Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Hi Folks..

Thank you all for checking in.. ive finished the job I had on and I've finished the decorating/ refurb of the house; so I will be on here day and nightfrom now. I'm just uploading the pictures of my buggered plants, so I will be updating here soon... I will endeavour to catch up and leave comments on all your threads. I've only had a spare 5 minutes to drop the odd thumbs on a few of them, but I will be making sure I'm up to date tonight..

Thanks again all
Speak soon
Squiggs

Hi folks

Sorry for not updating when i said; I've been busy hunting petrol (gas) for the cars.. every filling station around here has ran out of fuel; the entire UK is effected. The ironic part was, I ran out of fuel looking for fuel and had to get towed back home. Anyway.. here's the update.

Recovering a Sour Diesel, due to soil PH being nearly 10

Day 8 of Re-veg; of a flowering, recovering Blueberry, who had the same toxic soil, due to using bicarb of soda as a pH up.

I've lost track of what day of flower the sour diesel is on; I don't really think it counts anymore, considering she was severely stunted when the soil become highly alkaline. It has thrown her back a few weeks at least.
She's recovered and she's starting to stack up nicely and producing some glittering leaves.
There's still damaged leaves, from when she was ill; but I'm just leaving them on untill there's no green left in them.
Here she is
DSC_0812.JPG
DSC_0838.JPG

She's not the greatest, but she has recovered from being on death's door..

Now for the blueberry Re-veg..

She's been sitting under 18 hours of viparspectra P600 at 100% for just over a week now.
DSC_0800.JPG

Oh! I'm must say a massive thank you to Valerie @ViparSpectra for offering me a chance to test one of their new lights..
I had to respectfully decline the offer,due to the fact I could not put it to use at the moment and I don't believe I am capable of testing it to it's full potential. Hopefully the offer has gone to a more skilled and deserving grower.. thank you again Valerie for the kind offer..

Anyway, the blueberry has started pushing out new flower growth where there was dead heads.. most of the flower sites had dried up and gone crispy after her poisoning. I was going to cut them off, but this has started happening since the reveg.
DSC_0826.JPG

DSC_0724.JPG

There's actually white pistils in amongst those crispy brown ones.

She is still continuing to produce one healthy(ish) flower, whilst the rest of the plant is still damaged. The new growth out of her is a tad weird though; the leaves are more rounded and not slender as before. Is this the start of the re-veg? Or just a sickly plant still, trying her best to live?
DSC_0798.JPG

Anyway that's it folks, I apologise for not being frequent in my updates; but work, decorating and petrol hunting got in the way. Oh, and the fact I had to pull my entire ceiling feature to bits after six hours of completing it, because of a cheapo 30 metre led strip that went off bang..
Anyway, that's done..

As always, I appreciate all the support you lot give.. thank you once more for stopping by.
I will be catching up on all your growinings on tonight. I will also be updating everyday from now.
Cheers folks
Speak soon

Squiggle

just thought I would show off my handy work that has been driving me silly for the last week..:lot-o-toke:
DSC_0819.JPG

hello squiggles, i haven't been online for awhile, nice to see you back online! we be busy busy.

i buy the a/c infintiy t4, liked how much you liked yours and my other fan died on weekend. just got today and my tent needs bad because i use to control humidity and don't want my bud to turn to mold.

Re-veg , you re-veg plant that much in flower your going to have loads of wierd looking stuff happen , but hermies is not one of them usually. the flower will die off and look all F'd up and your plant will be stunted in growth for a few weeks to a month before it starts to veg again. you'll lose the bud sites and new growth happens else where, later cut dead flower off.

Very nice work on the ceiling , looks like a pro did it but with out the 6 hour bill, scottish shout out for that quality work with no labour costs!!

I've been trimming my auto's to get ready to trim my tent weed to get ready to trim my outdoor.

petrol hunting, might be easier to find a 8-ball of coke and run everywhere instead.

what spice girl can hold most petrol, geri can.

hello squiggles, i haven't been online for awhile, nice to see you back online! we be busy busy.

i buy the a/c infintiy t4, liked how much you liked yours and my other fan died on weekend. just got today and my tent needs bad because i use to control humidity and don't want my bud to turn to mold.

Re-veg , you re-veg plant that much in flower your going to have loads of wierd looking stuff happen , but hermies is not one of them usually. the flower will die off and look all F'd up and your plant will be stunted in growth for a few weeks to a month before it starts to veg again. you'll lose the bud sites and new growth happens else where, later cut dead flower off.

Very nice work on the ceiling , looks like a pro did it but with out the 6 hour bill, scottish shout out for that quality work with no labour costs!!

I've been trimming my auto's to get ready to trim my tent weed to get ready to trim my outdoor.

petrol hunting, might be easier to find a 8-ball of coke and run everywhere instead.

what spice girl can hold most petrol, geri can.
Hi mate,

What you been busy with? Anything exciting or classic?
You won't be disappointed with the AC infinity; Its a quality bit of kit.

Sounds like you've got a lot of trimming to do also :laugh:

How are the grows doing? get some pictures posted up here if you like mate. You know you're always welcome to use this thread when you want..

Looking forward to the freaky growth on the reveg you've mentioned. If it takes months, I don't mind.. im just curious to see what will happen.

Thanks for the compliments on the ceiling mate.. it wouldn't have took that long, had I not been as baked as a potato :laugh:

8 ball and run:rofl: I can't even run a bath without getting out of breath :laugh: I will stick to the V8 instead :cheesygrinsmiley:

Geri can :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it's been exactly one hour of none stop giggling, even the wifey has been creased up laughing... my face hurts :laugh: cheers mate for stopping by and giving us a laugh.

High all you groovy guys & gals ! For those of you interested in Re-Veg, I thought I'd post a couple pics of how it should look about 2 weeks after going back to 18/6. You can see all the light green shoots coming out.
I am attempting a Reveg, and right at this moment it’s not going well. I give her a 20% survival rate.

I am attempting a Reveg, and right at this moment it’s not going well. I give her a 20% survival rate.
Hi mate, I've just caught up on your thread and your reveg is doing well. You've got to be patient mate.. oh!! And congratulations by the way! This is the first post I've read of yours, where you haven't swore once :laugh: :welldone:✅

Hey squiggle!

Hope all recovery and/or re-veg as planned.

Great work on that ceiling! :Rasta:

Hi mate, I've just caught up on your thread and your reveg is doing well. You've got to be patient mate.. oh!! And congratulations by the way! This is the first post I've read of yours, where you haven't swore once :laugh: :welldone:
No it’s actually not. I checked it yesterday and those tiny growth points are browning. And 3 of my 4 monstercropped clones are looking sad.

Oh my fuckity fuck fuck fucking God! Is it?! Maybe I’m morphing into a proper lady at long last!

(and I promised the Bossman not to swear in comparative grow journals. If I get in trouble I’m totes blaming you!)

No it’s actually not. I checked it yesterday and those tiny growth points are browning. And 3 of my 4 monstercropped clones are looking sad.

Oh my fuckity fuck fuck fucking God! Is it?! Maybe I’m morphing into a proper lady at long last!

(and I promised the Bossman not to swear in comparative grow journals. If I get in trouble I’m totes blaming you!)
OK then, It's not doing well at all.. I was trying to be positive, as I didn't want to hurt your feelings with the truth.. :laugh:
it's like one of your patients asking you, "am I going to be OK?" And you reply "nope, you're fooked mate, get your will written" :laugh:
You would tell a little white lie to make them happy..
Wouldnt you?:hmmmm:

Ooh!! You've been warned from up above.
Is there a bite your tongue emjoi? As you will need one, as I don't think you have quite morphed yet mate.. i think your reveg has more chance at success than you becoming a proper lady:laugh:.
But don't change mate, we all love you as you are :love:

OK then, It's not doing well at all.. I was trying to be positive, as I didn't want to hurt your feelings with the truth.. :laugh:
it's like one of your patients asking you, "am I going to be OK?" And you reply "nope, you're fooked mate, get your will written" :laugh:
You would tell a little white lie to make them happy..
Wouldnt you?:hmmmm:

Ooh!! You've been warned from up above.
Is there a bite your tongue emjoi? As you will need one, as I don't think you have quite morphed yet mate.. i think your reveg has more chance at success than you becoming a proper lady:laugh:.
But don't change mate, we all love you as you are :love:
LOLLLINGGGGG!

Yeah she’s cactus I think.

Patient: Tell me the truth Tra. Am I gonna make it?
Me: Well put it this way, I wouldn’t start any long books if I were you...

I get reported. There are a couple of people in here that would change EVERYTHING about me given the chance lollllll. I’m really trying to be good in comparative grows tho ;) I’m allowed to be unbridled in non sponsored threads which is more than fair.

LOLLLINGGGGG!

Yeah she’s cactus I think.

Patient: Tell me the truth Tra. Am I gonna make it?
Me: Well put it this way, I wouldn’t start any long books if I were you...

I get reported. There are a couple of people in here that would change EVERYTHING about me given the chance lollllll. I’m really trying to be good in comparative grows tho ;) I’m allowed to be unbridled in non sponsored threads which is more than fair.
Errrrrrm!!!! This is technically a sponsored thread for sylstar so....

Reported

Errrrrrm!!!! This is technically a sponsored thread for sylstar so....

Reported
Faaaken nark.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

And don’t encourage me! You can clearly see I struggle to follow basic rules! I’ll get spanked by Teddy again! Tho tbh I think he kinda likes it LOLLLINGGGGG

dang Squiggle, since better late than never journal you’ve gained serious weight. I mean like 42 pages worth, Im never gonna catch up now. The ceiling looks amazing but help me with perspective here, is the black used to hold and hide up-lighting fixtures? Wood plaster sheetrock - is that tray up?

all right my friend - hope all is safe but groovy on your end!

Hey squiggs while u wait on a re veg why not get another couple of seeds popped ,,u got the room and u already running your lights ,
Go on u know u want to :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom