Dakine Real Maui Wowie In The Midwest

Man, would have been nice to share that a month ago.Lol. Any specific reasons why? Indicator of underlying issues? Or just a trait not commonly desired? I have some pollen collected from the early male if it's gonna make junk I'll just pitch it.
I like that big ruler that you have there Turbo, man excellent job here!
That's odd as something in the back of my head said to not use late blooming males? Shit I have to go look it up now, curious as I'll be doing this selection process soon!

Yea another member was kind enough to chime in with that too little late as well. Would have been nice to know a couple months ago. Some will be from the early male some will be from the good one. Not like I can terminate the seeds at this point. I will have a Fton of Maui Wowie seeds though haha so idk. Im getting ready to do a germination test on the first 10 early Beans just to see. If they come up ok I'll let them run. If they don't come up guess I wasted a sensimilia run for nothing dunno. Kinda frustrating to have this grow on here for people to see and advise and no one said anything till the beans were done. Oh well C'est la vie

Experiments are never a waste if learn something from them.

That's how I'm trying to look at it. I got to watch two males develop which most people don't get to do so that was fun. And I ended up with a male and female that I'm quite happy with and two more females that seem good enough to me. With those alone I should be able to make the grow worth it. I just worry about making weight haha really don't wanna buy anything. Amazingly were still going from the last harvest so that's nice but the finish line on these is still a ways out. I was a month off on my veg timeline. It feels like it takes forever for me to get any size on the plants.

I did stop at the hydro store and ordered a couple of 3x3 trays. Should make watering less of a chore, there's a possibility of salt buildup from my laziness. I usually do feed water water. With all three going to at least 10-20% run off usually once the runoff is all clear I stop. With the new tents I have not been watering as much run off on water only days. I usually just dump a watering can or sometimes two depending on exactly how dry it is after the top dries out. I've also been slacking on the great white this run so I know that's not doing me any favors but it's expensive and I'm poor. Haha i did open the purse strings since I was at the hstore already so I'll add some in when I water tomorrow.
If we ever get stuff decided with the Jeeps I may finally have some $$ to play with for a watering system now that I have trays. There's always excitement in Turbo-Ville.
Latest addition to the Jeep Fleet picked it up for a song. Bad motor. Hers has a badly rusted undercarriage. hmmm swap or rebuild?

Looking good Turbo!

Thanks Bobby.

2 gallon pots can surprise you.

Yea they've done well so far. Between the autos and now these amazing how much different the plants act in 2gal fabric vs 1 gal hard pots.
I started a couple 1L hempy buckets with pro mix. Wow! What a difference that made.

I tried cloth pots once and they seemed to go through more water. Last run I used 7 gallon plastic pots and it worked good, they needed watering once every three days or so. I don't have the time to be there enough for smaller pots. This time I have one long tall sally that is in a 15 gallon pot going big and I have three clones in 7 gallon pots . See my journal if your interested. But whatever works, works!!

Back
Top Bottom