MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) - Herbie's Seeds USA, By Gwhunran In Hydro

GWH, you didn't get many photo ops while they were tiny! :Rasta:
I can't help myself. 🙄 I'm gonna be missing them more now.:hmmmm::rolleyes: Once they're in the flood and drain, I only see them twice a day, unless there's a problem. When sprouting and in the diy DWC, they're in the house and can be gazed upon as I travel back and forth to the screened in porch to burn some. And I make a lot of trips to the screened in porch. :oops::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC
Day 18 veg.

The grow area is running normally. :)

With both sides of the grow area in operation the lights are warming the area up enough to start running the AC. It's thermostatically controlled so I rarely have to make adjustments. :)
The AC is running on the MAC side and off on the PGC side. They will be alternated during the grow.

The reservoir PH is staying within the desired 6-6.5 range, even with daily top ups of above 8.0 tap water.:) About a gallon a day is being added.

They are growing well. :) If I had to make a call now,:hmmmm: I think there are three different phenos going here. The one in the back, the one on the left, and the front and right are the same pheno. We'll see. This early doesn't mean much.:rolleyes:🤠

MAC day 18 veg (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies) Day 18 veg.

MAC day 18 veg (2).JPG

MAC day 18 veg (3).JPG

MAC day 18 veg (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies) Day 18 veg. #4:)

Looking Fantastic!!
Thanks No Pain, :) so far so good. No issues at the moment.🤠
Cruise control now!
Almost Stone,:) I've still got to run a hose to the dehumidifier and away from the grow.:hmmmm: I've always just emptied the tank.:) I'm going to hook a drain hose up in preparation for when I get scheduled for surgery. Just want my helper to top up the reservoir while I'm away. :bong:
So far, the flood and drain is running perfectly and the plants are looking healthy.:)

MAC (miracle alien cookies)
Day 20 veg.

The grow area is running normally. :) I say this at intro. to indicate all the equipment is running as expected, with no issues.

Today is reservoir change #2. The new reservoir was loaded with General Hydroponics three part liquid nutrients in the recommended amounts for 17 gallons in Early Growth. Also added 60ml CalMag+, 35ml PH down, and a spoonful of Epsom Salt mixed with water in the pint mason jar. I put the aquarium heater in the res. set to 68F/20C as the tap water is still pretty cold.:oops: I'll probably remove it during the afternoon check as the res. will stay warm.:)

The plants are looking good,:) no real blemishes yet, I've got the fans turned up more so as they get bigger, there will be leaf damage closest to the fan.🙄

MAC day 20 veg (1).JPG

MAC, Day 20 veg. Reservoir change #2 today. Res. is being pumped out into the deep sink and the nutrient load is lined up on the pvc flood and drain cover ready to be loaded into the new reservoir when empty.

MAC day 20 veg (2).JPG

MAC, Day 20 veg. Reservoir change #2 today. What's added to the new reservoir. Left to right; Bloom, Grow, Micro, Epsom salts mixed with water, PH down, and CalMag+.

MAC day 20 veg (3).JPG

MAC, Day 20 veg.

MAC day 20 veg (4).JPG

MAC, Day 20 veg.:)

MAC
Day 23 veg.

A drain hose was installed on the dehumidifier this AM. Not running it yet, but it won't be long.:hmmmm: Once the plants get a little bigger, a lot more moisture will be added to air in the grow area. :oops: The drain hose exits the area and will be moved around to water the shrubbery.🤠

The reservoir change is agreeing with them. The PH is staying stable in the 6.0-6.5 range.

The plants were moved around in the tray. I put the fasted growing one in front, where it will be easier to manipulate it on the screen. #4 went into it's place on the left.

All were trimmed to raise the skirts, get everything a little higher off the tray cover. :hmmmm: The foliage wasn't getting light anyway.:rolleyes:

MAC day 23 veg (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 23 veg.

MAC day 23 veg (2).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 23 veg.

MAC day 23 veg (3).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 23 veg.:)

They are looking Sexy !
Thanks No Pain, :) They are looking good. 🤠
The PGC next door has caught up with the MAC height wise, but is more stretchy, which is what I wanted. :hmmmm::)
I've got two CO2 buckets going and they are bubbling better than my first one. :) Giving me around 650ppm. I will be turning on the regulated CO2 soon and running with a pretty wide zone around center.:hmmmm::):bong:

MAC
Day 25 veg.

The plant in front is at the level of 1st screen, so the screen was put in place.:) The plants are looking good and healthy. One of three nutrient bumps was done this morning. I'll observe the plants for a few days and bump them up again.:hmmmm: After the third time, the reservoir will be at General Hydroponics recommended amounts for 17 gallons in Late Growth.:)

The light was raised to 30"/76cm above the 1st screen. The power level is sitting at 400w/600w.🤠

MAC day 25 veg (1).JPG

MAC, Day 25 veg.

MAC day 25 veg (2).JPG

MAC, Day 25 veg.

MAC day 25 veg (3).JPG

MAC, Day 25 veg.

MAC day 25 veg (4).JPG

MAC, Day 25 veg.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Thanks No Pain, :) They are looking good. 🤠
The PGC next door has caught up with the MAC height wise, but is more stretchy, which is what I wanted. :hmmmm::)
I've got two CO2 buckets going and they are bubbling better than my first one. :) Giving me around 650ppm. I will be turning on the regulated CO2 soon and running with a pretty wide zone around center.:hmmmm::):bong:
seems like those buckets are doing a decent job . One might just incorporate a mushroom grow in the cannabis room :)

seems like those buckets are doing a decent job . One might just incorporate a mushroom grow in the cannabis room :)
I've not studied much on indoor growing fungi, but have grown shitake mushrooms for food. :) The buckets keep up with the CO2 being consumed and add quite a bit to ambient when fresh,:) but when they get to slow bubble, I don't believe they would keep up with a large plant in a sealed room.:hmmmm::oops: I turned on the CO2 system two days ago and things are running smoothly at the moment.:):bong:

MAC (miracle alien cookies) Grow area Sue.
Day 27 veg.

The grow area is running normally.:)

The plants are looking lush and the one in front is making it's way through the first screen.:) The one on the left(#4) and the one in back have a little little bit of tip burn. The one on the right and the one in front are showing no tip burn. The nute bumps will be on hold for a while.

The CO2 system was activated a couple days ago and so far things are running smoothly. I'm still running the buckets too. Pictures below showing CO2 set up. Tank and regulator are located on the Sue Side, with a Y-splitter sending gas to the Sally Side.

MAC day 27 veg (1).JPG

MAC, Day 27 veg.:)

MAC day 27 veg (2).JPG

MAC, Day 27 veg.

MAC day 27 veg (3).JPG

MAC, Day 27 veg.

Sally and Sue CO2.JPG

MAC, Day 27 veg. CO2 system located on the Sue Side. Note the Y-splitter with the yellow handles, both in the open position. The left side of the splitter sends gas to the Sally Side.

Sue CO2 out (1).JPG

The CO2 output hose on the Sue Side just to the right of the fan and above.

Sue CO2 out (1)2.JPG

Closeup of CO2 output hose on Sue Side.

I've not studied much on indoor growing fungi, but have grown shitake mushrooms for food. :) The buckets keep up with the CO2 being consumed and add quite a bit to ambient when fresh,:) but when they get to slow bubble, I don't believe they would keep up with a large plant in a sealed room.:hmmmm::oops: I turned on the CO2 system two days ago and things are running smoothly at the moment.:):bong:
I might know a tad about Fungi :) . Its easy you just need to have a sterile technique. I agree that they wouldn't keep up with large plants. However for someone in a small tent I feel that it would raise it enough to see a difference.

also I get the feeling your little ladies are getting ready to take off !! Right now they are just building boost pressure to unleash the turbo !

I might know a tad about Fungi :) . Its easy you just need to have a sterile technique. I agree that they wouldn't keep up with large plants. However for someone in a small tent I feel that it would raise it enough to see a difference.

also I get the feeling your little ladies are getting ready to take off !! Right now they are just building boost pressure to unleash the turbo !
I think they will take off too. :) I usually don't top my plants running the scrog, but I thought I'd give it a try with the MAC.:hmmmm: I pinched them at the FIM spot. We'll see how many I got right. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I think they will take off too. :) I usually don't top my plants running the scrog, but I thought I'd give it a try with the MAC.:hmmmm: I pinched them at the FIM spot. We'll see how many I got right. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I am certain you will have Plenty !!

MAC
Day 29 veg.
Sue grow area

Happy 420 everyone. :bong:

Everything is running normally in the grow area.:)

Reservoir change this morning. Added the recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutrients for 17 gallons in Early Growth. Added a spoonful of Epsom salt and 60ml CalMag+. PHed to 6.0-6.5.

The plants continue to look good. :) It won't be long till I'm spending a lot of time weaving the screen.:hmmmm::oops:

MAC day 29 veg (1).JPG

MAC, Day 29 veg., Reservoir change in progress.

MAC day 29 veg (4).JPG

MAC day 29 veg (2).JPG

MAC, Day 29 veg., Reservoir change in progress.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC day 29 veg (3).JPG

Super Sexy!! let the Fun Begin ..Happy 420!!!

Back
Top Bottom