SPLF Smoke Garden

spliffas

Hello friends! A lot of promises to open a journal. Now I am on my smoking break, so I have more free time and sometimes struggling with myself, so looking for new hobbies, or maybe just how to pass some time, so here it is - my journal. :) I'll try to update it at least once in a week. Sooo... After 15 years of daily smoking here I am, non smoking. And doing another project in my closet.
I am growing seeds from stuff, the ones with white sign should be some kind of Haze, and the ones without - AK47. I believe those Hazes are photos lol. As always I will be doing 12/12 ( flipping tomorrow ). I am planning to re-pot one Haze and one AK47 into bigger pots, what's left will be sacrificed for a quick smoke or killed :( . Unfortunately I don't have more space, yet I am saving time and insuring myself by sprouting more. It is still illegal where I live, so in my worst case scenario 2 plants better than 5 lol. OK. Enough about this. :)

set-up: qb 240w, ruck extractor fan, two small fans for my small tent, ceresit dehumidifier with tablets and small electric dehumidifier.
I bought cree 660nm, but to connect it I need some sort of resistor to work with my 12v transformer and it is too much pain in the arse, so will go as previous.

nutes: BioBizz BioGrow, BioBizz FishMix, BioBizz CalMag, BioBizz BioFlower, Plagron SugarRoyal and Plagron Green Sensation ( defo best products from plagron !!! )

soil grow; mix for tomatoes ( wasn't able to get anything else as it is deep dark winter where I live ) + perlite.

12l pots similar to root nurse pots. The ones for sacrifice will goo... hmzzz... I dunno. :) some smaller pots. I am thinking of lifting up my those two plants and keeping dehumidifier and sacrifice on the floor, I was thinking of doing this last grow, but eghh... it was as it was. :) This should earn some extra space for my two ladies.

Yet it is second time I am starting in cardboard pots, yet second time I am getting white mould onto outside walls of pots. First time I was doing on windowsill, now in my tent ( not runing extractor yet, but have a small fan blowing into my plants and pots ), should I do something before repotting? I don't think it's very bad tbh, as my previous plants had same issue, but everything's went pretty fine. I will be starting extractor tomorrow, or day after tomorrow. Any opinion/ advice would be great. :) I am defineteley not throwing them away.

I will be doing pretty hardcore LST and soft defoliation, I am not first time grower, but I defo struggle with deficiences and this community helped me a lot! Thank you guys! Now I believe that some beginners could learn something from me, as this is by far the most quickest way to yeld great amounts and potent buds I found through my growing times. And yes, I like to do it quick, because of safety reasons and my Miss doesn't like the sound of fans when sleeping lol. Keep an eye to this journal. :)

And now, photo time!

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3169.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG

Hi Mate - looking good so far
Used BB for a long time with reasonable results
You'll probably want some H2O2 to combat mould/fungus gnats and probably a PK booster too
Plagron Sugar Royal + Plagron Green Sensation is all I need for that. The mix is amazing. I tried cheapo nutes, they worked good as well, tried organic (previous grow) didn't liked, but after long consideration I decided to go half organics, so basically all my base and calmag are organics, and boosters mineral. : )

How to use peroxyde? Never done that before. :)

Thanks!

So what about that peroxyde? I am curious now lol. :D

Connected extractor, but my gf washed the cover, so it is as it is for now. + some more light. Running 12/12 now. Photos of my ladies and set-up attached. Soon - repotting. Yay!

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3242.JPG

IMG_3243.JPG

IMG_3244.JPG

IMG_3245.JPG

Hola everyone ! I believe this grow won't be as successful as I wanted, but... it is as it is.
I was figuring out why my ladies stuck growing for some time. The soil I've got I am trying for the first time, no NPK levels, nothing - soil for tomatoes. My one AK ( which had to be biggest at the time... hmz, I killed her as I found other ladies doing a lot better. ) The one in plastic pot is in way different soil as I needed more and found something I've tried on my previous grows. She's the biggest one.
I was seeing some yellowish bottoms, but I was afraid it may be too much nutes. Unfortunately I was wrong, it was too less of nutes. Now I am giving heavier amounts and it looks like my ladies recovering. A bit sad, that the one in the smallest pot is the biggest one as I planed a bit differently, but at the end it should turn out at least good. I may go for another grow right after this one, as I have one seed of J. Hustle and AK-47 and some unknown Haze I am growing right now. The Hazes is with the white plastic signs. I probably lost 1-2 weeks by figuring out wtf is wrong with my girls, but now everything looks under control. :) But just under control, still not very great. :(
Damn the one on the right in a plastic pot looks soo cool, but it is too late to do something about her to swap her with another one. :( What would you do? Any advices?

2ml BioGrow / 2ml BioBloom / Some FishMix / 1ml Sugar Royal and maybe 0.8ml CalMag // 1l
They are waiting for second bent.

and me by myself in 12 years of everyday smoking 3 weeks sober from weed. :)

IMG_3454.JPG

IMG_3455.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom