Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Yeah here we can grow pretty much all year outside except for maybe 2 months (jan and feb). Its really nice really we can do the long sativas as well outside the ones that get HUGE :) Really dry here most of the year no humidity at all.

20170218_201114.jpg

Thanks for the looking out brother man but that little clawing in the one bud shot is actually because its the bud closest to the front door of the tent so its a bend not a claw I could actually up the grow a bit while they recover from beating I gave em. Next Thursday is gonna be the start of week 4 of flower and I'm hoping they are completely recovered. Plus you know me if she aint got a bit of claw its impossible to know when she's had enough grow

I'm proper looking forward to the biotabs/queen seeds test grow next going to keep it simple might add a bit of bio bloom, bioheaven, and topmax to the mix.
Hope everyone's weekend is coming to a close smoothly

As of now the mains are about as long as a pencil and the small ones are looking to end up about 3 grams each which is what i was after not surr how many there is never counted

As of now the mains are about as long as a pencil and the small ones are looking to end up about 3 grams each which is what i was after not surr how many there is never counted
Curious to know final dry whieght? How many plants in there?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Figure about 30 little buds some will be about 3 some more some less so 3 is a good estimate then a small estimate for 7 grams a main 8 mains so rough guess is 90+ 56 so like 140 to 150 grams is a guess for now but we shall see how big they all get still early.

Looking great Spart! How far are your lights? I suggest 12'' for best intensity. Heck my Herer grows 3'' away from my 3w diodes :) Keep it up! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Its 2 plants in there I think I should of used 18L pots instead of 11L
That's insane dude .. two I thought there was like ten. Lol

Figure about 30 little buds some will be about 3 some more some less so 3 is a good estimate then a small estimate for 7 grams a main 8 mains so rough guess is 90+ 56 so like 140 to 150 grams is a guess for now but we shall see how big they all get still early.
They look sexy as fack buddy!!! So green to me eyes. Nice job! . .

Back
Top Bottom