Candy Canna Multi-Strain In Candyland

I bet you can smell your house before you get there
:laughtwo: Pretty true statement. Now I smell zip until I open the tent and it about knocks ya down!
Awesome Grow Candy
:thanks: West!

While I’m here I took some pics yesterday and some night shots just a lil while ago, sooo gonna go ahead and do an update while I’m here! :ciao:
I’ll start in the 4x4. They are currently on 5.5gr/g straight MC and are super stinky! This Friday they will be 8 weeks into actual flower so I’ll start checking their trichs coming this weekend.

Now onto the 2x4. Kosher Kush is still doing well with the GeoFlora Bloom and RO water with 5mls/g Roots Organic Calmag 0-0-0, Big Bazooka was bumped up to 5gr/g MC equivalent. I’ve got enough nitrogen to get her probably thru 1-2 more feeds then she’ll be on straight MC.
Their canopies are both terrible but they are behaving so I’m not asking much more than that from them!

Thank you for stopping by, for the company, and for all the help along the way! I truly appreciate y’all and hope you’re doing well.
:peacetwo::green_heart::Namaste:

So many plants, and  all so healthy!
You make it look easy, candy :thumb:

:ciao: The gardens are situated now for now..I think. The flower girls are starting to tip and I’m thinking maybe a good rinse will help.I mix the feed but my brother has been watering but I do check and make sure there is runoff and there has been. They have been on 5.8gr/g for a bit now so weird that they are now acting like it’s a lil too much. :hmmmm: The only one not tipping is HG. Anywho here’s some pics of the gals

The older veggie gals got topped and prepped for quadline a few days ago and transplanted today! They are on 3gr/g MC. I think I may be in a predicament tho :hmmmm: I made it to the Hydro shop today with my mom and bro and got another bag of the Promix BX with Micos same as last time. (Pretty much same components to HP just less pearlite, so I add more pearlite.) My nose has been stopped up so can’t smell real well and kept feeling like I was catching a wiff of something but couldn’t place it. Then my hubby comes home from work and asked if one the dogs crapped in the house. The media smells like manure! It didn’t have that smell last time so I’m wondering if the factory put the wrong mix in the bag..they do have an organic line as well..:hmmmm: I May have to get in touch with customer service and see what’s what..Anywho here’s some pics of the gals:love:

African Meltdown 98 days old today! I have been contemplating with this gal. She is now too tall to put in my tent to flower and I can’t super crop her out because there isn’t enough room in the 4x4 for that as the other girls pretty much have taken over the tent. She is full sativa as far as I am aware and I’m sure she’ll stretch like mad as she has been this past week. I have a friend who doesn’t have anything going on and has more headroom so I will be giving her to him along with the instructions and some MC. I really hate having to give her away:( but I will be keeping an eye on her over there and will definitely give her a go again. Here’s a couple of pics(I’ll try to get better ones tomorrow when he comes by to pick her up.)

The new babies are just doing their thang and are on 2gr/g MC. They are on day 9.
I hope y’all are doing well and staying safe!:thanks: for stopping by! :peace::love::Namaste:
Hi Candy, what a busy and delish looking grow! I'm gathering information for an African Meltdown grow. Sorry to hear you had to give yours away. Did it finish? What was the flowering time? How did you like the high?
I had a chance to try a joint of it a while back and thought it was something else!
Thanks!

So many plants, and  all so healthy!
You make it look easy, candy :thumb:
:thanks: C! I’d have to say that for you!
Everything looking so good in here CC! Well done sister. :high-five:
:thanks: HH! :high-five:
Hi Candy, what a busy and delish looking grow!
:thanks: S.O.! It has been a busy grow this round!
I'm gathering information for an African Meltdown grow. Sorry to hear you had to give yours away. Did it finish? What was the flowering time? How did you like the high?
Sorry it took so long to see this and get back to but unfortunately it didn’t finish it just never got strong enough to handle flowering :straightface: the flowering time I was told was 10 weeks tho. I still haven’t tried it and have a couple of seeds left so I may give it a go in the next grow or two!
I had a chance to try a joint of it a while back and thought it was something else!
Nice! I’d definitely like to try it and will definitely at some point give it another go!

While I’m here it’s been a busy busy few weeks! Between harvests, working around the house and spending more time with my mom time has just sped away!
Back on 9/2/22 I harvested Skywalker Kush #3 and she was 153 total days old.

Then on 9/6/22 I harvested Skywalker Kush #1. She was 158 total days old.

Then on 9/8/22 I harvested Wedding Cake. She was 186 total days old.

Then on 9/10/22 I harvested Skywalker Kush #2. She was 162 total days old.

I spread the harvesting out over 2 days for each plant. Day one I took everything off that didn’t have sugar on it. Day two I did the bud wash and immediately did the trimming. Doing the trimming just after washing the trim slid right off the scissors so I didn’t have to fight with the scissors gumming up.

I still have Big Bazooka and Kosher Kush going. I moved them over to the 4x4 since I had the carbon filter in that one (was easier than moving the filter).
Good and bad news with them. BB decided to pop a set of nanners two weeks ago and this past week I can’t find a Bud without a set of nanners on it! I’ve honestly not seen that many nanners on plant ever! :thedoubletake: She’s still drinking a gallon every other day and her trichs are mostly cloudy without any amber.
Kosher Kush has slowed down on her drinking and I see mostly cloudy with maybe a hint of amber. :hmmmm:I’m hoping by next week they will be ready. I’ll probably harvest them at the same time if they are ready together. The KK is so tiny she will be a breeze to trim. Her nugs are small but at least they’re tight.
These are the oldest plants I’ve ever had. As of today BB is 205 total days old and KK the only original that survived the first round back in Feb (other than the SWK that I made clones of) is 232 total days old!
The pics were taken on 9/16/22 and I’m finally getting this post done because I’m not feeling well so it was a lazy day for me.
I have to finish this post and put the pics in another post cuz I’m over 40 pics!

Congrats on the SWK & WC harvests, candy- some  huge colas on those girls!
And 2 big girls to go... You're gonna have to set aside a room just to hold all that weed.. :adore:

Congrats on the harvest’s Candy! They look like they produced very well and the buds look really high quality too!
Between the ones you just took down and the ones waiting to be harvested it will be a bumper crop!

Hey, candy- just checking in...you doing alright?
I hope you are, and that you and yours have a great Thanksgiving...💚

Congrats on the SWK & WC harvests, candy- some  huge colas on those girls!
And 2 big girls to go... You're gonna have to set aside a room just to hold all that weed.. :adore:
:thanks: C! I’ve got enough to last me till next fall!
Outstanding harvest Candy! Mouthwatering! I'm enjoying my new Skywalker Kush a lot! Yours looks superb hanging! YUM!
:thanks: S.O! I’ve been enjoying the Skywalker as well!
Have you had nanners before? I wouldn't wait too long. Only takes a few weeks for some seeds to set.
Yeah I get them fairly late in flower here and there.
Congrats on the harvests, Candy! I bet your house smells really good right now.
:thanks: HG! It sure did smell fantastic!
Congrats on the harvest’s Candy! They look like they produced very well and the buds look really high quality too!
Between the ones you just took down and the ones waiting to be harvested it will be a bumper crop!
:thanks: N! It all worked out fairly good especially given the crazy issues of that grow!
Hey, candy- just checking in...you doing alright?
I hope you are, and that you and yours have a great Thanksgiving...💚
:thanks: C! It was good ! 😁 I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too!
:ciao:
Happy Thanksgiving Candy! 🦃
:thanks:I hope you had a happy thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Candy .
:thanks: West! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving, Candy.
:thanks: HG! I hope you had a happy thanksgiving!

Sorry i disappeared so long! I had to redirect my time for a bit and realized it’s been since September that I have been on here.I have missed you all and will try and squeeze in more time to keep up with y’all! I am taking a some time away from growing until next fall, but still want to keep up with y’all.:green_heart:

I hope y’all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄:party:

Merry Christmas Snowmen.jpg

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday, Candy!

Back
Top Bottom