Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Gonna be a side by side split run I dunno if i should 4 autos in 7 L pots or if I should do 9 in 3.5L pots. I got lots of seeds so not sure. If I do 9 I can do 3 with Biotabs, 3 with Aptus, and 3 with BioBizz It might get a bit confusing but I think it'll be managable
LoL 9 autos would be killer. Would just need to mark them properly :rofl:

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Well would go 3 x 3 each row a different nutrient. I would have to do 6 seeds of cheeze and 3 seeds of Amnesy or shit I dunno.
I got
6 cheeze
6 amnesy
2 strike autos
2 borealè
1 blue amnesia xxL
25 Non auto lsds
1 random bag seed
maybe 6 plants 2 of 3 of the strains or 8 plants 4 with each nutrient

And thats done got a big pile of leafs to get rid of as well
20170215_213914.jpg
20170215_213927.jpg

Nice brother .. keep up the great work she us going to be a nice smoke.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guy here is 11H later just to show how quick they bounce back.
20170216_070729.jpg

and a stem shot. Its not really purple tho but as thick as my thumb.
20170215_222101.jpg

Just sending a super special thank you to the awesome people over at BioTabs my all organic nutrients arrived and I'm super excited about it. So time to wait til this run is done :rofl:

20170216_151322.jpg

Either way I'm gonna keep doing my thing this is forsure. I know my outdoor this year is gonna be awesome with all these organics I just got. I'm proper excited for everything to come plus next month is spannabis

So been doing some reading up on all the test nutrients I recieved yesterday and the ease of the growing is simply un real. Just straight tap water for most of times then a booster of nutrients at week 4 then that's it till the end. I think I will be running that next time. I am not about the aptus it is not that user friendly IMHO its literally 0.15ml/L so thats like 4-5 drops so not sure on it but we shall see. Also I was thinking about lighting and the other offers I have been getting honestly if the lighting is completely up to me..... Strains next run will be a sog style grow 8 plants total in 3.5L pots
2 stike autos
2 Borealè autos
4 Cheeze autos
Basically gonna fill the tent with 8 plants and run it sog style trimming the lower nodes. Placement of the plant is gonna be tricky in there but will come as it goes. We shall see I may end up be getting a new tent and different set of lighting.
Kinda thinking a 3x3 and the pro320 or if I win maybe a 3x3 and the pro80s.

Wow. Now they're budding up good

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Progressing great so far! Try to fill the holes, where he light is shining on the soil with no effect with buds, wasted light. You could have left more bottom leaves and trim those on the buds later. Well still they look happy and so are you I bet! Good luck! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Yeah they still need adjusting a bit but I'm gonna wait till the get upright again and have recovered. Before messing with them again it should be alright. No I honestly am not the happiest with the grow this time seems like a lot of grow time and I could of done a lot better with a double simple auto runs. But oh well next time will be the easiest I've ever grown

Spannabis? Spart you're in Spain right? I would assume the temps for outdoor season is pretty good aye? Those plants bounced back insanely quick bru :adore: I don't think we have really good weather in SA for growing outside, pretty sure alot of our outdoor supply comes from Swaziland or close to there, bit more humid up there than down in Cape Town. How many seeds do you plan for the outdoor run? Would love to see that

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom