Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Thanks guys I will probably go with option 4
IMG_20170413_210557_812.jpg

So got me a new born devil cream I might be starting a journal just for her or maybe I will start a new ongoing outdoor on with the little autos like the last time.. I'm gonna be leaving this journal going till the end of the contest honestly my hopes in winning are nill but it really doesn't matter

Ok ladies and gentlemen. I've decided that another journal would be a waste of time since I would only be putting the devil cream (she came out purple) in it. I will update this after noon as today is transplant day for the little ones and I still would like to show everyone the process of mixing up the biotabs starter pack.
Also my little ones are starting on the 5th nodes so will be getting topped today as well might as well get everything done today. Seems as well I have 2 different phenotypes in this run. One has a really close node structure and nice short fat leafs while the rest have a more sativa indica hybrid to them.
Like always if anyone has questions away and I'll answer them when I get back for the update...

Spart

So picture time first the pack and whats in it.
20170417_163425.jpg

How the light mix looks with the 100% organic mix in it.
Has 2 table spoons of startrex, and 3 tea spoons of Mycotrex, then another 2 tea spoons of Mycotrex in the planthole, then put the plant in and push in one of the time release tabs, the for the first feeding it is a tea spoon of bactrex and 5ml/L orgatex (it was thicker than fishmix) then they should be getting just straight water for the next 4 weeks.
20170417_165837.jpg

20170417_171847.jpg

Then all transplanted and good to grow.
20170417_181540.jpg

Thanks guys week 2 on this run os done new test nutrients done and now we wait. After this next grow not sure whats gonna happen I maybe back or maybe not. Ive decided to not do a journal for the outdoor one since its kinda silly to do it just for one. My plan after this grow is with the credit to get a new setup probably a 100x100x160 tent for flower not sure on the light tho but we shall see.

No they say there is no need to messure anything. This is due to the size of micro herd these nutrients have and the fact that most phing additives will be acids and actually kill the microbes causing ph issues to arise they say you can leave it out 24 hours or bubble it for a few hours if your town water is super crap but even then you don't need to ph. To be honest I didn't ph with the biobizz either so its not surprising :)
Ive never phed anything man I don't even know the ph of my tap water :rofl: Seems to me the majority of people who run into ph issues while in soil are phing and killing their herd. Any kind of organic growing it is like this even a lot of people who make teas swear to this.

No they say there is no need to messure anything. This is due to the size of micro herd these nutrients have and the fact that most phing additives will be acids and actually kill the microbes causing ph issues to arise they say you can leave it out 24 hours or bubble it for a few hours if your town water is super crap but even then you don't need to ph. To be honest I didn't ph with the biobizz either so its not surprising :)
Ive never phed anything man I don't even know the ph of my tap water :rofl: Seems to me the majority of people who run into ph issues while in soil are phing and killing their herd. Any kind of organic growing it is like this even a lot of people who make teas swear to this.

Hey Spart, just wanted to chime in here. I am growing organic with Kind soil and they caution about using chemicals to pH down the water and how that can do exactly what you described in killing the microbes. So here is what they recommend for a natural organic pH down that won't affect the microbes. I have to do something with my water because my tap water fluctuates between 9.2 and 10 on the pH meter. So its either feed them my drinking water, which I did when they were smaller, or pH down naturally with something like this. Its been working great so far. So this is an option for anyone out there needs to keep the microbes thriving but can't use their tap water.

20170414_220347.jpg

To be honest man I have no idea what the ph out of my tap is and its what I always use. The entire point of having a good micro herd is so they do it for ya if not ya might as well grow in coco.

To be honest man I have no idea what the ph out of my tap is and its what I always use. The entire point of having a good micro herd is so they do it for ya if not ya might as well grow in coco.

Yeah I wasn't planning on doing anything, but in the email exchanges with the Kind Soil company they asked if I had pH'd my water. I told him no and he recommended doing it for shits and giggles, so I did. To be honest, I was kind of shocked that my pH was that high. He said essentially the same thing you did, for a good organic soil they will do the work for you except in extreme cases, which he said mine kind of fell into. Apparently not a lot of people have tap water in the 10 range. So he highly recommended using a natural version that apparently won't hurt the microbes. So I did and I have been having great results thus far. I would have been a bit skeptical if the product he was recommending was his.

I tend to follow directions the first time I do something, and then based off of what I learn, I will experiment and try to improve the subsequent go arounds.

And I wasn't trying to pimp that product to you....just sharing another experience as a soil grower. So if any of your other followers were running into issues, its an option.

Yeah its fine man the more sharing info the better in my book.

I went to check the girls and right at lights on they were reaching towards the light. I'm going to put my phone in there on time lapse for a few hours just to see what they are up too \m/ (*_*) \m/

Ok so first attempt at time lapse was a learning one. I had it at a pic every15seconds for a smooth video but i need to speed up the frames about 4 times before it gets the desired effect. Looks cool and the plant dance and jump around

Learning how to do time laps will be one of my next endeavors....I would really like to know how to do that. I think it is such a cool thing to see with cannabis. Are you using your phone or a regular camera?

I used my phone and a tripod looking thing i put it up on insta. To be honest I would need to set it up for a few days for it to be really cool. I recorded for about 8h and the end video was a minute long :rofl: and i had to speed it up 4 times so maybe 20sec. Would have to record for a week to have a descent look at it all I was thinkin of buying a new camera and setup it up for an entire run or at least until it starts to smell.

Back
Top Bottom