Candy Canna Multi-Strain In Candyland

Should I go ahead and up pot her now to see what she does in fresh soil
I can't answer for Mr.S., but I think you should up pot now- it's gonna happen eventually, may as well get it out of the way now.
I think your plant will thank you for it... :)

I can't answer for Mr.S., but I think you should up pot now- it's gonna happen eventually, may as well get it out of the way now.
I think your plant will thank you for it... :)
:thanks: C! I’ll be up potting her now :):Namaste:

Hey Candy, nice fix with the epsom back there. I was thinking they looked the opposite of a mag def and what do you know ? The same fix for both. :thumb: . Only a matter of time before they settle in. How's the carpel repair recovery going? I had two done one time each. 100% now.
:thanks: Stone! I just up potted the two problem children to a 1 gallon so hopefully with Saugas potions and the fresh bigger space they’ll start behaving!
Recovery is going well and I can tell it was worth it to go thru it a second time on my left side. I had the right side carpal and cubital done back in October 2021 (it was a revision too) and totally worth it.
I’m glad yours came out 100% for ya! Carpal tunnel is a bugger for sure.

:thanks: Stone! I just up potted the two problem children to a 1 gallon so hopefully with Saugas potions and the fresh bigger space they’ll start behaving!
Recovery is going well and I can tell it was worth it to go thru it a second time on my left side. I had the right side carpal and cubital done back in October 2021 (it was a revision too) and totally worth it.
I’m glad yours came out 100% for ya! Carpal tunnel is a bugger for sure.
Saugs knows this nute. Between you two I have faith.

Thank you!
She is an astonishing 58 days old today and has been in this pot from day one. I haven’t up potted her to the 1 gallon yet because she is taking 4-5 days to dry.
Should I go ahead and up pot her now to see what she does in fresh soil with the 3.5gr/g equivalent with extra N?
She looks younger than she is because she keeps eating all her lowers so every time she grows another set a bottom set will have died.
Hi Candy. Exactly as Carcass said. It's one of those cart before the horse things. It's taking four to five days to dry which it's either root bound or locked out.
Putting the plant in fresh soil will allow the plant to dry out faster, even if the roots are not sucking it up.
If it's rootbound then it will give the roots a chance to spread out.

The other thing is the plant is not getting the nutrients it needs if it takes that long between feedings.

Go with the 3.5g with the added N for now and let's see after a week how she's looking. Don't drench he new game. Give enough to the plant around the stem going out towards the rootball. Try not to water to the edges of the pot.

Hi Candy. Exactly as Carcass said. It's one of those cart before the horse things. It's taking four to five days to dry which it's either root bound or locked out.
Putting the plant in fresh soil will allow the plant to dry out faster, even if the roots are not sucking it up.
If it's rootbound then it will give the roots a chance to spread out.

The other thing is the plant is not getting the nutrients it needs if it takes that long between feedings.

Go with the 3.5g with the added N for now and let's see after a week how she's looking. Don't drench he new game. Give enough to the plant around the stem going out towards the rootball. Try not to water to the edges of the pot.
:thanks: All of that makes perfect sense! I’ve got them both in their new 1 gallon homes. Neither was root bound but their pots looked pretty funky when I took them out.
D14EA683-D078-4B06-9268-07F7A74F2626.jpeg
05373904-40C9-4F32-9F41-5F243E7966AC.jpeg
ABA45714-1396-4611-95EF-83DFD99FF28B.jpeg
98800694-E2FD-4CA5-9F99-87DE92389EB2.jpeg
F5A8636D-5399-46A1-9C0D-69AA920A6849.jpeg
A46CE35B-6BA6-4FDA-923A-2E5FD7803604.jpeg
BF2E3E40-8253-408C-AC1F-2D1A0288312F.jpeg

I would have taken pics of the roots but the soil wasn’t holding together real well so it was a quick plop in the hole with added Dynomyco and Great White myco’s! The roots from what I could see in a hurry looked ok.
BB’s two upper sets of leaves are perkier today, the lowest set is pretty much dead and the one set up from that that got the “tipping” is still pretty droopy. Hopefully this will set this finicky girl straight!

Thank you again fir all your help! :green_heart::Namaste:

I think that funky stuff was from the water sitting in the soil too long and no air circulation due to the plastic pot.

Is it mold or a salt buildup? Regardless, it's a good signal there was something off down there.
Good to hear about the BB looking perkier. It may be a week before you really notice any changes. The color should start lookin better if things are working in our favor.

Yay, Uppot day!
Yeppers and I’m sure they are appreciating it! :)
How do you even understand me?
:laughtwo:
Don't drench the new soil when repotting. That's what I was trying to type.
I read it as you meant it! :laughtwo:
I never want to hear that!
:laughtwo:

I have a lil update while I’m here!
I’ll start with Wedding Cake. She seems to be doing very well (knocking on wood) . Growing as normal. She’s still on the 3gr/g MC equivalent.

Now the Kosher Kush as she’s growing like she should be and I’m gonna let her get another node or two then finally top her. She’s still using GeoFlora.

Now onto the utterly fickle Big Bazooka..she is starting the tipping on the next upper set of leaves :( once that happens then the leaves will gradually get funky and die..that’s why she’s probably on like her 8th or 9th set and hasn’t been able to be topped yet..
she has been fed 3 or 4 times now with the 3.5gr/g with extra N MC equivalent. I don’t know what the heck is going on with this girl. :lot-o-toke:

Now we have the Skywalker Kush clones #1-3 that are on 3gr/g MC equivalent. They are looking just a wee bit dark and I maybe see a slight hook on #1 and some slight discoloration on #2. Hopefully you can see what I’m talking about in the pics. I was thinking maybe I need to give them a plain water feed (Incase of buildup) then maybe go back with the same feed. Here’s some pics and maybe I’m just tripping :hmmmm: I up potted them on Thursday as well.

Now Skywalker Kush clones #4-6 that are using GeoFlora nutrients. They also seem a bit dark so I’ll be posting the question on the GeoFlora thread as well. I was thinking since they are due for a top dress today maybe wait for a few waterings then up pot them and top dress then.. :hmmmm:

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day, evening, night!
Thank you for stopping by, for the company and for all the help along the way! :peace::love::Namaste:

Nice update, candy!
Skywalker Kush clones #4-6 that are using GeoFlora nutrients. They also seem a bit dark
Maybe a little dark...funny- when I tried GF, I couldn't get them green enough...
They look good overall, but I guess that BB just wants to be pale...for now, anyway :hmmmm:

Maybe a little dark...funny- when I tried GF, I couldn't get them green enough...
I reckon I should be thankful for that green! :laughtwo: I think I’m just over analyzing all of em now!
They look good overall,
:thanks:
but I guess that BB just wants to be pale...for now, anyway :hmmmm:
Uggh yes and loosing leaf set by leaf set :lot-o-toke: honestly at this point I don’t know if she’s going to make it..:( that’s why I’ve held onto all the clones for now until I know what’s gonna make it thru Veg to be able to flower. I should already be into flower at this point from when I started originally in February!
I am thankful I’ll have something to flower out tho. :meditate:

Don't you just hate that- you get everything started early, thinking you're ahead of the game, and then....the plants aren't on the same page as you are...
I'm sure you'll end up with a great crop, just too bad you had to go thru all this aggravation early on ...

Every time I look at the BB she just looks hungry. Since there doesn't seem to be any worsening or improvement why not feed her one feeding at 4.5g? She'll need a big boost to see what she likes or doesn't like.
If she gets darker then we're òn the right path. It's all about troubleshooting now. You've done everything you can at this point. It's up to the plant to start eating soon.

Don't you just hate that- you get everything started early, thinking you're ahead of the game, and then....the plants aren't on the same page as you are...
Uggh yes :smokin:
I'm sure you'll end up with a great crop, just too bad you had to go thru all this aggravation early on ...
:thanks: C!
All the time!
I reckon it’s just a part of it! Just hit me with a smack this round! :lot-o-toke:
Every time I look at the BB she just looks hungry. Since there doesn't seem to be any worsening or improvement why not feed her one feeding at 4.5g? She'll need a big boost to see what she likes or doesn't like.
If she gets darker then we're òn the right path. It's all about troubleshooting now. You've done everything you can at this point. It's up to the plant to start eating soon.
:thanks:! I’ll hit her with the 4.5gr/g equivalent tomorrow and see what she does or doesn’t do!

I just realized how long it’s been since I put in an update and been on here! :oops: It’s been a busy week! Phone is charging right now then I have some plans from 6p-7p but will get some pics and update ASAP! Trying to catch back up!:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom