Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

So @Krissi1982, when something goes wrong with one of your plants do you fall on the floor and roll around like you're in the worst pain ever? :laughtwo:
Stfu GDB :laughtwo: no of course not. Im not Swamp Girl lmfao although Swamp Thing was pretty sexy for a Swamp Thing :hmmmm: just like get anxious almost...like I literally have anxiety. When I know they're good, no anxiety...weird af...happens to me w people, too. I feel better inside when I know other people feel better inside. I must be some type of gnarly ass type of an empath or something. Peace, Love, and you should know not to F with me all in the same package. Sugar and Spice they call it, right?

Okay I've finally caught up and those mini leaves and "berry nugs" are the cutest thing I've seen on a plant lol... I see you're happy about your AC Infinity, I'm loving mine too. Was tempted to buy the smart control next but to be honest I doubt I'll put the fan above a 4 due to the noise.

Howdy do folks, hope alls growing well with you lot..

My apologies for not updating for a while; I've been working every hour god sends. Luckily I'm off for the rest of the month; so unfortunately, you lot are stuck with me for that duration.
Anyhoo, let's get to it..

The Sour diesel.

As you all know, I nearly killed her through sheer ignorance; but she has bounced back pretty well, I think?
I've lost track of what day of flower she is in, as she was stunted badly after her poisoning. So i stopped taking notes, as I thought she was a goner.
Here's a few photos of her
DSC_0941.JPG
DSC_0928.JPG
DSC_0933.JPG

She still has a few old crispy leaves due to the soil PH being miles out. But I don't like handling her to remove them; as I have to hold the buds to pull them out... She's getting pretty top heavy and the buds are nice and dense..

Here's a trichome shot
Screenshot_20211014-210733_Gallery.jpg

Still a while to go, me thinks.

Now for the star of the show

Blueberry Re-veg

She is fighting back..it's a shame really, as she was a beautiful plant, until this numbnut thought he could adjust PH with household products.. lesson learned though...

ive got her on an 18/6, under full power of the vipar spectra p600..

Here she is
DSC_0910.JPG
DSC_0911.JPG

DSC_0909.JPG
DSC_0917.JPG

Shes still a bit confused, throwing out pistils still; but she was mid flower I suppose, so shes still raging with the hormones.
Sounds like my wife.. she's raging with her her hormones at the moment and it's got me confused... anyway.. im not giving up on her (The Blueberry that is, not the wife) I will persevere untill she is back to full health..

What has gave me confidence, is @BudsBuddy . It's an awesome results of a reveg they've just pulled off. If you haven't seen it, it's well worth popping over to BBs thread to check her out.. Great work Buds:thumb:

I've changed the Blueberrys food habits, she's getting just a little bit of N now. She won't be eating too much as there isn't that much new growth. Hopefully after I flushed the living daylights out of the soil, it got rid of the high level of PK boost I fed the soil..
But, its all new to me, so I will be learning as i go..

oh!!! Can't remember ordering these, I must have been as baked as a potato at the time; but I got a pleasant surprise when they turned up
IMG_20211015_164943.jpg

3 classics and a few free autos..
So, I will be getting them started off this weekend. Hopefully I don't make an arse of this attempt. But who knows, as I'm pretty dopey.

Anyway, as always, I appreciate all the love and support you lot give.
I've caught up on nearly all your growings on and I will be more active on your threads

Appreciate you popping in guys..
Wishing you all a great weekend.

Take care

Squiggle

Problem free this grow mate ;).
Got a gold on the go right now she has been no problem at all.
Unlike my ghost train haze i see problems ahead for me this time.

Problem free this grow mate ;).
Got a gold on the go right now she has been no problem at all.
Unlike my ghost train haze i see problems ahead for me this time.
Hi mate. Just seen your haze, all my seedling look like that and they recover. Try not to worry.
Hopefully problem free, I've learned a great deal, hands on,as they say. I can read all day about things, but nothing sticks; feck up once, and i remember forever :p

Can't wait to see your lights in action.. Two awesome lights.. if they had a jealousy emoji, I would insert it here >........

Thanks for popping in mate

Looks great Squig
Cheers mate.. appreciate it.
im trying my best to keep up with your grows. My notification bell nearly burst into flames, it was ringing that hard with all your updates :laugh:
Me thinks you is addicted to this growing lark, me would say.

im trying my best to keep up with your grows. My notification bell nearly burst into flames, it was ringing that hard with all your updates :laugh:
I have my notifications on silent cause I'm following way too many people right now. I'm sorry if I've disturbed you at any juncture with my new found addiction. I guess it's better than any other addiction. I'm trying to do my best to keep up with you so you can stop all that patronizing blah blah blah right now...me thinks :rofl:

She’s something else plus one hell of a grower . I’m ready to see what she does with the new light .
Your going to love that Alcapulco Gold!

She’s something else plus one hell of a grower . I’m ready to see what she does with the new light .
I would agree there mate, a natural grower.

I got the idea of the acapulco gold from you, you spoke so highly of it. It's not one we got in the UK. We were used to afghan and Lebanese hash back in the day. All the greenery is quite new to me. We had 3 choices to smoke years ago. Black, brown or squidgy :laugh:
I'm like a kid in a sweet shop with all this choice..

@West Hippie and @Squiggle

All these posts and I still don't know how to multi quote...sooo thanks to both of you for your kind words and hints of sarcasm as I appreciate both wholeheartedly. I am something else...other worldy perhaps I came from a pod, maybe that's where I got my green thumbs...me thinks I'd be able to figure out a multi quote function though if that was the case....

I asked WSE for some Acapulco Gold just for you. Figured you would appreciate me lining that up in my arsenal

I would agree there mate, a natural grower.

I got the idea of the acapulco gold from you, you spoke so highly of it. It's not one we got in the UK. We were used to afghan and Lebanese hash back in the day. All the greenery is quite new to me. We had 3 choices to smoke years ago. Black, brown or squidgy :laugh:
I'm like a kid in a sweet shop with all this choice..
I asked WSE for some Acapulco Gold just for you. Figured you would appreciate me lining that up in my arsenal
It’s the only 80% stavia I’ve had that has a buzz plus the other great benefits from it .

It’s the only 80% stavia I’ve had that has a buzz plus the other great benefits from it .
Well when I asked I said I wanted it for 2 reasons, 1. You raved on it and it's your fave and 2. You said it had so many medicinal benefits. I'm banking on the latter to help me with my own issues right now.

Does it give you the giggles? I'm searching for a giggly strain. so far, all I've found is stuff that detaches your head from your body. Great for pain relief, but no good for doing the housework :laugh:

Does it give you the giggles? I'm searching for a giggly strain. so far, all I've found is stuff that detaches your head from your body. Great for pain relief, but no good for doing the housework :laugh:
Yes it is giggle high , made me laugh at the idiot supervisor I had every time he opened his mouth and that’s not me . I have a bad left knee , it’s like it greased it and It’s uplifting . You need to get something done and want a buzz AG for the win . I went 100% cloudy and didn’t see any amber till I chopped her down . But there was amber against the wall only didn’t understand it working that way .

Yes it is giggle high , made me laugh at the idiot supervisor I had every time he opened his mouth and that’s not me . I have a bad left knee , it’s like it greased it and It’s uplifting . You need to get something done and want a buzz AG for the win . I went 100% cloudy and didn’t see any amber till I chopped her down . But there was amber against the wall only didn’t understand it working that way .
I have psoriatic arthritis I'm hoping it helps, seems like it would from your experience. Im jealous yours will be done faster than mine Squig

Back
Top Bottom