe it) right now in my mouth it taste like after a few hours of using the chain saw if that makes anysense. Not a bad taste mind you just woodie :rofl:
The buzz I would say maybe a 6.5-7/10 it was my first joint of the day and I didn't go back to bed on a sat. so that should say something. I know it is not stored in the best of conditions so it probably has degraded a bunch from when first harvested. But I dunno not bad but not the greatest 6.5/10 is a fair guess :)
Happy saturday

Great results Spart! It has been fun following you :) When will you start the next grow?

My next grow will be started by end of next week it won't be on here I don't think because I need to do a exclusive log/photos for the local guys.

What my lazy sunday is looking like :) The northernlights apollo isn't anywhere near dry with out the light on it sits at 50% and about 20c in the tent
20170326_110515.jpg

Nice lookin' bud. Just cut the large colas on the Auto Mazar. A bit bigger than they looked on the plant so hopefully a good final weight. No see if the remaining tops fill out some more. They are really under developed and airy. Hope the work I did to open up the canopy more will payoff.

Back
Top Bottom