Stealth Grow - First Time

That Ninja

This is my first grow and I'm growing what I was told was pure AK47 and also a mix of something else in the other seed ( don't know of the top of my head ) I'm growing in a old pc case trying the method of veging for only a few days and then flowering for small plants and small yield but I'm not trying for some super giant serious stuff but thea soil is unknown I think it's miracle grow I got it from a friend with the seeds for free so can't complain seeds are germing on there second day will post pics

photo225.jpg

photo-168.jpg

Hello well my first seed is in the soil!!!!! It cracked so I dropped it in moistens the soil and put it under the light the only thing is I used old soil I had from another house plant hoping it still works I will transplant when I get soil and how much do 6500k 20 or so watts light run at Walmart?

Thanks for the feedback ! Luckily for me lows is directly beside Walmart and it's only a five minute drive so this weekend I'll be picking up a 3 pack I heard they are pretty cheep

I have a pc fan blowing in air and 1 pc fan blowing on the plant a 2 pc fans for exhaust I also dug up the seed tap root grew a lot under 24hr light in soil with watering every time top gets dry

Also how long till my plant will pop out of the ground? I am using 2700k lights I might get 6500s today but the tap root is maybe a centimeter and it's maybe 2 cm underground I dont know for sure as do not own a measure

Re: Stealth Grow -first time-

got to see this bet you do real good.:peace:

UPDATE just bought 2 6500k 26 watt lights 2420 lumens total and they are very blue tinted they ran me about 9 dollars and there bigger than I expected!

BUMP I would still like to know how long till it will pop up root is maybe 1cm or 2cm how many more days? It's about 1cm underground under 24/7 6500k light

Re: Stealth Grow -first time-

congrats ur well on ur way all plants and seeds are diffrent just have patience and all will be well !
:Namaste:

Help I got a 1 inch tap root so I planted it in a cut in half party cup with a soil mix and the top of the seed sticking out and put cling rap and waterd it do I put it under light?? Or dark??

This is the only one that has popped out! got a little outside sun today here she/he is!

P.s Does it look healthy??

photo-515.jpg

photo-319.jpg

photo-416.jpg

photo-228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom