Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Thanks everybody, they are looking quiet nice. Hopefully the yield makes up for the veg time. I'm really looking forward to testing out the new nutrients and the new queen seed's cheeze auto strains. I think next time gonna fill the tent with 4 x 11L pots gonna have to sog them a bit. With the autos I should be able to get close to 120 -140 grams in half the time so we shall see it will be a big test run for the new biotabs nutrients.
We shall see.

Okay today is the start of week 4 flowering. So far I'm happy with them. Honestly I think they will be going to about 9-10 weeks. So still got a while to fatten up and grow. Current nutrients are as follows:
1ml/L Bio Grow
4ml/L Bio Bloom
4ml/L Top Max
3ml/L Bio Heaven
1.5ml/L Alg-a-mic
So since I am estimating on a week longer flowering I will be adding another week on nutrients than the schedul calls for of pretty much the same amount of everything except
5ml/L Bio Bloom
and the same with top max then will taper down like normal. But we shall see how they develop. They are still getting 1L every 2 days so uptake hasn't slowed at all yet. Hope everyone's week is going good.

20170222_211550.jpg
20170222_211642-1.jpg
20170222_214432-1.jpg
20170222_214450-1.jpg

Thanks everyone here's a bud shot for ya :)
20170225_201104-1.jpg

Also a little advice for everyone if ya see gnats flying about put a yellow sticky bug scanner on the top of the pot covering half the pot next to the stem. After let the pot dry out a bit and both trap the adults and when it dries out will also limit kill the larva. Works wonders and with in a few days no more gnats.
20170225_204755-1.jpg

Also I have changed the feedings to to:
1ml/L Bio Grow
5ml/L Bio Bloom
5ml/L Top Max
3ml/L Bio Heaven
1.5ml/L Alg-A-Mic
Next week I will be starting with no grow and just Bio Bloom and starting to taper the nutrients down :Namaste:

I should included a picture with my little tip sorry I will now. I don't actually hang them I lay them across the top of the pot giving the adult gnats no where to escape. Really the trick behind dealing with any pest is breaking a chain in their life cycle with the yellow stickys its trapping them as an adult. I let me pots dry out a bit causing the soil level where they normally live undesirable for them so even any that can crawl out to also get trapped. Even worked when I had thrips.
20170226_081644.jpg

Yeah for a better trap put two across the top one each side of the pot if you find them to long there is no reason ya couldn't cut them to fir or into strips and line the inside top of the pot. Typically I've seen the adult first climb up out of the side of the pots and then fly off so a small strip lining around the pot should work (but not tested yet).

I now have a pair of the Mars Hydro glasses on the way should be here for the next photo update. Hope everyone's week is going smoothly and your gardens are all lush and green. Any questions ask away. Update should be on friday or saturday.

I didn't read every post from this, so not sure of you tried hydrogen peroxide? It's supposed to promote h20 for roots as well as kill the baby gnats. From what I have read you can use it once a week with water. It is also good if you ever get algae on top of your soil.

Yeah for a better trap put two across the top one each side of the pot if you find them to long there is no reason ya couldn't cut them to fir or into strips and line the inside top of the pot. Typically I've seen the adult first climb up out of the side of the pots and then fly off so a small strip lining around the pot should work (but not tested yet).

Thanks for the tip I just got them in from amazon and threw them in the tent. I disndon't defoliate them during veg so there isn't much room in there, but got them propped up.

Here's a pic of how I got them in there. Hopefully the leaves don't drop too much when it's lights out. Already had some ripped leaves from the old sticky trap

420-magazine-mobile1688518664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The problem with h2o2 in soil when growing organically like I am is that it also destroys the benifical fungi and microbes in the soil. Its more aggresive than any pHing additive, chemical or otherwise. As for the algae just basic knowledge of how to proper water will prevent that and since it is just a surface issue you can simply take off the top layer of soil and replace with new. I would not advise anyone to use h2o2 no matter what dilution when grow organic/bio.

I didn't read every post from this, so not sure of you tried hydrogen peroxide? It's supposed to promote h20 for roots as well as kill the baby gnats. From what I have read you can use it once a week with water. It is also good if you ever get algae on top of your soil.

For your pot size and since you are using fabric pots. I would of used a few of them pizza center tables or a few tooth picks and would of made a semi type of table leaving a gape between the sticky and soil. Looks great by the way.

Thanks for the tip I just got them in from amazon and threw them in the tent. I disndon't defoliate them during veg so there isn't much room in there, but got them propped up.

Here's a pic of how I got them in there. Hopefully the leaves don't drop too much when it's lights out. Already had some ripped leaves from the old sticky trap

420-magazine-mobile1688518664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom