Spring's Obvious - Stealth Grow!

Dp,
Good info..The past grows I rarely if ever checked the PH..Never had any issues. I think I created a perfect storm for nute issues with this bunch. Your right. Some of the plants still needed an additional flush and I have had to brutally defoil a few. 3 of my 21 day olds have been in strictly FFOF with only one feeding of potential bad nutes. They look healthy. I gave them a light feeding of the General Organics ( my new trial nutes ) for a 3 week old. Measured on the light side. Less is more? They look great today and had a noticeable growth spurt. I'm taking your advice and letting the others recover until I start the new nutes. I think ill test PH for problem solving purposes until I feel all is well..if you remember I ran your DWC set up months ago. Maybe around Dec or Jan. I had to switch gears and used the set up for my veg. Damn they turned out nice. I think ISmokes used your plan as well. Have not seen him around for some time.

Here is a pic of the 3 21 day olds after a light feeding with my new nutes General Organics performance set up. and a pic of recently dried Blue Mystic Auto..
photo_1_108.JPG
photo_2_93.JPG

Back
Top Bottom