Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Howdy do folks, hope alls well with you lot.
Just a quick photo dump and update.

The Sour D is days away, no clear left, all cloudy; So i will be chopping some of her tomorrow and i will leave a few to get some amber .
I like to have a few buds at different stages, as it has different medicinal purposes. We keep the all cloudy, to have a giggle and an uplift hit and we keep a majority amber, for a body relax, melt into the bed effect..
Personally, I can't tell the difference.. they both get me stoned with total memory loss, so I forget what I was feeling like anyway. The wife can tell the difference in her pain management though; which is the sole reason I grow, to keep her away from the strong opiate painkillers the doctors have had her on for 20 years.. anyways here is a few pictures of the sour D
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1030.JPG
DSC_1035.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1042.JPG

Yes, i am using the knives out of the kitchen drawer to support a few floppy ones. I used all my canes on the tomatoes, and i don't like to reuse them, just incase there's disease or pests on them..
Anyway, I'm sort of happy with the way she's has turned out, as she was nearly dead at one stage..

Here is a few of the Reveg Blueberry, I've started cutting back the dead growth now. I was reluctant to at first, as she was pushing out new growth in those areas. I've sort of got an understanding on how and where she is producing new growth now; so I will just keep trimming her back..
Since upping the lighting to 20 hours on, she has stopped producing pistils and trichomes, hopefully she will start with a full Veg growth shortlist .
Here she is
DSC_1058.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG
DSC_1052.JPG
DSC_1057.JPG

That is it for tonight my friends. As always, I appreciate you all popping in.
Take care
Thanks again
Squiggs
She is alive!!! Sweet Mother of Blueberry! I have to tell you with the name change I was kind of taken aback. I said who is this Squig impersonator!!! Then I pulled up your feed and knew all was well in Squigg's world

Hey Squiggs!

Plants are chugging along, no stack of ahh "straws" to support them? ;)

And drats! Trala beat me to the name change lol

Congratulations on the upcoming harvest brother :high-five:
The straws :laugh: we used them all up at the last Cock tail party.

Thanks for the compliments and congratulations. I'm glad I got here eventually..

Yes, the name change, I'm going for a job interview and I've put this site down as a reference; so I've had to change my name to look more professional.. :laugh:

Call me anything you like mate. Do you think Paul squiggle sounds like a children's entertainer?
Like some creepy clown, doing balloon animals at a birthday party:laugh:
I didn't but now that you said it out loud and I paired it with your emoji....yes. very. Please change it back :rofl: I'm afraid of clowns...might as well just call yourself IT

She is alive!!! Sweet Mother of Blueberry! I have to tell you with the name change I was kind of taken aback. I said who is this Squig impersonator!!! Then I pulled up your feed and knew all was well in Squigg's world
She is alive. Its a nice little experiment to watch, is the old reveggy thing.. quite bazaar how they grow..
oh! no impersonators, just me fortunately. I couldn't put up with another squiggle anyway. The original one is annoying enough..

Howdy do folks, hope alls well with you lot.
Just a quick photo dump and update.

The Sour D is days away, no clear left, all cloudy; So i will be chopping some of her tomorrow and i will leave a few to get some amber .
I like to have a few buds at different stages, as it has different medicinal purposes. We keep the all cloudy, to have a giggle and an uplift hit and we keep a majority amber, for a body relax, melt into the bed effect..
Personally, I can't tell the difference.. they both get me stoned with total memory loss, so I forget what I was feeling like anyway. The wife can tell the difference in her pain management though; which is the sole reason I grow, to keep her away from the strong opiate painkillers the doctors have had her on for 20 years.. anyways here is a few pictures of the sour D
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1030.JPG
DSC_1035.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1042.JPG

Yes, i am using the knives out of the kitchen drawer to support a few floppy ones. I used all my canes on the tomatoes, and i don't like to reuse them, just incase there's disease or pests on them..
Anyway, I'm sort of happy with the way she's has turned out, as she was nearly dead at one stage..

Here is a few of the Reveg Blueberry, I've started cutting back the dead growth now. I was reluctant to at first, as she was pushing out new growth in those areas. I've sort of got an understanding on how and where she is producing new growth now; so I will just keep trimming her back..
Since upping the lighting to 20 hours on, she has stopped producing pistils and trichomes, hopefully she will start with a full Veg growth shortlist .
Here she is
DSC_1058.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG
DSC_1052.JPG
DSC_1057.JPG

That is it for tonight my friends. As always, I appreciate you all popping in.
Take care
Thanks again
Squiggs
I started growing to put an end to opiates. It took 6 months but I finally put an end to the opiates.

I started growing to put an end to opiates. It took 6 months but I finally put an end to the opiates.
Congratulations to all recovering and staying away from the ugly devils. Such a feat and a half. The industries push these narcotics like its nothing...makes me so angry

I'm really pleased it has worked for you. The opiates are good for short term pain relief, but the doctors just keep prescribing and you will know how addictive they can be.. Have you got prefered strain and method of consumption? Just I'm still trying to find the right plant, dosage and delivery for the wife..

Can you explain a little more. I can't envisage what you mean:laugh:

oh! I've changed my Avatar for you.. can't have you freaking out every time I pop up....:p
Welcome to 420magazine hehe.
I knew someone once his name was Paul and went by Squiggle. :rofl:
He was from Scotland I think, liked to mine for gold.
Do you know him? :laugh: :rofl:
Sorry can't help myself.
Hope you are well amigo.
How is the missus?
Tell her I said Hey.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hi Bill, I know him, he's a pain in the butt :laugh:
Glad to hear from you mate. The wifey is stuck in bed at the mo, she's struggling to walk at the moment. Hopefully this sour D will help her a bit, as she's had to start taking the prescription pills again.
Thanks for asking after her..
We hope alls well with you two..
When are you jumping back in the saddle and doing your coco magic?
Your skills are missed on here, you have a lot of knowledge to offer us...

I'm really pleased it has worked for you. The opiates are good for short term pain relief, but the doctors just keep prescribing and you will know how addictive they can be.. Have you got prefered strain and method of consumption? Just I'm still trying to find the right plant, dosage and delivery for the wife..
I have tangerine dream and white widow growing now. My search said they are good for nerve pain we shall see.

I have tangerine dream and white widow growing now. My search said they are good for nerve pain we shall see.
We've just done a white widow, it works for slight pain when smoked and it sends you to sleep when eaten. So it is a handy one to have in the medicine cupboard..

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

Have you gone corporate?!

Congratulations :)

Stay out of my PM’s, and I look forward to being spanked by you soon…. Teddy’s hand must be exhausted. He will appreciate the break.

LOLLLLLLLLL

Thank you for the well wishes.

I'm only here to make the coffees and sweep up the biscuit crumbs at the moment. You will still be getting your "spankings" by another hand I'm afraid.:laugh:

Thanks again mate, i appreciate the positive vibes...

Can you explain a little more. I can't envisage what you mean:laugh:

oh! I've changed my Avatar for you.. can't have you freaking out every time I pop up....:p
IT reference odd floating red balloon lol and cool Paul Squiggle, my name is matt nice to "meet ya". Glad the re-veg is going well and sorry to hear about the misses.. I hope this wave passes and the natural herbage will help.... And holy hell this last page got way off topic :p

Congratulations to all recovering and staying away from the ugly devils. Such a feat and a half. The industries push these narcotics like its nothing...makes me so angry
Yep I get all of my medical care from VA. Because of quote the "opiate crisis" The VA used a program called veterans choice. That program allows vets to go to local Dr's. So they sent all individuals to local pain clinics. In AZ. If you have an opiate prescription you must see the doc every 90 days. This way the VA doesn't need to see an opiate patient and they washed their hands of it because the scrip is from outside the VA. Now those Dr's are being paid by VA they have no incentive to help end opiate use and a lot of incentive to keep you hooked

@HappyHazmat88
Thanks for thoughts on the missus. The reveg is starting to take shape; It's taken over a month now. i could have grown a plant quicker from seed and she would have been in flower by now. It is a cool process to watch..

You mentioned "off topic". 90% of my content used to be off topic:laugh: now I am part of the 420 furniture, I need to follow the guidelines to the letter. . So all scarey clown photos and cannabis shaped balloons have to be disposed of :laugh:Sorry about that mate. The IT clown creeps me out anyway :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom