Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Your Reveg looks great. I have successfully revegged one plant. I love this point. It is so interesting to watch the plant, sort of confused with its leaf growth throwing those smooth leaves, then realising it’s been given a second chance to flower. From that point the monster is unleashed.

:)

Your Reveg looks great. I have successfully revegged one plant. I love this point. It is so interesting to watch the plant, sort of confused with its leaf growth throwing those smooth leaves, then realising it’s been given a second chance to flower. From that point the monster is unleashed.

:)
Thanks mate. It is fascinating, I know i could pop another blueberry seed and have a mature plant 10x quicker. But I'm giving her another chance to live; I owe her that much,saying it was my dumb ass that nearly killed her..
Thanks for popping in mate.

I would have done the same,,gotta learn somehow

Re-veg looks great and just like I posted some time ago that monster cropped clone which had very odd leaf growth. But at least you know its working bruv!

Sour d looks tasty looks pucker mate an reveg looks cool I'm intrigued mate one thing if you doing the loft get them fire extinguishers that you tie to roof I nearly burnt my house down doing my first gelato and up there you ain't going to no its on fire till till late that's why missis won't let me do it anymore up there I had insulated and osb board but was still cold needed a heater still just be careful mate glad you doing well and plants looking good

Hey Squig. Thanks again for saving Ammy noticing my hermie months ago. I appreciate you and always will for that. Hope everything is going well. Your girls look great :hug:

I would have done the same,,gotta learn somehow
Thing is mate. I never seem to learn. 1 bong later and my memory has been wiped clean :laugh:
Re-veg looks great and just like I posted some time ago that monster cropped clone which had very odd leaf growth. But at least you know its working
I think remember seeing that.. how long did it take to start looking normal?
Sour d looks tasty looks pucker mate an reveg looks cool I'm intrigued mate one thing if you doing the loft get them fire extinguishers that you tie to roof I nearly burnt my house down doing my first gelato and up there you ain't going to no its on fire till till late that's why missis won't let me do it anymore up there I had insulated and osb board but was still cold needed a heater still just be careful mate glad you doing well and plants looking good
Thanks mate.. you have just convinced me not to convert the loft into a grow room.. you are right though. If anything does happen up there, you might not know about it..
Was there much damage done to your loft?
Hey Squig. Thanks again for saving Ammy noticing my hermie months ago. I appreciate you and always will for that. Hope everything is going well. Your girls look great :hug:
You're welcome. Good job you posted a picture, as things could have gone awfully wrong with her..and thanks

Remember it was from a week up to three.. my monster crop clones took at least two weeks before they started to develop ”normal leaves”

Thing is mate. I never seem to learn. 1 bong later and my memory has been wiped clean :laugh:

Thanks mate.. you have just convinced me not to convert the loft into a grow room.. you are right though. If anything does happen up there, you might not know about it..
Was there much damage done to your loft?

You're welcome. Good job you posted a picture, as things could have gone awfully wrong with her..and thanks
Can be done just be fire ready fire extinguishers galore it was tent that had melted to top of my light mate my attic tent was fine but after seeing bills made me realise maybe there not safe as wouldn't catch in time but I had no fire extinguishers an missis was like no nog going up there again to dangerous I agree after seeing bills bad experience

Howdy do folks, hope alls growing well with you lot.

Just a quick update on the tents.

The Sour D is still a week away I think. She's stil got a load of clear, but fattening up still.
Its taken her 9 days to drink her soil dry, so this is going to be her last watering, I think..
Anyway, here's a few shots of her
DSC_1035.JPG
DSC_1000.JPG
DSC_0994.JPG
DSC_0992.JPG
DSC_0993.JPG

And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the Blueberry reveg..

Shes pretty delicate. I tried to introduce a little feed into her diet and she didn't like it., a few of her leaf tips instantly showed damage. So I've backed off a bit.
Here she is anyway
DSC_1019.JPG
DSC_1026.JPG

Notice the burnt tips.
DSC_1018.JPG

DSC_1008.JPG

Those white bits on the leaves are from the crispy dead ones above.
DSC_1002.JPG

Shes still throwing out pistils on day 34 of reveg, I've upped her lighting times from 18/6 to 20/4. To see if that does anything to help..

Anyway that's it folks.

Oh! While you're here, I will be setting up a new journal next week, featuring the @Mars Hydro FC E4800. They kindly offered me a chance to use one of their lights. It has arrived and I must say, the quality of it is exceptional. Everything about it screams quality.
I make things for a living, so I have an eye for detail, when it comes to manufacturing and they have got it perfect, plus they offer a 5 year warranty; It's a dream come true.
On this sponsored grow, I will stick to what I know and not experiment with things this time; or will I?
Anyway, if you don't mind me tagging you wonderful lot in, I would be honoured to have you folks following along.

As always, I thank you for checking in, I really appreciate it.
Wishing you all a great Sunday..
Take care

Squuggs

Remember it was from a week up to three.. my monster crop clones took at least two weeks before they started to develop ”normal leaves”
What's happened to that journal. Have I missed something or are they still growing?
Can be done just be fire ready fire extinguishers galore it was tent that had melted to top of my light mate my attic tent was fine but after seeing bills made me realise maybe there not safe as wouldn't catch in time but I had no fire extinguishers an missis was like no nog going up there again to dangerous I agree after seeing bills bad experience
Your still lucky though mate. It could have been worse. I've got CO2 extinguishers in my room. I blast a bit CO2 in there once and a while and the tent sucks it in. Boosts the levels in the tent

Howdy do folks, hope alls growing well with you lot.

Just a quick update on the tents.

The Sour D is still a week away I think. She's stil got a load of clear, but fattening up still.
Its taken her 9 days to drink her soil dry, so this is going to be her last watering, I think..
Anyway, here's a few shots of her
DSC_1035.JPG
DSC_1000.JPG
DSC_0994.JPG
DSC_0992.JPG
DSC_0993.JPG

And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the Blueberry reveg..

Shes pretty delicate. I tried to introduce a little feed into her diet and she didn't like it., a few of her leaf tips instantly showed damage. So I've backed off a bit.
Here she is anyway
DSC_1019.JPG
DSC_1026.JPG

Notice the burnt tips.
DSC_1018.JPG

DSC_1008.JPG

Those white bits on the leaves are from the crispy dead ones above.
DSC_1002.JPG

Shes still throwing out pistils on day 34 of reveg, I've upped her lighting times from 18/6 to 20/4. To see if that does anything to help..

Anyway that's it folks.

Oh! While you're here, I will be setting up a new journal next week, featuring the @Mars Hydro FC E4800. They kindly offered me a chance to use one of their lights. It has arrived and I must say, the quality of it is exceptional. Everything about it screams quality.
I make things for a living, so I have an eye for detail, when it comes to manufacturing and they have got it perfect, plus they offer a 5 year warranty; It's a dream come true.
On this sponsored grow, I will stick to what I know and not experiment with things this time; or will I?
Anyway, if you don't mind me tagging you wonderful lot in, I would be honoured to have you folks following along.

As always, I thank you for checking in, I really appreciate it.
Wishing you all a great Sunday..
Take care

Squuggs
The sour D looks awesome, how much longer in flower does she have? And don't be sad about the blue berry I would think about it like this... When your gf is upset it takes the right thing to get her back to happy, just like the blue berry you'll find the happy point and then im sure she bounce back.

I have tangerine dream and white widow autos in stretch. Just dropped 2 Bruce banner photos yesterday my 1st photos
Cool. Tag me in when you get a journal going. My white widow auto only produced 50 grams. But I did have her on a 12/12 in the photo tent.. be nice to see yours growing..

Howdy do folks, hope alls well with you lot.
Just a quick photo dump and update.

The Sour D is days away, no clear left, all cloudy; So i will be chopping some of her tomorrow and i will leave a few to get some amber .
I like to have a few buds at different stages, as it has different medicinal purposes. We keep the all cloudy, to have a giggle and an uplift hit and we keep a majority amber, for a body relax, melt into the bed effect..
Personally, I can't tell the difference.. they both get me stoned with total memory loss, so I forget what I was feeling like anyway. The wife can tell the difference in her pain management though; which is the sole reason I grow, to keep her away from the strong opiate painkillers the doctors have had her on for 20 years.. anyways here is a few pictures of the sour D
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1030.JPG
DSC_1035.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1042.JPG

Yes, i am using the knives out of the kitchen drawer to support a few floppy ones. I used all my canes on the tomatoes, and i don't like to reuse them, just incase there's disease or pests on them..
Anyway, I'm sort of happy with the way she's has turned out, as she was nearly dead at one stage..

Here is a few of the Reveg Blueberry, I've started cutting back the dead growth now. I was reluctant to at first, as she was pushing out new growth in those areas. I've sort of got an understanding on how and where she is producing new growth now; so I will just keep trimming her back..
Since upping the lighting to 20 hours on, she has stopped producing pistils and trichomes, hopefully she will start with a full Veg growth shortlist .
Here she is
DSC_1058.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG
DSC_1052.JPG
DSC_1057.JPG

That is it for tonight my friends. As always, I appreciate you all popping in.
Take care
Thanks again
Squiggs

Howdy do folks, hope alls well with you lot.
Just a quick photo dump and update.

The Sour D is days away, no clear left, all cloudy; So i will be chopping some of her tomorrow and i will leave a few to get some amber .
I like to have a few buds at different stages, as it has different medicinal purposes. We keep the all cloudy, to have a giggle and an uplift hit and we keep a majority amber, for a body relax, melt into the bed effect..
Personally, I can't tell the difference.. they both get me stoned with total memory loss, so I forget what I was feeling like anyway. The wife can tell the difference in her pain management though; which is the sole reason I grow, to keep her away from the strong opiate painkillers the doctors have had her on for 20 years.. anyways here is a few pictures of the sour D
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1030.JPG
DSC_1035.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1042.JPG

Yes, i am using the knives out of the kitchen drawer to support a few floppy ones. I used all my canes on the tomatoes, and i don't like to reuse them, just incase there's disease or pests on them..
Anyway, I'm sort of happy with the way she's has turned out, as she was nearly dead at one stage..

Here is a few of the Reveg Blueberry, I've started cutting back the dead growth now. I was reluctant to at first, as she was pushing out new growth in those areas. I've sort of got an understanding on how and where she is producing new growth now; so I will just keep trimming her back..
Since upping the lighting to 20 hours on, she has stopped producing pistils and trichomes, hopefully she will start with a full Veg growth shortlist .
Here she is
DSC_1058.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG
DSC_1052.JPG
DSC_1057.JPG

That is it for tonight my friends. As always, I appreciate you all popping in.
Take care
Thanks again
Squiggs

Hey Squiggs!

Plants are chugging along, no stack of ahh "straws" to support them? ;)

And drats! Trala beat me to the name change lol

Congratulations on the upcoming harvest brother :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom