Spookiest Outdoor Journal

It's hard to post atm Sneaky no internet.

420-magazine-mobile1685066112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1954492128.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905531219.jpg

Shooting powder cannaboost combo probably turned my plants all spooky looking and colourful and wonderful like these Tim Burton looking girls. Fed today very carefully mind you. Shooting up.

Wow! Those are big colas Spooks... I guess we can see a pic of you bathing in Colas during harvest? hahaha :laugh:

Hahahaha ok sure!

Nice rockmelon
Looking good bro
Hey that third pic in no pistils on that cola?
I think I seen something like that on five to midnights journal a while back.
These hot weeks getting to them too eh my girl has some canoed leaves too
Thought we lost ya the other day! Haha

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Was delicious melon. Goes long way best cold.

I like that plant in the 4th picture. That one looks pretty awesome next to the big bush of Cannabis.

My little first plants!

I think you mean the peach tree?

Cantaloupe looks tasty and juicy good man it made my mouth water. beautiful beastly girls! how is the weather doing for you?

Weather is beautiful today. Was raining before so that was a nice break.

Very nice I see! Well, not so much with me though... I'm still suffering from an infection at the roots of my teeth and it hurts like hell and can't sleep because of it. Luckily I don't have school or work and my Lieutenant said that I could stay home as long as I need to so it's still annoying but it could be far more worse. And also, the cannabis oil does work a bit but the pain in my teeth is more of a warning pain so I'm not surprised if Cannabis oil shouldn't ease that pain but it actually does ease the pain a bit! Which is nice. I'm not complaining, I'm not dying and I can be at home peacefully with my new XboxOne so I rather get back to work and be fully recovered but well. That just has to wait.

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom