Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Yeah like I've said to them many of times an app that would correct for each spectrum for said given light would be the best option says a digital corrective adjustment for each series... 1 option for reflectors, 1 for series 2, 1 for pro. So if you wanted to take a picture with the light on, It would auto correct for the series of light... it wouldn't even be that hard to do just set the color adjustments for said spectrum plus they could have an application ad at the bottom of the screen for constant publication but what the shit do I know. :rofl:

Ok so did some looking at my plants this morning and come next thursday will be week 6 of flower and they are really really green so I will start to flush. I check the cards for each and the northern light apollo g-13 and jack widow both says 56-63 days 8-9 weeks. I think if I start flushing then it should work out for 9 weeks and a nice heavy buzz. Hopefully I got a buddy coming in 2 weeks time to hook me up with some smoke and I won't be tempted to smoke any before its had a nice month cure. I will have a full dried cured weight and smoke report by the end of the contest and also will be keeping you lovely people informed with my next new test run with the biotabs and bazooka strain (bubblegum x critical kush). Probably wont be sharing that many photos since the breeder wants exclusive photos but maybe one a week to keep the journal alive and will also be showing you guys and gals how I will be mixing up the soil. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends.

The glasses in all honesty aren't worth the price tag good for a gift but like with the par38 lights (I have 2 I don't use) I think they missed the mark again.

:rofl:

Ask "Sara" she might give ya a pair. I never have my par38 on I might switch it out for a cfl to take pictures under normal lighting

I think theu kinda missed the mark on it. I tried just with the veg spectrum and full and just the red and it all looked black and white to me. An app would be way better and could had their ad at the bottom...

My trip yesterday was a nice run and got some really nice strains to test :) Plus a grinder and little press for 10€
received_10155070187251465.jpeg
received_10155070187611465.jpeg

Welcome aboard man only got 2-3 weeks till harvest not sure on yield I should of upped the pot sizes. Oh well nothing I can do now. I'm just hoping for some quality smoke anything over 120 grams and I got a gram a day. Next grow will be 4 x7L pots growing bazooka from queen seeds :)

Welcome aboard man only got 2-3 weeks till harvest not sure on yield I should of upped the pot sizes. Oh well nothing I can do now. I'm just hoping for some quality smoke anything over 120 grams and I got a gram a day. Next grow will be 4 x7L pots growing bazooka from queen seeds :)

Interesting way to measure time and volume:popcorn::hippy::blunt::nicethread:

Yeah I figure if I get a gram a day for the time of growing then its alright more would be better but lets face it I got a small tent and a small light. With 4 of the 7L pots I get a total grow time of 4 weeks veg and 8-9 weeks for flower so 12-13 weeks or 84-91 days and yields are well over 100 grams so for me personally its a bigger bang for my buck and also more cost effective. Figure 30-45 grams a plant depending on strain already looking at 120-160 total in about 2/3 of the time looking at the actual bud sizes this time I might fall short. One plant and bigger pot would of been better maybe a big 30L pot or something but that would increase veg time.
I dunno but ya live ya learn. Maybe next I'll try to off set the plants in the pots and do 4 x 11L just to try.
:Namaste:

So few pictures just cause I like how they look also am going to switch the camera from normal lighting to "cloudy" or low light since well in the tent when the light is of there is no light :)
20170305_074824.jpg
20170305_074900.jpg
20170305_074842-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom