Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

I am sure

Hey Buds haven't popped by in a while just wanted to say you've posted some very beautiful girls. I can only dream of being as skilled as you.

Anyway I just pulled a girl that was only three weeks into flowering out of my 3X6 cause my Sativa Dominants surprisingly stretched more than anticipated. Other than me getting a little hackey with defoliation and overwatering she seems to be doing pretty well. Three weeks really wasn't that deep into flowering.

I plead ignorance, but what caused the browning in the colas(maybe need to look back at Squiggle's journal to find the answer)? Have one outdoor plant that spontaneously browned on about a tenth of her branches. Didn't see any insect pest. Losing a third to half of the plant to bud rot, but a lot of my impacted buds are from otherwise healthy stems.
Hi F.R., I just made the same mistake & over watered. Haven't done that in ages. I've been so busy I didn't check pot weight before watering the last few times. So I've turned my Humidifier & AC off for a few days to help dry these babies out. It's been about 4-5 days so far since the last feeding & I think it will take about 2 more days to dry them completely.
A couple have started to perk up; but been real droopy for days now.
Bud Rot ! The fear of it is what made me buy a dehumidifier. I'd hate to waste 4 months on a grow for that to happen.
The $100 for a dehumidifier is a worthwhile investment. Sorry to hear you had this issue. Wishing you better luck next time.
Anyway, this is Squiggle's journal & I'm not wanting to hi-jack it.

Hey Squiggle, how's the Re-Veg going ? Post a few pics when you got time. Mine is doing well. I cut all the old leaves off & a few of the branches nothing has grown from. I have 8 spots that new branches are growing from now. Leaves are starting to take shape also. Haven't taken pics yet as I do that on feed days. Wishing you success on your re-veg.
Oh, I didn't get a Hermie the last time I did this. It probably is possible. But I think since it's more or less re-starting Veg you can get away with a few things that you may not want to do later in the grow. This started out as a dispensary bag seed; so I think it probably stands a higher chance of going Hermie then a Feminized seed from a seed bank.

Hey Squiggle, how's the Re-Veg going ? Post a few pics when you got time. Mine is doing well. I cut all the old leaves off & a few of the branches nothing has grown from. I have 8 spots that new branches are growing from now. Leaves are starting to take shape also. Haven't taken pics yet as I do that on feed days. Wishing you success on your re-veg.
Oh, I didn't get a Hermie the last time I did this. It probably is possible. But I think since it's more or less re-starting Veg you can get away with a few things that you may not want to do later in the grow. This started out as a dispensary bag seed; so I think it probably stands a higher chance of going Hermie then a Feminized seed from a seed bank.
Hi mate. Sorry for the late reply, still working silly hours.. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of yours. Where is your new growth developing from? Just so I know what to look out for..
Saying mine is halfway through flowering, I'm expecting it to grow weird anyway..
I will upload some photos of the re-veg blueberry tonight.. it's actually started producing pistils from the flowers that were dead and I mean dead; they were all brown and crispy, now they are growing again.

Oh! I don't mind if you and @Farmer Reading hijack this thread, it's open to all, to freely discuss what they like. It's all extra information that I might miss otherwise.. so hijack away:laugh:
I will pop over to your thread later and catch up. Just popped home for a bit lunch then I've got to get my backside back to work..
Speak soon

Hi squigg!
Hows it going? Did u decide to re-veg the one?
Hi mate. Things are going good, thanks for asking.. yeah, reveging the blueberry and she's started flowering again.. she's coming back alive after being poisoned.. something i wasnt expecting . I will update later tonight.. catch you on yourside tonight.. ive got a tonne of catching up to do.. thanks for popping in

Looking forward to seeing whats happening with the blueberry good to se squiggle pop back up on notifications
Agreed, his humor is missed around here.

And I'd love to see him pull a monstor of a plant in

Hi mate. Sorry for the late reply, still working silly hours.. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of yours. Where is your new growth developing from? Just so I know what to look out for..
Saying mine is halfway through flowering, I'm expecting it to grow weird anyway..
I will upload some photos of the re-veg blueberry tonight.. it's actually started producing pistils from the flowers that were dead and I mean dead; they were all brown and crispy, now they are growing again.

Oh! I don't mind if you and @Farmer Reading hijack this thread, it's open to all, to freely discuss what they like. It's all extra information that I might miss otherwise.. so hijack away:laugh:
I will pop over to your thread later and catch up. Just popped home for a bit lunch then I've got to get my backside back to work..
Speak soon
Thanks for not minding the Hi-Jack.... lol. I too am glad when others converse in my journals. Seems I have a hard time getting others to talk some. Some people got the knack for speaking the Mac & getting people talking. Me... I'd be a terrible salesman... lol. I just have to be content with Likes for the most part. Oh well, is what it is.
So here's a few pics of the Re-Veg from a day or two ago. She's doing good so far. As you can see I got her all trimmed up for the actual grow now.
13-190.JPG
13-191.JPG
13-192.JPG

Hi F.R., I just made the same mistake & over watered. Haven't done that in ages. I've been so busy I didn't check pot weight before watering the last few times. So I've turned my Humidifier & AC off for a few days to help dry these babies out. It's been about 4-5 days so far since the last feeding & I think it will take about 2 more days to dry them completely.
A couple have started to perk up; but been real droopy for days now.
Bud Rot ! The fear of it is what made me buy a dehumidifier. I'd hate to waste 4 months on a grow for that to happen.
The $100 for a dehumidifier is a worthwhile investment. Sorry to hear you had this issue. Wishing you better luck next time.
Anyway, this is Squiggle's journal & I'm not wanting to hi-jack it.
Hey Buds unfortunately the bud rot is on one of my outside girls; she is getting the chop tomorrow.

Actually was running my dehumidifier around 45 to see if it makes any difference with my trichomes.
So far it just seems to drain the moisture from my plants.

Hey Buds unfortunately the bud rot is on one of my outside girls; she is getting the chop tomorrow.

Actually was running my dehumidifier around 45 to see if it makes any difference with my trichomes.
So far it just seems to drain the moisture from my plants.
Yeah, I keep seeing lots of folks having issues with outdoor grows. Mostly pest issues & Mold issues when it's rainy season. I guess I wouldn't want to be growing indoors & outdoors at the same time as I'd be afraid of bringing the pests indoors & ruining a crop. Being in the Hot Desert part of AZ. it's kind of hard to grow outdoors in my area; so I have no first hand knowledge on it. I don't think my plants would last long at 117 F all summer long. Just too friggin hot. Surprised the pests can even live in that heat.
You said the Dehumidifier drains moisture from your Plant ? From the plant itself or are you talking about the soil drying faster ? If it's the soil I see that as a plus. You get to feed more often; which I think will produce bigger plants.
Just my opinion on that one. If it's drying out the plant you probably aren't watering often enough would be my guess.
I would cut the plant down with the Bud Rot before the mold spores effect other plants. That would really suck. Touch one of those buds & then another plant & you might spread it. Just a thought.

Thanks for not minding the Hi-Jack.... lol. I too am glad when others converse in my journals. Seems I have a hard time getting others to talk some. Some people got the knack for speaking the Mac & getting people talking. Me... I'd be a terrible salesman... lol. I just have to be content with Likes for the most part. Oh well, is what it is.
So here's a few pics of the Re-Veg from a day or two ago. She's doing good so far. As you can see I got her all trimmed up for the actual grow now.
13-190.JPG
13-191.JPG
13-192.JPG
That re-veg looking proper

Good cannot be an adverbal adjective so you need a nounal gerund such as 'well'
Everyone can write good if they think about it, including you
My father attacked a man with a knife..
All I have told you is my father was involved, not who had the knife

Good cannot be an adverbal adjective so you need a nounal gerund such as 'well'
Everyone can write good if they think about it, including you
My father attacked a man with a knife..
All I have told you is my father was involved, not who had the knife
Hell yeah brother

And I'd love to see him pull a monstor of a plant in
Thanks man. So would I! All I seem to do is make monster Cock ups. :laugh: this is my 5 th grow and I've still fooked up.

Yeah he one of them people you just like and totally agree with you there
Cheers mate. The feeling is likewise :)
Hi mate, I'm well Impressed, she actually looks quite normal and not growing mutated as I was expecting. Your photos are quite useful, as I now know where to look for new growth. I will put the pictures up of mine in a minute. Thanks for the input.
Hi Squigz, that's all, just Hi
Howdy do Growings . Hi and high :cheesygrinsmiley:
more non less. Casual hi
A laid back and chilled out "hi" To you too mate
My father attacked a man with a knife.
Your father is a brave man, attacking a man with a knife.
If a man had a knife, I would run like feck. But I cant run well, so I would have to attack the man with a knife.
Who's got the knife now :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom