Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

The mainstem compared to a smurf
20170313_090854-1.jpg

Thanks man. I rarely run into issues on my grows or I spot the problem before its an issue. Most of the time I get gnats and last year a few thrips. I'm gonna let the northern lights apollo g-13 go longer since its a more sativa buzz or I've been told so maybe an extra week or so. I'm just hoping the last plant fixes her self or who thinks I should just let her grow however she wants and let her lose??

Well lights came on and she had partly recovered from the training again so she'll be fine in a few days

She's getting just water still hope her lower buds get fatter

So today is the first day of week 6 or day 42 of flower so looks as tho we have about 2 weeks left I did start the flush process with no more nutrients for the next two weeks this week is going to be getting1ml/L top max and1ml/L Bio Heaven the week after will be just pure water the bud I took off was dried under the heat of my lap top. I got a few mates coming round next week or the week after so should have a bunch of smoke again from them for the drying and curing process so I don't pick and prode. All and all this grow has gone like all my grows no real issues and ending in a nice harvest. I'm honestly starting to get bored of these forums but will emd this journal with smoke reports and vape reports and a few other surprises, I'll be also showing my process for the biotabs setups with pictures. As for my new lighting I dunno what I am going to be doing plus I will be buying a new house soon so might just build a greenhouse :)

Bored?!!! Have you been over my way??!! There's never a dull moment lol I can't pretend to be Mrs. know-it -all lol I am learning everyday but there's never a dull moment. And I decided to wait on the biotabs to see how u like them so please keep it coming we will miss you terribly ✊️ I am loving your thread!!! Buying a home is a huge accomplishment and you can do however u see fit that's the. Best part

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Lol! I smoke 3-4 grams a day. Not good..

Spart, in your opinion , is a gram per day average use for recreational? What percent of the population in your woods do you think use a gram per day? I read that Colorada is about 15% . Up here in Thunderf**k ALaska Bush Kush it may be higher like 25%. How bout where you are?

We smoke as much as we feel we need nothing more nothing less.
Smoke em if ya got em. So far a jar full for the jack is dried which already a good amount

Okay a little report on the plenty:
The buzz is a lot like smoking bho as I find a really hyper type of buzz. The vapor is kinda a pain as since the vaporizer heats up but doesn't heat the chamber right away. Therefore you need to take a few long slow draws to get it heating up the herb chamber. Once heated tho the vapor is really nice. I find turning it to the 7 setting till its heated then dial it back to 6 give a nice even browning.
All and all really nice

Thanks man
I've noticed a big difference in bud density and where in the tent they were. The ones around the edge of the tent do look bigger when growing but are a lot fluffier than ones in the center. Even just on the Jack widow a little more than half the plant in really nice and dense and then other side gets fluffier not much but its noticeable. So in flower at 30cm away I'd say good good nice hard nugs is 50cm x 50cm and I'd say a bit better than cfl quality around the edges.

Oh and DeVille I'm gonna fill the plenty no liquid pad Not sure how much fits maybe like a gram to gram and a half. I'll report back after

Ok so vape session time was about the same but vape quality without the pad was twice as heavy with probably the same number of tokes. I honestly prefer without the pad by the end of the session I like to turn it up to seven works great. A more sativa buzz than the indica like I'm after.
I actually think I prefer no liquid pad. One design flaw that's really getting annoying is this thing not having a stand. The actual heating time does seem a bit longer than my vaporite cosmic but the not being dependant on a battery while at home is awesome and I put about a gram in the chamber no pad I'm probably good for a two or three hours

Back
Top Bottom