Special Thanks & Congratulations To Our New Moderator SteveHman!

Founder
Please join me in welcoming @SteveHman to our staff! :cheer:

Steve's primary duties will be in the Grow Room, as this is his specialty. His spirit of volunteerism is inspiring and without the commitment of members like him, we would never be able to continue in our mission. :bravo: :thanks: :adore:

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail, once and for all. :goodjob:
:Namaste:

Congrats Steve, I know how honored you must feel to be part of such a beautiful place :goodjob:

Now, get to work!...sorry, just kidding...lol :rofl:

Seriously, Good luck brother :Namaste::bravo::high-five::cheer::welldone::goodjob::goodluck::clap: :slide:

Fantastic news, thanks for signing up to volunteer Steve ;)

I've followed your work and feel you're a great fit. A lot of people learning the art will benefit from you experience!

:passitleft:

Thanks Steve! Your contributions to the site led me to find 420 in the first place and quickly becoming a member. Glad to have you looking over the boards and well deserved recognition of a pioneer in growing our lovely plant.

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome to the world of modding. I have had my nose buried deep in the regulations and mod-training so that I can do a great job for the community here at 420 (which is why I haven't been posting as much as usual).

I hope to be able to live up to the expectations and follow in the footsteps of the other great mods that have gone before me and those that are still on staff. :Namaste:

:420:

Congrats Steve -

The whole community will benefit from this. You are a great source of knowledge when it comes to growing, and always willing to help others, so this is a great fit.

I subscribe to many journals, often to help someone newer to growing than myself. Your journals? I follow those so that I can help myself become a better grower. Mad respect for your skills, your way with people and willingness to give back to the community here. I already know you'll be great at this.

Cool beans brother, and again -- congrats! :high-five:

Congratulations, SteveHman, and thanks for volunteering!

Fantastic addition to an already stellar group. Thanks for volunteering Steve. Your knowledge and willingness to help others is what helps make this an awesome place. I for one am glad that we have members like yourself, who spend hours upon hours making sure this site stays on message and course. :420:helping those in need, grow some weed since 1993.
:love::420::peace:

Back
Top Bottom