420-magazine-mobile2024295421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile7935377.jpg
420-magazine-mobile550327615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1377282415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1992333349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile756542054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile602924292.jpg
420-magazine-mobile293321181.jpg

Notice the jar of pickles on the table outside I made today?

Is that watermelon your growing?
Ohh, can you make sour pickles? My grandmother would buy these sour pickles when I was a kid, they would literally cause you to suck your checks in with every bite. I loved them so much but just can't seem to find them where I live!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just wanted to tell you GOOD WORK :thumb:

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Is that watermelon your growing?
Ohh, can you make sour pickles? My grandmother would buy these sour pickles when I was a kid, they would literally cause you to suck your checks in with every bite. I loved them so much but just can't seem to find them where I live!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No this was just a first attempt at making pickles. Turned out ok. Those sour pickles you speak of I think I read about them on Wikipedias main pickle page. They would be called something specific.

Just wanted to tell you GOOD WORK :thumb:

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Thank you!

Not too far off now hopefully.

Arg didn't! Headache! Bad idea I got the majority of that drying on a plate outside. I can see it's wee stems slowly drying up. I'll take a photo.

420-magazine-mobile1146715759.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1693239594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1371329071.jpg

That's the progression there. I'd be keen to try bud back building technique if now is the right time just for something to smoke. Do you recommend Ohioboy?

420-magazine-mobile452700197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919424503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1009857770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1865819801.jpg

Only did backbuilding on Amber. The lime colour and almost blue buds are a sight for sore eyes.

Fed light nutes with relatively heavy shooting powder accidentally dumped majority on big plant. Foliar with cannaboost and molasses. Should have plenty of water from storm still.

Spook your foliars are starting to kill your girls bro I know you see it all the reverse claw and heat damage is caused by the intensification of uv rays by the liquid in your foliars please trust me bro don't let all this work go to waste because you wanted to make a point about foliars. Please bro think about how the plant requires different nutes from veg to flower that we all agree on well they also require different treatment from veg to flower like training and cloning both done in veg and are helpful but if you did those same helpful things while in flower they hurt the plant not help it right now is the most crucial stage for what we want outta the plant another thing those girls are so big if you really wanna help flower development imho it would be more beneficial to do some defoliation rather than back build. Back building is a great technique for smaller plants where you've got a small number of bud sites and you want to make those as big as possible you don't have that problem you've got tons of budsites you just need to make it possible for them to grow to there potential ok I'm done for now lmao . until next time #global420 Tuesday 8:42 am

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Spook your foliars are starting to kill your girls bro I know you see it all the reverse claw and heat damage is caused by the intensification of uv rays by the liquid in your foliars please trust me bro don't let all this work go to waste because you wanted to make a point about foliars. Please bro think about how the plant requires different nutes from veg to flower that we all agree on well they also require different treatment from veg to flower like training and cloning both done in veg and are helpful but if you did those same helpful things while in flower they hurt the plant not help it right now is the most crucial stage for what we want outta the plant another thing those girls are so big if you really wanna help flower development imho it would be more beneficial to do some defoliation rather than back build. Back building is a great technique for smaller plants where you've got a small number of bud sites and you want to make those as big as possible you don't have that problem you've got tons of budsites you just need to make it possible for them to grow to there potential ok I'm done for now lmao . until next time #global420 Tuesday 8:42 am

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Hey Spook long time no read my brother! Your plants look great dude!
My stomach tells me this Ohio dude knows his shit. Id listen and research all he says. No joke!!
Great day Spook!!

Back
Top Bottom