Illest's Stealth Bagseed Grow - 2010

I've heard that too - I'm doing straight water now. And I'll keep her going as long as needed, I just hope it's soon. It's getting hard not to pinch one of the smaller nugs and do a quick dry.

To be all honest, i have a feeling i will do that out of curiousity. idc if it wouldnt be so great but only regret i would mayybe have is hurting her lol. like stunning the shi out of her, making her want to repair it or something. and fyi im a CFL head too. gives me hope to see that flower so nice with souly CFl, way to be dude.

Hi Illest i wanted to write you and let you know that your journal is an invaluable source of information for beginning growers. Although there has been a lot of "mistakes" along the way i think your cola is a pure beauty.

I look forward to seeing your other grows.

Also, i hope you keep us updated with your re-vegging. Very interesting =)

Hi Illest i wanted to write you and let you know that your journal is an invaluable source of information for beginning growers. Although there has been a lot of "mistakes" along the way i think your cola is a pure beauty.

I look forward to seeing your other grows.

Also, i hope you keep us updated with your re-vegging. Very interesting =)

Thanks 8o8 for your kind words. The cola is looking a ton better, I'm going to wait for harvest to update the pics.

I'll keep everyone updated on the re-veg, it'll be apart of my next journal. I have some idea's i'm kicking around to try and increase yield and potency with the same seeds, lights, soil and nutes. I think round 2 will be a little more entertaining.

I'm afraid pics of my current setup will not be possible. As you can see through the progression of my pictures, I've had to relocate the plant for several reasons. One being temperature, the other height. Sorry to disappoint.

yo illest, you should get a new pic up for upddate man, i just got the sex signs from mine. 1 out of 6 was a keeper. i hope she starts beefin up pretty soon, hoping for a nice flower like you, peace.

and one other thing, why not take a clone or two from the plant if you plan on regrowing? You can have the exact plant Times infinity!

I might try my hand at cloning - didn't even really think about it this late into things, with this plant - but that's a really good idea. Just gotta see what's in the cards, budget wise. I know there are some really cheap DIY cloners.

I'll get a pic up in a couple of days. I'm doing my two days of dark, and as of right now, I have one day and 12 minutes before I snip off the cola and whatever popcorn buds are worth getting. I'm not expecting too much, but anything is better than nothing at this point. I may have rushed doing the dark period, but it's been 60 days in flowering and I'm just really eager to start round 2.

Congrats on the keeper - it's a long journey, but it's fun as hell.

You don't need any special equipment to root clones. I've rooted them in cups of water with no rooting hormone. I currently use scultz hormone and peat pellets. I've got about 90% success rate. It's worth trying your hand at it. I hate seeds unless I'm popping a new strain.

Hmm... definitely going to give that a try then. So many strains I want to try. I'm thinking maybe some Tom Hill Haze, or Rez SSSDH, when that becomes available again.

Back
Top Bottom