Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Thats one thing we have never tried, any Kush strains. I am going to order some of that strain tonight, if it's working for you, it may just do the trick for her.
I wish i had the time to experiment with breeding.. ive hardly got the time to concentrate on a few plants at the moment. Hopefully you find that alternative.
Will we ever find it though? There's just so many options to choose from and we always think the next one will be it.:laugh:
It's a hobby for life, this growing. We will never be bored with it.
For me it just relaxes me and makes my brain slowdown enough to sleep. The Kush strains do that the best for me. Give it a shot and see if helps. Side note: Bubba Kush don't work as well as the OG for me.

I have some Jedi Kush that I want to try, it is still curing, It is one of the crosses I got seeds of so If it works well I can keep it going.

JediKush01.jpg

Howdy do folks, hope alls well with you lot..

This journal is nearing the end; i have chopped the sour D :yahoo:bit too late really, there was a load of amber, because I was not paying attention.:confused:
Here's a few final photographs of her.
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1061.JPG
DSC_1071.JPG
DSC_1074.JPG

They were all solid nugs, so I'm pretty happy with the result, considering.

The Blue Berry reveg will be getting her own thread next week. I will just dump a few photos every few days, so you can see her progress..
She has been moved out of the 2x2 and into the 1m x 1m tent for now. As I need the smaller tent for drying.
I will be setting up the FC E4800 up tomorrow night and I will start a new journal over the weekend. I would be honoured of you could pop in once and a while, as I will no doubt need advice from time to time..

Anyway, here's the blueberry reveg
DSC_1069.JPG
DSC_1068.JPG
DSC_1067.JPG
DSC_1066.JPG
DSC_1065.JPG
DSC_1064.JPG

Shes got a few leaves showing damage. I don't know if this is from when I fed her a few weeks ago, she didn't react well to it. I'm thinking about changing her soil for some fresh stuff..

Anyway, I will be ending this journal with a summary of the Sysltar light..

That's it for tonight folks, i will be popping over to your thread and reporting catching up on your growings on.. :p

As always, Thank you for stopping by.. I appreciate it.

See you on your side

Paul

I have recurring kidney stones since an early age.
It was tramadol for years i took of the doctor not really knowing what the end results would be.
Me hooked on pain relief was not long before my 3 week script went to 100 pill boxes so it lasted me.
And from taking when i was in pain to i will take one before the pain etc.
i was not in a good place when i stopped and my other half bless her had to deal with it.
I ride the pain out until i cant take it no more now and use over the counter.
if it gets that bad or go a/e let them give me a shot of something.
I feel for you, I've had multiple kidney stones. Ended up in hospital with the last one. Worst pain ever. Kidney stones suck.

The demon drink became me for over 30 years (makes me feel sick just thinking what I used to drink every day) - now I look forward to a cup of tea and a flapjack lol
Weed, and growing it, does several things for me that the raft of pills they gave me didn't do
Gives me a hobby I love; gives me an appetite; reduces anxiety and the attendant depression; helps me sleep (that is my biggest problem now, but I'd rather have a session with the water pipe than Zopiclone) and makes me creative
When I told my doctor he said 'Fine, just don't put it with tobacco and smoke it, eat it where possible' ~ Cool, thanks Doc
Big hug to all the sufferers out there fighting battles to get by - respect, People :Namaste:
Hi mate, Thanks for sharing your story too.. it's another tale of triumph over the inner demons that alot of us possess. Did you try weed when you were younger? Or was the alcohol your poison of choice at the time?
I'm with you on the tea and the flapjacks:laugh: oh! Can i have your doctors number too:laugh:

Hi mate, Thanks for sharing your story too.. it's another tale of triumph over the inner demons that alot of us possess. Did you try weed when you were younger? Or was the alcohol your poison of choice at the time?
I'm with you on the tea and the flapjacks:laugh: oh! Can i have your doctors number too:laugh:
Yes, grown weed since I was a kid even though I wasn't a big smoker; it was frowned upon as *DRUGS* by my my family (except my Mum) - they were all total pub piss-heads ('cos alcohol isn't a drug, right?)
Never had any problem with weed, but the drink - well, the Devil's boots don't creak and before you know it you become a slave to the damn stuff

Yes, grown weed since I was a kid even though I wasn't a big smoker; it was frowned upon as *DRUGS* by my my family (except my Mum) - they were all total pub piss-heads ('cos alcohol isn't a drug, right?)
Never had any problem with weed, but the drink - well, the Devil's boots don't creak and before you know it you become a slave to the damn stuff
A fucking Men....my mother and her vodka and Xanax. Tried to throw me in rehab for weed at 19. Said it was that or the street. I lived in my car for a little while. Now the hypocrite drinks her booze, eats her Xanax and smokes the weed. Son of a mother...

A fucking Men....my mother and her vodka and Xanax. Tried to throw me in rehab for weed at 19. Said it was that or the street. I lived in my car for a little while. Now the hypocrite drinks her booze, eats her Xanax and smokes the weed. Son of a mother...
Lived in my car for almost a year - November to April is tough

I feel for you, I've had multiple kidney stones. Ended up in hospital with the last one. Worst pain ever. Kidney stones suck.
Just been reading up about them. it's not something I knew anything about; I didn't realise how bad they could be.. I feel heartily sorry for the both of you after learning a bit more about them. Nasty things to have
Cannabis is such a wonderful plant, I hope the whole world makes it legal to use.
Congrats on the promotion to staff.
I totally agree and It will happen one day, even this backward country of mine is changing its views..
Thanks for the well wishes also. I am yet to do anything useful, as there is a lot to learn before I can help out..
But hopefully i can help take a bit pressure off the team eventually...
Thanks again mate

Don't be sad, Squig - 'That which we suffer that does not kill us only serves to make us stronger and wiser'
Gotta stay positive whatever shit life slings your way
It's still not a nice thing to have to experience. I was just trying to imagine myself in your situation at that time.. but you didnt quit and you turned your life around.
So it is a happy tale after all:)

The closest I came to living in a vehicle was my Semi when driving. I know, not the same, but can be very lonely at times. Good to here you are past that and survived it!

I don't even want to think about Kidney Stones. Past 8 over my time on this earth, the first one almost killed me because the Doc gave me morphine and it shut my bowels down. They had to code blue my room, I was that close.

Christ. That's rough bub...was for a couple weeks in the summer...she had moments of clarity through her delusion and let me come back

Don't be sad, Squig - 'That which we suffer that does not kill us only serves to make us stronger and wiser'
Gotta stay positive whatever shit life slings your way
Yes Grow, yes yes yes!!

Closest a man can come to having a baby passing a stone so the doc says.
Have to agree passing one is the worst.
Only time im sent for hospital treatment is when they get over 2mm in size.
Does that mean smaller ones dont hurt to pass no just that they will scrap down and pass.
Heres some meds to control the pain bye.
If you stop peeing you might be blocked get to a/e straight away
Rant over ;)

Glad everything is working out paul. :green_heart:

Hey squiggs

It's pretty much all we smoke it's the only thing that let's me have a regular sleep pattern, for the past 20 yrs since stopping illegal opiates, hadn't been able to sleep more than a couple hrs a night
It's only this last Yr since finding kush plants that I now can sleep 6hrs a night on :ganjamon:
At the moment I'm growing in some way or other a white kush, jedi kush, critical kush, and a OG kush

I don't even want to think about Kidney Stones. Past 8 over my time on this earth, the first one almost killed me because the Doc gave me morphine and it shut my bowels down. They had to code blue my room, I was that close.
Wow, that's as bad as it gets. Sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom