Greenblood's Grow: Stealth Mac Marijuana

Nutes can be really dangerous I've found out. I use FFOF and I have never given them more than half the recommend dosage. When I gave them the half dosage they damn near died. Since then, it's been 1 quarter dose every other watering. I think Fox Farm soil is so full of good nutes already you really need to be careful.

Your experience may have a different outcome than mine. :surf:

Welcome to Day 19. Otto is ready for viewing:

IMG_3494_copy.jpg

IMG_3486_copy.jpg

IMG_3490_copy.jpg

IMG_3491_copy.jpg

IMG_3482_copy.jpg

:adore::adore::adore: "Ohh we yoh....no more yellow...Ohh we yoh...no more yellow....":adore::adore::adore:

The soil was nice and dry all the way through today. I fed her plain water and nudged the lights a little closer to her, since she's just a bit shorter. I also readjusted the strings that you see in pic #2 to get the lean that's evident in pic #1.

In other news, Tiger Woods.

You know you wanted to hear that. Again.

cool set-up Greenblood, I've seen some impresive grows on Youtube with similar pc box 1 of em stood out cause the guy put a tie rack just above the plant and made a scrog style grow wich was amazing for the space.

Good luck with yours and I'll be around to cheer you on too. plus rep. and 5 star for the effort.:Rasta:

Sorry to hear and see that male. Looks like you have the other plant back on track and is looking very green and healthy, Great job with that and keep up the great work. + rep

So, do you think you will build a bigger grow environment/box/closet?

Yeah, I've been working on my speaker box a little. I rigged up an exhaust system but I'm not happy with it, the pc fans don't really push the air enough and they are noisier than I'd like so right now I'm on the lookout for some better fans to use. Most likely I will eventually try to use both speaker boxes, one for veg and one for flower, and I'll either try to root clones in the veg speaker box or even keep the pc case for them. I sure am taking my time though! Money is always tighter around the holidays.

Otto's looking good GB!

Thanks Token!

cool set-up Greenblood, I've seen some impresive grows on Youtube with similar pc box 1 of em stood out cause the guy put a tie rack just above the plant and made a scrog style grow wich was amazing for the space.

Good luck with yours and I'll be around to cheer you on too. plus rep. and 5 star for the effort.:Rasta:

Thanks a bunch sisco! I'm pretty sure I saw that same youtube vid...it's pretty awesome. Didn't he get like 25 grams out of one harvest? Impressive.

Sorry to hear and see that male. Looks like you have the other plant back on track and is looking very green and healthy, Great job with that and keep up the great work. + rep

Yeah, males happen. Thanks for the rep and keep your fingers crossed for me that this one is a girly-girl!

Thanks Sonzor, MJ420, and Mesrone, and yeah I know we're all busy! There's not much to update here anyway, Otto is growing but it seems like it's going slow, the two leaves that I pictured earlier as having yellow are still yellow but it hasn't affected anywhere else, and I am still trying to be gentle with the LST and watering cycle. Tomorrow I will water again, this time with less Big Bloom than I've previously used (I'll drop it way down to 1 tbsp/gal tomorrow and then go 2 tbsp/gal next feeding). It looks like I'll be able to water on Wednesday, the day I'm headed out of town, and then I'll be back Sunday so I think that will work out perfect. Just as long as I remember to bump the lights up a little 'higher' in case she decides to add a few inches while I'm gone.

On a side note, NYC is about to get hit with a little snowstorm...they were calling for 3-6 inches and now we're expecting 6-12 tomorrow night. Fun! I just hope I can re-up before my girl gets snowed in!

Hey everybody,

Happy New Year!

I hope yours wasn't as drama filled as mine was. There's been lots of family drama on all sides (really? everyone? how does that happen?), my laptop has been giving me a hell of a time this past week and a half (and now I'm a linux user), I'm starting a new job...

But on top of all that, I've got good news!

It's a girl! :hug::battingeyelashes:

I found out about three days ago. Unfortunately, I have a pic, but I haven't gotten it loaded yet. I know, I know...don't worry though, she's not very big and she still has yellow so you're not missing the world's greatest plant or anything. I promise to get some pics up...by the end of this weekend, how's that? Meaning I'll have my new hdd installed into my laptop and ready to go. I think I will burn the old one. Maybe in the microwave. Ha!

My apologies for going MIA for a while...I promise to check out your journals, guys, before I post here again! I can't wait to see what's happened in the past couple of weeks...

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

Back
Top Bottom