Spart's - Mars Hydro 400W - Mainline Run

I did red poison before actually did 5 seeds... All but 1 were red/purple phenotypes I want to do so much in my tent and it's all available to me seeds are a dime a dozen here and everyone offers for the grows. But I wanted some massive yields so I went with the local bank Queen seeds. if ya look at my very first journal well I'll post the picture of my strike auto not only was it a 70gram window plant but also no flush using biobizz tasted amazing.
(p.s/ these pictures are on there main site for there seed website)
1427809790557.jpg

1428821754348.jpg

The red poison was like the devil cream in strength. I got like avg 60grams in 10L pots. The taste one each plant was the same but totally different all had a sweet berry smell but some had more earthy undertones the green phenotype was also really nice. They all are really nice smoke and I'd highly recommend all of the red family for colors and flavor yield was avg to low high side. Hope everyones week is going good and any more questions about anything please just let me know :Namaste:

This looks like a fun one to sit in on! Excited to see it unfold

Also have to ask your opinion quick if I may. What's your feeling about using the grow/bloom buttons for their intended cycles vs having both turned on throughout the grow? I don't have enough experience with the mars lights to know for myself. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes I use full spectrum the entire time not sure which light you have but with only one switch on only one fan turns on (imo design flaw). All questions are welcome :Namaste:

Yes I use full spectrum the entire time not sure which light you have but with only one switch on only one fan turns on (imo design flaw). All questions are welcome :Namaste:

How old are your lights as on my mars2 900w 2 fans come on for one switch diagonal from each other and other switch other two come on for me

Thank you for the info! I'm running 3 reflector 144 in a 4x4 right now. I'm about 10 days into flower and was feeling like full spectrum might be the answer.

My next crossroad is if I should pick up more of the 144s for my other tents or do 2 of the mars pro II 160s...

If I could afford it I would go with the pros. People have been getting huge plants from them. Ive really never heard of any problems from the pro models. Id say talk to sean from or tina they seem to offer the best prices tell them I recommended which light as well and would like the extra 2 months warranty :)

How old are your lights as on my mars2 900w 2 fans come on for one switch diagonal from each other and other switch other two come on for me

I have the mars 2 400w. I go full spectrum for lots of reasons. The heat being better displaced with all switches and fans on. Less chance of getting hot spots on the board.

Pretty much I grow full not just because of the fans but also because it is a lot better for the plants. The extra ir diodes also encourage cell division in the plants and making them grow bigger and healther stem and also thickens leaves making them more resistant to say a thrip or caterpiler.

I was just cleaning out the pots from my last grow the devil cream stems are huge for 8.5 weeks.
20161202_131142-1.jpg

They are all knock off leds with less quality leds. Steer clear of them I've seen a break down video on one and there was exposed wires and the fan was not fitted properly. If you get one take it apart right away and check everything. I would just go with a mars myself they have everything certified and a long history of great customer service.

Just got back from the shop and aptus holland has hooked me up big time pictures will be tomorrow on what I got but needless to say I'm not gonna need nutes for a while. I got a bit of everything they offer. :)

Again a massive thank you to Aptus for hooking it up. Highly doubt they do this normally guess I'm just special :) The nutrient line is really interesting but next time for that. This products also come with an expiry date in 2018 so got a full year to use them up... Its probably a years worth of nutrients tho :thumb:
So nutrient wise they gave me:
~A tent set pro 50ml per bottle(CaMg boost, regulator, topbooster, startbooster, p-boost, k-boost)
~2 x 100g of the All-in-one pellets(Organic pellets that provide everything your plants need for 10 to 12 weeks might be interesring with autos)
~All-in-one Liquid 150ml (npk of 6-12-6 might be ok for growth and transplants but lacking k for late flowering)
As well as a feeding schedule and the t-shirt and hoodie :)

20161203_061907.jpg

Back
Top Bottom