Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Congratulations mate on the name change hope you all doing well up your way and hopefully the sour d will help your wife abit more that reveg I'm so interested to se what happens with it nature is a weird thing

Congrats on your 420 upgrade :rofl:

Seriously well done,,an nice work with your sour diesel
Hope the misses gets wot she needs when cut n tried :ganjamon:

Yep I get all of my medical care from VA. Because of quote the "opiate crisis" The VA used a program called veterans choice. That program allows vets to go to local Dr's. So they sent all individuals to local pain clinics. In AZ. If you have an opiate prescription you must see the doc every 90 days. This way the VA doesn't need to see an opiate patient and they washed their hands of it because the scrip is from outside the VA. Now those Dr's are being paid by VA they have no incentive to help end opiate use and a lot of incentive to keep you hooked
It's a devastating tale on how people's lives are being damaged through greed. Hopefully it will come to an end soon..you guys have suffered enough already.
Glad to hear you have beat the demon. I'm hoping the same for the wife.. . I just wish our UK laws could recognise that I am not a criminal for growing at home, I am only a caring husband. This country got her addicted to the tramadol, I am just trying to undo the damage that they have caused.

Congratulations mate on the name change hope you all doing well up your way and hopefully the sour d will help your wife abit more that reveg I'm so interested to se what happens with it nature is a weird thing
Thanks mate, I appreciate it. Yes hopefully the sour D works. All we are looking for is that one plant that works magic on her, then I will do a larger grow and fill the cupboards with jars of the stuff:laugh: your right, nature is a weird thing, but it's beautiful..
Thanks for stopping by mate..

Well done you! That’s no mean feat.
That is worth celebrating :party:
This medicine saves lives.
I could agree more..
This medicine does save lives, it can give people their life back. I will celebrate along side you, as it is a massive obstacle to over come:party:

IT reference odd floating red balloon lol and cool Paul Squiggle, my name is matt nice to "meet ya". Glad the re-veg is going well and sorry to hear about the misses.. I hope this wave passes and the natural herbage will help.... And holy hell this last page got way off topic :p
O My Sweet Baby Jesus....get it away from me!!!!! Squig!!!!! SOS SOS!!!!!

Congrats on your 420 upgrade :rofl:

Seriously well done,,an nice work with your sour diesel
Hope the misses gets wot she needs when cut n tried :ganjamon:
Cheers mate. Hopefully It all works out, I haven't spilled any coffee on the bosses desk yet, but I've ate all his biscuits :laugh:
Hopefully it does work, I'm lucky it's still alive also.. that plant should have been twice as fat as it is.. but, its a great excuse to grow more..
Thanks again, appreciate it

I was bad

I was bad sick for 2 weeks going cold turkey
I've witnessed the cold turkey with her, not pleasant. But you did it mate. That's commendable. Unfortunately there's folks that can't break that habit, as they can't afford or are not allowed our natural medicine and cannot replace the evil pills.
The world is changing its view, slowly but surely..

I've witnessed the cold turkey with her, not pleasant. But you did it mate. That's commendable. Unfortunately there's folks that can't break that habit, as they can't afford or are not allowed our natural medicine and cannot replace the evil pills.
The world is changing its view, slowly but surely..
@copperrein spoke of her discharge from the service for weed and yet how they pushed opiates on every single service member and vet....this is a sick world, literally. The fear of a holistic and natural remedy strikes the upmost fear in pharmaceutical companies and the medical field

Well hello Paul Squiggs!

Big man init gongrtz
Howdy do mate.
Thanks for the "gongrtz" nothings really changed, apart from the name. I don't have super powers, I'm just here to help tidy up a bit.. apparently you lot create a load of mess:laugh: I will just be following behind with my dust pan and brush.:laugh:the other guys do all the real work
Thanks again

Howdy do mate.
Thanks for the "gongrtz" nothings really changed, apart from the name. I don't have super powers, I'm just here to help tidy up a bit.. apparently you lot create a load of mess:laugh: I will just be following behind with my dust pan and brush.:laugh:
Thanks again
Im just gongrtzing a lot of mess, wait what. Stick to the broomstick xd

I have recurring kidney stones since an early age.
It was tramadol for years i took of the doctor not really knowing what the end results would be.
Me hooked on pain relief was not long before my 3 week script went to 100 pill boxes so it lasted me.
And from taking when i was in pain to i will take one before the pain etc.
i was not in a good place when i stopped and my other half bless her had to deal with it.
I ride the pain out until i cant take it no more now and use over the counter.
if it gets that bad or go a/e let them give me a shot of something.

@copperrein spoke of her discharge from the service for weed and yet how they pushed opiates on every single service member and vet....this is a sick world, literally. The fear of a holistic and natural remedy strikes the upmost fear in pharmaceutical companies and the medical field
Yes, I've spoke to copper about it before.. I do not think big pharma wants us to be able to grow our own medicine, for some reason :hmmmm: think of the list that cannabis can alleviate the symptoms of and how many prescriptions it would cancel..
Pain
Inflammation
Ptsd
Anxiety
Nausea
Epilepsy
Plus many more

Yes, I've spoke to copper about it before.. I do not think big pharma wants us to be able to grow our own medicine, for some reason :hmmmm: think of the list that cannabis can alleviate the symptoms of and how many prescriptions it would cancel..
Pain
Inflammation
Ptsd
Anxiety
Nausea
Epilepsy
Plus many more
Someone on TKs job has MS and even though he is prescribed medical marijuana, some government jobs won't even let him on the sites. Talk to me about the legality in that

I have recurring kidney stones since an early age.
It was tramadol for years i took of the doctor not really knowing what the end results would be.
Me hooked on pain relief was not long before my 3 week script went to 100 pill boxes so it lasted me.
And from taking when i was in pain to i will take one before the pain etc.
i was not in a good place when i stopped and my other half bless her had to deal with it.
I ride the pain out until i cant take it no more now and use over the counter.
if it gets that bad or go a/e let them give me a shot of something.
It soon spirals out of control. Thats another thing, it's not just you that suffers, the other half does too.. Do you not find your home grown helps with pain, or is kidney stones intense?

Someone on TKs job has MS and even though he is prescribed medical marijuana, some government jobs won't even let him on the sites. Talk to me about the legality in that
I forgot about the MS sufferers. I take it he isn't stoned when going those sites though. A lot of UK building sites ask if you take any medication that could cause drowsiness. It's all to do with accident prevention.

Back
Top Bottom