Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Yes it is it is giggle high , made me laugh at the idiot supervisor I had every time he opened his mouth and that’s not me
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You were stoned at work? Cool... is there any jobs going?
Sounds good on the joint pain though, the wife has hip dysplasia, and has gone through a huge operation and she needs a mental boost as well as a bit pain relief. The white widow we just chopped works for the pain, but she still has a face like an arse :laugh:

As your be close will be nice to see WSE vs Barneys gens/leafs/buds etc wise.
You have the advantage though mate.

1) you know what you're doing
2) you have great genetics
3) I'm stupid
4) you have the best lights on the market

5) you win :rofl:

I have psoriatic arthritis I'm hoping it helps, seems like it would from your experience. Im jealous yours will be done faster than mine Squig
Mine will be dead before yours have even reached veg :laugh:
The wife suffers similar and the white widow is the best relief she has had. She can stop using her tramadol for pain relief. Hopefully you will find the right one mate; we are still looking

Coming along nicely Squig :thumb:
Cheers mate.. at least this grow wasn't a total right off, the white widow come out OK and it looks like the sour D will produce, but I started with 4 plants and only 2 are viable . So a 50% success rate is better than catching covid..

im signing up to chess.com.. see you there

Not yield just the plant it self mate.
With WSE keeping things close to there chest on gens.
Will be nice to see if its very sim to barneys looking wise really.
Also i know what im doing when i do the samething i been doing years.
Add something new and im lost.
I just dont mess with what i found works.
You like to experiment im to scared. ;)
You have the advantage though mate.

1) you know what your doing
2) you have great genetics
3) I'm stupid
4) you have the best lights on the market

5) you win :rofl:

Mine will be dead before yours have even reached veg :laugh:
The wife suffers similar and the white widow is the best relief she has had. She can stop using her tramadol for pain relief. Hopefully you will find the right one mate; we are still looking
True. I appreciate the heads up on White Widow. I will Def have to check that out. We'll wishes to her as well

@skunksa It will be good though mate.. looking forward to it infact.. it's quite interesting how different methods and genetics turn out.. yes I mess about, I use vegetable feed, when every one tells me not too @Growings

But I will not kill them this time :laugh:

Cheers mate.. at least this grow wasn't a total right off, the white widow come out OK and it looks like the sour D will produce, but I started with 4 plants and only 2 are viable . So a 50% success rate is better than catching covid..

im signing up to chess.com.. see you there
Cool - PM me here first when you're up for a game - I'm not always up for it but worth a try
You might find Tala-La-La wandering around too; she's 9hrs ahead, so she'll be online in an hour or two

Howdy do.

Right!! Where do I start :hmmmm:
I will write a few pages of the journey on how I got here; before I start the review and the journal. Just so you all have a little bit of a background knowledge of me and my calamities.

A few weeks ago @Sylstar offered us UK growers an awesome deal on the GL4000a, as long as we wrote a review. Well, with me being impulsive; I said yes, before even knowing the specs..
Well, after reviewing the specifications of the light, I realised my little 2x2 was not suitable.
So, after a few arguments disagreements with the wife, I finally persuaded her we needed a bigger tent. She said I couldn't have a 4x4 as it will take up too much room and I could only have a 3x3.
Fortunately, she can't read a tape measure properly, so I got a metric one. A 1mx1m, which is bigger than a 3x3 but a little bit smaller than a 4x4

So, this is where the fun starts
Putting the the new tent up whilst totally baked.
The instructions may as well have been written in Klingon, as I could not understand them .
20210606_201957.jpg

Is it me or is that confusing?
It's probably just me.
Anyway, after a right struggle, I got the frame up and a bit of the tenty material.
The instructions said put the material on from the bottom first, so God only knows why I put it on from the top..
20210604_200009.jpg

2 hours later

20210604_200618.jpg

3 hours later

Taadaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

done
20210604_200950.jpg

Time for a bong and to sit back and admire my handy work!!:bongrip:

That's it for today folks, I'm as high as kite and can't stop giggling at things..
I will be back tomorrow with more updates.
Hopefully the review and journal will start in the next few days..

Thanks for stopping by.
Take care

Squiggz
Cool, I'm definitely in for the journey

It's good to see the blueberry came back to life for you. Right on. :thumb:
Looks like you've got a nice pile of seeds lined up for the future.
Thanks mate.. im hoping she will look like this again
DSC_0636.JPG

She was a pretty plant.

note to self...... don't use bicarbonate of soda for adjusting Ph, it's for baking fookin cakes...
Cool, I'm definitely in for the journey
Nice to have you on board mate.. thanks..

Sounds like u got gold in your future,,but wot else u gonna plant :ganjamon:

Recovering a Sour Diesel, due to soil PH being nearly 10

Day 11 of Re-veg; of a flowering, recovering Blueberry, who had the same toxic soil, due to using bicarb of soda as a pH up.

Howdy do folks, hope alls growing well with you lot..

Not much to report; the sickly blueberry reveg is on a go slow. She has produced a weird shaped bud though, it's just a ball of round leaves, a few pistils and it's rock hard also
DSC_0852.JPG

It's looks like a blackberry.

DSC_0850.JPG

I suppose its still early days though, as she's still not into her second week of reveg. She will be pretty confused aswell, saying she's mid flower.

She has gave me a nice little gift of perfect micro leaves, from way down at the bottom.. maybes I shouldn't have pulled them off,but they were so pretty, I wanted to preserve them by pressing them between the pages of a book..
DSC_0876.JPG
DSC_0872.JPG

If you open any book in this house at page 420, a cannabis leaf will fall out..:laugh:

The Sour D

In the UK, we are heading into autumn and the temperatures have plummeted; Which is a good thing for the Sour D, as I can finally crank the @Sylstar GL4000 up to Max power:cheesygrinsmiley:

Jebus Krypes is that thing bright. Ive had to start wearing sunglasses when I go in there, I will probably have to wear sunscreen too:laugh:
Does anyone else wear eye protection in their grow rooms?

It's drawing 448 Watts at the wall and my lux meter is reading 900@ 100x. So that's 900000 luxy things at 20 inches.. so it's a pretty damn impressive light, if you can keep the temperatures down that is.Its going to be perfect in the winter..
Im pretty happy with it now:cheesygrinsmiley:

I must also say that the AC INFINITY cloudline extraction is a god send.. it regulates the humdidity and temps automatically.. well worth the investment...

Sour D is fattening up quite nice, all the new growth is healthy and even the older damaged leaves are not getting any worse. So I'm happy with her..

Here's a few shots of her
DSC_0839.JPG
DSC_0844.JPG

That's it for tonight folks. Wishing you all a happy day or night, depending on which corner of our planet you are from.

As always, Thank you for popping in.
Just to receive a thumbs up on a post, is therapy in itself; It gives me a happy buzz.:thanks:

Thanks again

Squiggle

For some reason, i can't get rid of these duplicate photos below. When I delete them, it deletes the ones above. It's probably because I'm as high as a kite and I'm overlooking something. I went to make a coffee before, so I went to get the milk and i found the TV remote in the fridge :laugh: ive been looking for it all day

DSC_0876.JPG

DSC_0839.JPG
Awesome. So I've read through quite a bit of this thread... Gf wasn't really happy with all my reading and scrolling....until I got here to this point and she saw your cute little 7 pointers lol now she's on board to... But the 47 pages actually answered alot of questions I was having, so thank you and friends for providing useful insight. Rock on Squiggle.

P.s those recessed lights look super nice.

Hey Squiggs! Just popping by, been too long!
That Sour Diesel is looking like she'll give you something for the pipe! Hope you're wife gets some relief.

Hope you have been taking care my friend!

Sounds like u got gold in your future,,but wot else u gonna plant :ganjamon:
I don't know really, I fancy getting an old school skunk to add to the classics. Im trying to talk the wife into letting me use the loft/attic over winter,to grow a decent few. Up to now ive only had two word answers out of her, and the second word was "off" :laugh:
Seedies :) things looking good here
I know more seeds, more mayhem.. things should have looked better though, I'm kicking myself for messing up.. thanks for popping in.
the 47 pages actually answered alot of questions
On how not do things:laugh:
if you've got any questions, don't be afraid to ask. All these folks who follow this thread are extremely knowledgeable and they don't charge much for their advice :laugh:
Thanks for following along mate. I appreciate it.
Hope you're wife gets some relief.
Hi mate, she is at the moment. The white widow is easing the pain and helping with her sleep. It's still not perfect, but I am sure we will find the right one for her eventually . Thanks for dropping in mate..

Howdy do folks just a quick update.

The Sour D is about a week away from the chop. She's fattened up quite nice, all things considering..
im saying a week away, I will probably say "a week away" in a weeks time. I'm sure I said "she's a week away" a week ago.
Anyway, here she is.
Screenshot_20211018-201642_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211018-201541_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211018-201113_Gallery.jpg

Now for the star of the show, the blueberry reveg.

Day 29 of reveg

Every day im finding a new growth site. Its still all wierd looking leaves, nothing that resembles a cannabis plant. I still haven't removed any of the dead parts of the plant yet, as she seems to keep surprising me with new growth, from the crispy regions.
Here she is anyway.

Screenshot_20211018-201433_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211018-201344_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211018-201325_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211018-201310_Gallery.jpg

That's it for today folks.
I haven't started any of the seeds off yet. I'm waiting until I've got the tent completely empty, as i want change where the exhaust is, and i dont trust myself doing whilst there's plants in there, as i will undoubtedly stand on them, or drop something on them..

Anyway, as usual, thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

Take care you lot
Squiggs

Screenshot_20211018-201446_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom