Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Nom noms :rofl:
20170328_132340-1.jpg

Unfortunately, even with all the defol I did the lower bud sites just didn't get enough light. So I'm giving her 1ml GH Bloom, 2ml B-52,1ml CalMag and 2ml OverDrive. Every 3rd feeding I switch the bloom for 1/4 tsp of FF Beastie Bloom. maybe next week I'll switch from Beastie Bloom to Cha Ching for a week and see where she's at. I quick dried a couple of popcorn buds and when I smoked them 1st hit straight to my head. Can't wait for the dry and cure to be done.

@Pat Thats the plan man I can never save shit. When i got some I smoke way to much

@Billy sounds great man. Just keep an eye out for an toxicity and you should be fine.

So I got back safe and sound to the homestead. Put 4 bazooka seeds to germinate and woke up this morning with all 4 split open and with tails
Plan for next grow:
All 4 are in just straight light mix nothing added. Will be like that till I see first set of real leafs then will add 1ml/l root juice. I actually for 4 square 6L pots so for the biotabs soil mix should be fine since the instruction are for 5L. Happy Days.
Sooooo as for plan
Week 2.5 top ✂
Week 3.5 transplant to 6L pots with biotabs mixed in following instructions. Train down to make 4 even bud sites using third and second node.
Week 5 flower 12/12.
Week 7.5 (week 2.5 flower) Give biotabs nutrients.
One more bunch of nutrients week 6 then water till finish.
Nutrients I'll follow the biotabs instructions additives maybe a bit of bit of bio bizz additives bioheaven, some alg-a-mic, and then for flower topmax. But I'll be playing it by ear and will just be reading the plants the best I can. So far 100% germination with these queen seeds.

Yo Spart I was off for a while and I'm pleased to see you finishing this grow with a nice phat joint! What else can I say? The autos or 12/12 should be performing better in those pots. I got myself some 22 gallon smartpot and 4 ollas- that would be the next challenge. I wish you luck and keep on dreaming! :thanks: :bravo: :love:

The Frost is strong!

I'll be tossing an auto NYC Diesel and photoperiod fem Cookies Kush in some 5 gal pots with coco. See how well they do outside in this crazy New England weather. :)

Kudos!

Yeah I'm still gonna be around till the end of the contest and will post a couple of pics here and there. I just hope this light works for a bit longer. At least till the end of the next grow. ... Then I dunno

I don't think either. I'm going to be giving the updates to the breeders/grow shop they want two updates a week. So the pictures on the next bunch are just for them.
Wonder how many journals are still on the go.... If they pick me to be the winner they really will be getting a foot into the door of he spanish market even more so since the next journal will be on the breeder/grow shop's site.

Not sure but if I keep the plans rolling in what I'm doing I should have lots of whatever I feel like getting.

I was actually thinking of running a two tent setup this 400w mars then a 250w hps/mh setup with 2 (60x60) and do a comparison side by side grow journal. Really tho I can get whatever lighting I want but am limited to space.

My pick without. Just want to give you a very big thank you. All the help I gained and the knowledge I've learned on 420 made it possible to get 7.5 oz off my auto mazar. Feel kind of guilty putting that down 'cause I still don't believe it except I have the jars to look at and say yes I did. Thanks to all.

Back
Top Bottom