Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Yey!! Post a few photos of the smart feature on it. I'm intrigued
Hey squiggles, so here’s a pic of when I open the app and how to operate lights and dimmer. Haven’t checked the timmer out yet, will do when I start my grow though. Set up my tent, light is crazy bright!

C3BDDC39-FAA2-4A82-AE24-681307E8BB53.jpeg

CF3EB9A4-929E-4A1E-A4AC-9F3F18EF85DB.jpeg

Hey squiggles, so here’s a pic of when I open the app and how to operate lights and dimmer. Haven’t checked the timmer out yet, will do when I start my grow though. Set up my tent, light is crazy bright!

C3BDDC39-FAA2-4A82-AE24-681307E8BB53.jpeg

CF3EB9A4-929E-4A1E-A4AC-9F3F18EF85DB.jpeg
Awsome. I'm jealous, as mine doesn't do that :laugh:

Squiggs me old mate , hope your well san , :thumb:
Howdy do prof. I'm great thanks. Hope you are on top of everything.
I've just been over to your side.. looks like you have everything under control.
I've been watching those you tube videos you keep mentioning. They have helped in calming my mind. I over think things, to a point where it's borderline paranoia sometimes. Those videos have gave me control of my mind again. So thank you..

Day 9 of veg
Day 29 from birth
Day 33 from soaking seeds

Light
: Sylstar GL-4000a. Set @ 24inches, set @65% , drawing 200 watts
Lux: 28000
Par: 490 approximately
Medium: Store bought compost.
Final pot size and type: 2.5 gallon or approx 12 litre, plastic
Grow space: 1metre X 1metre X 2metre
Strains: 1xSour diesel. 1xStar dawg. 1xBlueberry OG. Both photoperiod and 1x White widow Auto
Nutrients: Pre-charged soil and liquid organic feed (if needed)
Water: Mineral, pH'd to 6.5
Temperature: 24
RH: 69

Howdy do guys. Hope you're all having a good day.

Not much to report again. They are still chooching along nicely. The White widow is just showing the first stigma hairy things on one of the branches.
I couldn't get a close up picture as the camera kept steaming up when I tried to get in close. I had just watered them, so it was a tad humid.
The whole house is humid as I used the carpet cleaner in the bedrooms. So it's a tad damp everywhere.

Anyhoo. Heres a few photos of the plants.
Screenshot_20210710-225925.jpeg
Screenshot_20210710-225910.jpeg
Screenshot_20210710-225855.jpeg
Plus I don't think I've ever posted a picture of my peep holes in the pots. I have a little door at the bottom of the pots that I can open and stick my finger in, to see how damp the soil is at the bottom and to also check root health. Heres a picture
Screenshot_20210710-230019.jpeg
Screenshot_20210710-230000.jpeg

Since removing the drivers from the light. I have been able to turn the power up a bit more and not worry about the heat. Here is Before
Screenshot_20210710-225828.jpeg

And this is after

Screenshot_20210710-225803.jpeg

I would recommend doing the modification I did yesterday; if you ever experience these problems I've had.

Anyway that's it for today folks. As always, I appreciate you all popping in and giving your support.
Thanks

Catch you all on your side

Squiggz

Howdy do prof. I'm great thanks. Hope you are on top of everything.
I've just been over to your side.. looks like you have everything under control.
I've been watching those you tube videos you keep mentioning. They have helped in calming my mind. I over think things, to a point where it's borderline paranoia sometimes. Those videos have gave me control of my mind again. So thank you..
Mate so glad to be able to help , the world needs everyone to AWAKEN , 80% of people are not who they think they are , they are just running off thoughts from the past and thoughts from the future and sometime both together , so when you NOTICE a thought and you are AWARE things change BIG TIME my friend , Eckhart Tolle was put here to change people and then the people he changes automatically do the same to help others .its a good thing my friend , go with the flow not the thoughts that hound you at every breath . :ganjamon:
Anxiety and paranoia come from THOUGHTS ;) stop thinking as much these will drift off on their own i promise you that , you start to notice bigger gaps between thoughts , Its amazing ! :green_heart: ,

awesome grow mate !!
glad you finally move those drivers outside of tent and it didn't take you than long to figure out :D, i'm thinking they may go back in tent when temps drop and you need heat. you should be able to intake air from lower rooms and get another temp drop as well, if you have air exchange tap into that. the attic air has to be hot as my sweaty hangy balls :ganjamon:, sorry for that mental pic!

That picture of your balls will haunt me for the rest of the day :laugh:
Thanks for the compliments mate.. they will be going back on the light in winter, it's quite a simple task to replace them.
Funny you should mention that. I'm in the process of setting up some ducting for the intake. In the UK, we are having a mini heat wave. Anything over 22°c is classed as a heatwave here and the whole country falls to bits..
Thanks for catching up and joining in. Really appreciate it..
Anyway. Have you got anything on the grow at the mo?

mother room emptied , i like to turn HPS off for summer $$, plants outside for my legal 4 plants grow in canada.

g3 009.jpg

- i started 5 autos in 4x 45g fabric pots, planning on topping and cloning them soon and plant those in extra pot space for hopefully 3-4 plants per pot. ended up with extra auto because one bean took 12 days to pop and i planted back up; hubbabubba haze and pine apple express, sour crinkle, ripley's OG, gorilla skittlez.

g3 012.jpg

my tent still has a few clones for trading then i'll do a grow in it ; i'll do 2x of each, bubba kush 2.0, blue dream, MK Ultra, The Purps.

I also grew another batch of shrooms, been experimenting with micro dosing mushrooms o_O. have a mate who is a chef and master shroom baker.

cried when england and italy went to penalty kicks :rolleyes: , WTF england and penalty kicks

g3 013.jpg

Wow!! Now that is a nice selection. Wish we could grow outside. Yous are really lucky, do you know that?
Keep posting updates on here if you like? I don't mind at all.
Shrooms? Never tried them. Do they make you feel happy as well as make you trip your balls off :laugh:

I don't blame your mate for crying. I did too, but that's because I put 200 quid on the useless fekers to win:rofl:

Wow!! Now that is a nice selection. Wish we could grow outside. Yous are really lucky, do you know that?
Keep posting updates on here if you like? I don't mind at all.
Shrooms? Never tried them. Do they make you feel happy as well as make you trip your balls off :laugh:

I don't blame your mate for crying. I did too, but that's because I put 200 quid on the useless fekers to win:rofl:
If you want to give away your hard earned cash ill give you my address. :rofl: :laugh:
Mushrooms make me laught my a.. off. hehe
I grew a boat load easy once you get a sterile base going.
Heartbreaking for them to loose in penalties.
I've written more about that than plants today. :rolleyes:
Bill

If you want to give away your hard earned cash ill give you my address. :rofl: :laugh:
Mushrooms make me laught my a.. off. hehe
I grew a boat load easy once you get a sterile base going.
Heartbreaking for them to loose in penalties.
I've written more about that than plants today. :rolleyes:
Bill
Pm your address over bill. I normally spend the same on the world cup. I might as well just give you it a year early :laugh:

Do mushrooms do anything for your pain as well as make you giggle

Day 10 of veg
Day 30 from birth
Day 34 from soaking seeds

Light
: Sylstar GL-4000a. Set @ 24inches, set @65% , drawing 200 watts
Lux: 28000
Par: 490 approximately
Medium: Store bought compost.
Final pot size and type: 2.5 gallon or approx 12 litre, plastic
Grow space: 1metre X 1metre X 2metre
Strains: 1xSour diesel. 1xStar dawg. 1xBlueberry OG. Both photoperiod and 1x White widow Auto
Nutrients: Pre-charged soil and liquid organic feed (if needed)
Water: Mineral, pH'd to 6.5
Temperature: 27
RH: 63

Howdy do guys. Hope all's growing well on your side.

Quick photo update.
The White widow auto is maturing.The first stigma things are appearing
Screenshot_20210712-223032.jpeg

Screenshot_20210712-222858.jpeg

The runt of the litter Blueberry, has caught up and over took the sour diesel, who has actually slowed down.. but the white widow is mile's ahead .
Is it just me, or did that sound like the commentary from a horse race?

Anyway. Here's a group shot. BB then SD then WW
Screenshot_20210712-222947.jpeg
Screenshot_20210710-225925.jpeg

That's it for tonight folks.

As always, thank you so much for taking the time to check out my posts. I do appreciate how much of your time this forum consumes and I feel honoured that you spend some of that time over here..
Muchos grassyarse

See you all on your side

Squiggz

Pm your address over bill. I normally spend the same on the world cup. I might as well just give you it a year early :laugh:

Do mushrooms do anything for your pain as well as make you giggle
I actually grew them for the missus.:love:
She microdoses them. Read up on it, lots of great benefits.
I just have a few now and then for fun.
Keep your money mucker maby England will be in the world cup final:thumb:
Bill

the plants are looking amazing green !! your like a brain surgeon with a laser scalpel with that new light!!

haven't caught up on all of journal but curious on the grow list, is the sour diesel a photo plant?
if photo, its going to own your tent in size and smell(like a skunk dropped in diesel fuel).
i like to push my flower time to 80+ days on the sourD to get the real strong stone. this grow just got a hole lot more interesting :morenutes:

@Mustang92 Don't worry about catching up mate, nothing exciting happened..the sour diesel is a photo plant. I intend vegging her the full time the auto is growing . She might get a bit too big, we will see..if it does i can move the auto into the 2x2. I've never grown the sour D before.Smoked loads of it though. A guy i know has a shipping container full of them constantly:cheesygrinsmiley: I do a bit welding around his farm and he throws a few ounces in my toolbox as a thank you.. I'm up there every other week..
I know what you mean by the smell. I've had a lung full of his grow. It's unique..I love it.
Anyway all help required on the sour D. The farmer doesnt like people asking questions about his grow. He's quite a miserable sod really.. so I will be asking you instead.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Howdy do folks. I need a bit of advice please.

I'm a useless plant doctor and I have an issue with the white widow. The thing that's baffled me is, this problem is only on two leaves and they are on the same branch and they are the opposing leaves. I'm not concerned at the moment. But is it the start of something or is it just a one off?
I've checked the full plant and theres not a sign of this same problem anywhere. Why just 2 leaves? This stem has just gone through a growth spurt, more than others.. anyway here's the photograph.. all help required please if you don't mind
Screenshot_20210713-194228.jpeg

Just on two leaves that are pretty high up and no older than 7 days.. just appeared over night and theres no sign of it on any other leaf or any other plant.
Thanks for taking a look..
Oh! This is what water she drinks
Screenshot_20210713-194333.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time

Squiggz

I actually grew them for the missus.:love:
She microdoses them. Read up on it, lots of great benefits.
I just have a few now and then for fun.
Keep your money mucker maby England will be in the world cup final:thumb:
Bill
Ive just had a read about them. I'm amazed. They are using them to treat depression and other mental health problems. It's amazing when you think of it. Mother nature supplies everything we need. No need for big pharma companies to make synthetic drugs that treat one symptom but cause another.. I may just give the a go. More for the giggle factor they give you :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for pointing me in that direction

Back
Top Bottom