Greenblood's Grow: Stealth Mac Marijuana

Looking very nice. Have you ever thought about removing one side of the box or maybe the two sides that are against the wall. Looking at the grow it will still look like a complete box and will allow for a little more airflow. Just a thought. Your baby looks good. Great job...

Looking very nice. Have you ever thought about removing one side of the box or maybe the two sides that are against the wall. Looking at the grow it will still look like a complete box and will allow for a little more airflow. Just a thought. Your baby looks good. Great job...

Actually, I was thinking just that and wondering if it would let too much light out... I've cut out most of the side against the highest fan (get it?) and it does leak a little more. My schedule helps me out a bit. I just put the box over the case at 6 and cut the lights. I'm giving them about 5-6 hours of dark while my wife is home and awake. The fans are running but a utility closet is supposed to have fan-like sounds, and it's not audible from the kitchen with the door closed. I get the lights on at 11 or 12 and I take the box away overnight, and I sometimes take a risk by leaving for work before she does with the case running w/o the box, but I'd rather not see those temps.

After being away for a long holiday weekend, it's time for an UPDATE!

May I present to you, "Miss Piggy", who has now hit the big 1-0! (10 days old) :happy-birthday:

IMG_3297_copy.jpg

IMG_3299_copy.jpg

IMG_3304_copy.jpg

IMG_3312_copy.jpg

IMG_3313_copy.jpg

IMG_3309_copy.jpg

IMG_3311_copy.jpg

IMG_3315_copy.jpg

I am happy to see that she is staying short and sweet! I see the leaves are curling and I've noticed a couple small yellow spots.

I went out of town since Wednesday, and I let my oldest and closest friend use my apartment while I was away. He looked after Miss Piggy for me while I was gone, which does unfortunately mean a person knows now...the good news is that he lives many states away and he knows people over there who are working on a *slightly* larger scale than I am.

Anyway when I get done with my work today I am going to devote time to reading up on what is going on with Miss Piggy. I am going to try hard to get the info I need without becoming easily distracted with some of the other amazing grows happening on this site right now. If you want to throw some advice my way too, I'm all ears!

:bong:

Thanks for the links Token, and Tiger I may be overestimating it but the left leaf in the second-to-last picture was the one I thought might be curling, with two tiny yellow dots on the closest edge.

Thanks Butcher, you get a lot of respect here and I'm happy to have you with me! I appreciate all the good karma with regards to the wife everybody, and yeah OldMedMan, she may already know, wouldn't that be interesting...I don't believe she'd be able to not ask me about it though. At least not without being weird.

Next up, a few new pics...

First, here's an overall shot of my Mac tower. As you can see, I have both bulbs going on, with the treble turned up because I like my highs; and if you really look, you can also see that I have a second seedling below the second light from the left, which I took pics of yesterday but completely forgot to post!

IMG_3336_copy.jpg

So here are two shots of my second plant, which is a mystery bagseed that took 6 days longer to sprout than the Hog (it was planted one day later), meaning today she is 5 days old. The first shot is from yesterday, and the second is from today:

IMG_3308_copy.jpg

IMG_3335_copy.jpg

:adore::adore::adore::adore: let there be girls...

Here are a few pics from the side, and also a closeup of Miss Piggy where I am thinking of starting some LST (here I used paper clips). Is it too early? She's leaning anyway, and I figured with my space it's probably best to keep her low low low. I have one clip supporting the base of the stem and another keeping her top low. I was thinking of just running her down the length of the container and going the opposite way with the second plant until I can determine who stays and who goes.

IMG_3324_copy.jpg

IMG_3327_copy.jpg

IMG_3323_copy.jpg

I'm also unsure of how I should decide when to go to 12/12...other small spaces have started in as little as a week, or right from seed. Can I go wrong by starting now? Obviously a "large" yield is low on my list of priorities!

And to finish off the update, some nice closeups! :popcorn:

IMG_3333_copy.jpg

IMG_3332_copy.jpg

IMG_3330_copy.jpg

Now it's off for a post-update puff! ;)

Ive never done it but I seen pics of plants straight from seed and the grew a decent hight as least as high as your case. I would go straight 12/12 and see how they grow then adjust on next grow for the height. But like I said never done it before and it might depend on strain.

Looking good though...all hail the magneeto lights

Oh you should think about making reflectors out of soda cans too

I love these grows! mainly because I know i wont be able to hide my 1k light for very long and might have to do this myself. A+ on progress so far I hope to copy you should I need too.

Back
Top Bottom